Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (43307 Views)

Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by IkpuMmadu: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
bolaayenimo:
I don't agree with you that Obasanjo did a lot for Yorubas as presido. In what capacity?

why do you people always deny your people
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by g4gerald: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
TEDHorsePower:
Everyone wants to be an Anambra indigene. They are now forcing OBJ on Anambra. Ok continue cheesy
Is not forcing o, there's an element of truth in it. There's a relationship an a history linking the late Igwe Onyejekwe who was one time Obi of Onitsha. That history is never disputed by any onitsha indigene. U can google the man's picture nd see the resemblance urself. Beside both the late igwe nd Obj had a good relationship wen he was alive
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by zudozz: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=sylve11 post=97379086][/quote]

This guy is Ramsey Noah Compared to Obasanjo..
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by g4gerald: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Openbusiness:
The only dumb and terrible judge here is YOU! Where is your irrefutable proof that the former Obi of Onitsha is his father? Do you have their matching DNA test record? Were you there when OBJ was born? Do you personally know his mother and who she had affairs with? Did you ever personally meet the former Obi of Onitsha and he divulged to you directly that OBJ is his son? Did anybody from Obi of Onitsha family tell you OBJ is their direct kin? Did OBJ tell you his father is an Igbo man? NO!!! Yet you are making mouth over something you know nothing about.

For me, I can't judge the truth of a matter I know nothing about, and I can't be hasty to make judgment on it, especially a matter like this. I think those are the attributes of a sound judge. REMA who is a Nigerian boy has a girl from another country that looks so much exactly like him. Rihanna has a look alike from another country. There are so many thousands of thousands of people with look alikes. It is not an uncommon phenomenon. Does it mean all of them their parents went to another country to impregnate women?

But as for you, a beer parlor story and rumor has automatically become your evidence that OBJ's father is Igbo, even after OBJ himself has disclosed the name and identity of his father as Amos Adigun Obaluayesanjo, in your mind now you think you are smart and a sound judge bah? Mtchwwww! Abeg shift, I'm not in the mood for jokers today.
The history that links Obj nd the late Obi of Onitsha is generally accepted nd not disputed by Onitsha indigenes. Google the picture of the late Obi onyejekwe nd see the striking resemblance
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by surgical: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
BigSarah:
Is this what SWAGA 2023 is about, to be honest I'm disappointed
you get sense die,they want to sell the narrative , that the Igbos already have the presidency through Obasanjo,you can see tinubu is a dangerous politician,who can go to any length
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by babaarewa(m): 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
So Igbos have ruled for 8 years under Obasanjo.

Now it is the turn of yorubas.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
Aileexa1:
The ape face is the only thing he used to resemble Anambra people.

Shey I warned you?

Come online on WhatsApp, let's talk
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
Misslilbootay:

Shey I warned you?

Come online on WhatsApp, let's talk

Nothing to talk about, the matter cast.
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by annyz: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
fuke:

col. Banjo was a Yoruba man but fought for Ojukwu against Fed. Govt.

There is difference between col. Banjo & col. Obasanjo. These are 2 different names.

Please don't twist
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by annyz: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
babaarewa:
So Igbos have ruled for 8 years under Obasanjo.

Now it is the turn of yorubas.

Tell that to your kids okay
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by kemika8989(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos 

https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-himself-knows-he-is-an-igbo-man-from-anambra-state-adefuye-insists/
I have heard this before and they said is abia state but I no know they one to follow now
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by bamite(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
imhotep:

Yarimo is now consoling helinues and bamite in the IDP camp.

In the absence of sense nonsense prevails.

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
bamite:

In the absence of sense nonsense prevails.
Nonsense like APC abi grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Lynchburg(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2020
It was soludo not sanusi during obasanjo regime

slivertongue:
So Obj didn't appoint Ministers from SW? So he didn't appoint CBN gov from SW?
So Sanusi is from the East ?
Propagandaa & lies are for the uninformed
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by AustineJohn908(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ofemannnu:

Use your head,pls.
We can rule ourselves.SW was ruled by Yorubas and it was the most developed and progressive place in Nigeria and Africa until you people spoilt everything with jealousy,envy and the pull him down illness in your hearts.
Yorubas are wealth creators and great developers.Obasanjo had severally shown that he is a fake Yorubaman.A lot of Yorubas do not like him because he has consistently gone against Yorubas and Yoruba leaders.
Ok. you are the best in Africa no wonder Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, n Lagos. is like Madrid, Dubai, Capetown, Montreal, Munich.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by amuwo1980: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Fear afons
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by akintunde63: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by rinzaugustine: 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2020
saintokwuluora:

His father is Obi Onyejekwe, he was the Obi of Onitsha but died in 1970. He served as a policeman at Owu where he impregnated Okikiola's mum. Sunday Vanguard made it a feature article years ago, between 2000-2003.
The curious fact about the whole thing is that as at 1933 when ObJ was born Obi Onyejekwe was serving as a DPO in Abeokuta(same area in Egba where OBJ was born) though he later retired as a federal commissioner of post independence Nigeria police force(equivalent to a DIG today). Obi Onyejekwe from people who knew him was stubborn,very innovative and strong willed personality just like OBJ..as a king he made the law that protected Onitsha inland town lands from being bought off by outsiders and still stands till today.I heard the rumors that the king refused to acknowledge OBJ paternity when he came to him for help and out of frustration OBJ joined the army and God opened doors for him as it lifted him out of abject poverty and made him one of the most successful men in Nigeria.People had expected the man’s children to come out and debunk this OBJ rumor but instead Ifeanyi and the retired teacher never wants that topic mentioned..they are very nice people but they view that topic as touchy for a reason I don’t know why .Off topic: many Onitsha people identify themselves more to Benin ancestry than ibo the reason they are called “Onitsha Ado n’iduu” meaning Onitsha people of Edo origin
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by slivertongue: 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lynchburg:
It was soludo not sanusi during obasanjo regime

Joseph Oladele Sanusi
Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

29 May 1999 – 29 May 2004
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Macima28(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
slivertongue:
Obasanjo didn't appoint Sunusi
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by saintokwuluora(m): 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
rinzaugustine:
The curious fact about the whole thing is that as at 1933 when ObJ was born Obi Onyejekwe was serving as a DPO in Abeokuta(same area in Egba where OBJ was born) though he later retired as a federal commissioner of post independence Nigeria police force(equivalent to a DIG today). Obi Onyejekwe from people who knew him was stubborn,very innovative and strong willed personality just like OBJ..as a king he made the law that protected Onitsha inland town lands from being bought off by outsiders and still stands till today.I heard the rumors that the king refused to acknowledge OBJ paternity when he came to him for help and out of frustration OBJ joined the army and God opened doors for him as it lifted him out of abject poverty and made him one of the most successful men in Nigeria.People had expected the man’s children to come out and debunk this OBJ rumor but instead Ifeanyi and the retired teacher never wants that topic mentioned..they are very nice people but they view that topic as touchy for a reason I don’t know why .Off topic: many Onitsha people identify themselves more to Benin ancestry than ibo the reason they are called “Onitsha Ado n’iduu” meaning Onitsha people of Edo origin
Apt, mentioning Ifeanyi Onyejekwe tells me you from Onitsha too
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by slivertongue: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
Macima28:
Obasanjo didn't appoint Sunusi

Too many of u on nairaland are truly teenagers and are quick to correct older folks even when u don't know better.

Joseph Oladele Sanusi
Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
1999-2004
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2020
marsman:

Eating ewedu morning day and night, will help you think outside the box. Stop thinking like a slow poke.
Eleribu!
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:52am On Dec 25, 2020
abisolagladys:

Don't mind them
What did he do
Apart from acquiring all the lands in Ogun state
Come to Sango today and you will pity we that live there

Even the bridge he did was rubbish

But if we talk now sango people will brag before us here in city
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Nwaelohim: 3:13am On Dec 25, 2020
NIGERIANS are major setback to growth, just imagine how NIGERIANS are responding to something a smart journalist should investigate and come up with a narrative and settle the controversy. But everyone is talking like uneducated people. What is the big deal if he's free anambra State? Is it not NIGERIA state? Ndiara
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by Praxis758: 4:20am On Dec 25, 2020
slivertongue:

You're very correct.

The CBN Governor from 1999 to 2004, Chief Dr Oladele Joseph Sanusi is from my home town, Ogbagi-Akoko

Also Ehindero is from the same town.

Don't mind the liars bro
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by marsman: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Eleribu!
Anoufia radarada
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2020
marsman:

Anoufia radarada
Bandit!
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by marsman: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Bandit!
Miscreant!
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2020
marsman:

Miscreant!
One million boys leader
Re: Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State by marsman: 8:45am On Dec 25, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

One million boys leader
Evans the Kidnapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / Murtala Muhammed - Things You Never Knew / Why FG Exempted Dangote, BUA From Border Closure Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.