Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (41259 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Where Do They Report Sexual Abuse Or Molestation? I Am Angry / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Hassanmaye(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

You're a sleeping DOG,
I will let you lie

I believe you can't read to comprehend neither can you write anything meaningful cheesy cheesy
Lol so disgusting

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by InvertedHammer: 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
/
All the “mommy thank ma” are advising him to bear the burden even with limited resources. No man who has a family will find this funny. It starts with the impression he made. The wife knows he can take shit that’s why she is pulling the nonsense on him.

/

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:
Continue deceiving yourself. You can deceive gullible people but not me.

You're the breed of men that are so overly possessive you don't want your wife to be around anyone of influence especially her family besides you.

YOU COVERTLY HATE YOUR WIVE'S FAMILY AND SADLY YOU'RE NOT DISCREET ENOUGH TO HIDE THE DUSGUST. YOU CAN'T STAND THEM TO TOLERATE THEM LET ALONE TO EMBRACE THEM AS YOUR OWN.

I PRAY YOU KNOW THE FUTURE AND CAN SEE IF YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER NEED THEIR HELP FOREVER THAT WAY I CAN ASSURE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR ANTICS. UNTIL THEN, TRED SOFTLY.

There are a specie of men that hate it when a woman's family or friends is around her. And use all sorts of antics to act victimised.

Only God will deliver you from you and teach you different ways of doing things. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act coy.

7k will enough rice and small meat to entertain your guests for the short duration they will be around.

Be Christ-like, Christ-mas is about sharing not only about eating rice.

Stop deceiving people in the time being. You know it's hatred you have for her being around her family and not about money

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment.

You will know them ladies. They are the kinds that assume thier wives fell from heaven. Once they get married to them they don't want their wives to be around anybody, friends or family.

There's also female versions. These women marry them give them the entire world. They will never be with you or love you atall and will only stick around cause of favors they get in the marriage. They won't give happiness and after a few years leave you down the line.

It's a personality-complex. Open your eyes to find these kinds out to do the needful.

Are you the wife?? Or the sister??

Because you write like one of them .

If you are the wife you deserve a dirty slap

Why decide for your self without informing your husband??

Why would you allow your smelling brother with his dirty boxer to lie on your matrimonial bed

No shame or respect for your husband, bed wey ona two dey take Bleep.

From the look of things you have made your husband loose his respect and value he deserved from your family.

Lazy woman wey no dey work but won't consider his husband.

Well me man just let them stay. Make sure everyone eats what's available and when its not available they should close mouth and not complain.

After this time sir your wife down and speak sense into her head.

Nonsense...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
undecided
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Happyguy201: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
why would you even marry a woman that has no job in the first place? don't you know that it will put pressure on you especially in today's Nigeria . one person cannot do it alone unless you are earning big or works in a big company, even so, your wife needs to contribute and support give you peace of mind . in fact now I truly believe marriage is a scam and only favors women .. you need to take control your wife doesn't respect you .

5 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by bugatti02(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
truth be said....

why will 4 individuals choose to come visiting without your information or permission, as the man of the house... it is very very wrong....at least you should be aware.......

your wife should recieve all the blame.... because she was informed and could not tell you.... if na me I go return them back to where they are coming from.... which kind see finish be that one.....

. My wife senior brother is visiting tomorrow.... He has already told me ahead... Because they know I have standard for doing things. Na your wife you go blame not the siblings..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by sim37(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
Na so my wife say her mother is coming to greet us she will stay for 2wks since Nov 8, now Christmas don come, my guy just calm down, I understand. very soon......

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by ecolime(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Na so. Young ones who ASSUME. When it comes to real talk, boys should step outside for real men to talk. Step aside
You talk like a small child. It seems you are still being fed by your parents, unmarried or doesn't have dependants. But one thing is clear, you don't jack about about feeding extra mouths.

Just pipe low and learn. It will help you in future.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by MansoryMX(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
T817:
I returned home from my shop only to find my wife 4 siblings in my house I wasn’t happy because she didn’t informed me they were coming over and in this economy when the country is hard why would they come all four of them at the same time.

My mother in law came for omugwo she stayed for 5 weeks, she left 3 weeks ago I had given my wife 30k the money I borrowed from a good friend of mine to get her some few things to take home, then 3 weeks after, her 4 siblings are here too, they are 6. The last born who is 10 have been staying with us for 2 years now. I take care of her, my wife doesn’t work and I am only managing I don’t know why her people want to
drain me.

Can you imagine as soon as I entered the house, her sisters were asking me about their Christmas gifts, "brother where is our gift?" As if I am their ATM. I just ignored them because I was already angry seeing them in my house without my permission but keeping calm was the best thing to do.

What shocked me was the fact her brother was comfortably sleeping in my bed next to my 2 months old baby. My wife didn’t see it as anything bad she said he is her brother and wouldn’t harm his own niece but my point was not about him doing something wrong with her but the fact that he doesn’t have any respect for my bed that what really got me angry which led to my wife and I to quarrell not in their presence but in our room but since it’s only parlour and room self con I believe they must have heard everything but I don’t care.

My Wife thinks I am overreacting and I don’t like her siblings and she said she will tell her parents everything I said to her in anger which I didn’t meant to but nobody in my position will be happy if he happened to be in my shoe. How do I handle this problem with my wife without causing any further problems between us and her parents because I don’t have money to feed 4 more mouths for 2 weeks because they are not leaving any time soon not until the 3rd or 4th of January and before her siblings came she complained about her Christmas clothes and hair. I told her I will only do Christmas for the kids because I don’t have money she frowned her face and started giving me attitudes and on top of that she has invited her 4 siblings when I don’t have a kobo to feed all of them.

Even the food we have in the house won’t even last until January because I bought enough for 5 people but now with 9 of us it won’t last and her siblings are expecting me to do Christmas for them too , I don’t blame them because they are small children 20,18,15,12 who thinks that I have a skeleton in my cupboard where I get free money lol.

What should I do right now ? I am not happy Your advice is needed please

My wife does this a lot bro! It’s some of the many wonders of marriage! No need making a fuss about it ! Just talk to her later but not now!

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Pearly255(f): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
What happens in your home stays in your home ...
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Legalese(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
Have a conversation with the eldest 2 and get them to understand your situation and position.

Then with them on your side, call a meeting and officially welcome all of them, but tell them that Christmas this year would be low-key owing to the Covid and other issues, but that you're happy and grateful for life and the fact that you all are alive and healthy to experience the end of the year and see a new one together.

T817:
I returned home from my shop only to find my wife 4 siblings in my house I wasn’t happy because she didn’t informed me they were coming over and in this economy when the country is hard why would they come all four of them at the same time.

My mother in law came for omugwo she stayed for 5 weeks, she left 3 weeks ago I had given my wife 30k the money I borrowed from a good friend of mine to get her some few things to take home, then 3 weeks after, her 4 siblings are here too, they are 6. The last born who is 10 have been staying with us for 2 years now. I take care of her, my wife doesn’t work and I am only managing I don’t know why her people want to
drain me.

Can you imagine as soon as I entered the house, her sisters were asking me about their Christmas gifts, "brother where is our gift?" As if I am their ATM. I just ignored them because I was already angry seeing them in my house without my permission but keeping calm was the best thing to do.

What shocked me was the fact her brother was comfortably sleeping in my bed next to my 2 months old baby. My wife didn’t see it as anything bad she said he is her brother and wouldn’t harm his own niece but my point was not about him doing something wrong with her but the fact that he doesn’t have any respect for my bed that what really got me angry which led to my wife and I to quarrell not in their presence but in our room but since it’s only parlour and room self con I believe they must have heard everything but I don’t care.

My Wife thinks I am overreacting and I don’t like her siblings and she said she will tell her parents everything I said to her in anger which I didn’t meant to but nobody in my position will be happy if he happened to be in my shoe. How do I handle this problem with my wife without causing any further problems between us and her parents because I don’t have money to feed 4 more mouths for 2 weeks because they are not leaving any time soon not until the 3rd or 4th of January and before her siblings came she complained about her Christmas clothes and hair. I told her I will only do Christmas for the kids because I don’t have money she frowned her face and started giving me attitudes and on top of that she has invited her 4 siblings when I don’t have a kobo to feed all of them.

Even the food we have in the house won’t even last until January because I bought enough for 5 people but now with 9 of us it won’t last and her siblings are expecting me to do Christmas for them too , I don’t blame them because they are small children 20,18,15,12 who thinks that I have a skeleton in my cupboard where I get free money lol.

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by sammirano: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

You're the breed of men that are so overly possessive you don't want your wife to be around anyone of influence especially her family besides you.

YOU COVERTLY HATE YOUR WIVE'S FAMILY AND SADLY YOU'RE NOT DISCREET ENOUGH TO HIDE THE DUSGUST. YOU CAN'T STAND THEM TO TOLERATE THEM LET ALONE TO EMBRACE THEM AS YOUR OWN.

I PRAY YOU KNOW THE FUTURE AND CAN SEE IF YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER NEED THEIR HELP FOREVER THAT WAY I CAN ASSURE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR ANTICS. UNTIL THEN, TRED SOFTLY.

There are a specie of men that hate it when a woman's family or friends is around her. And use all sorts of antics to act victimised.

Only God will deliver you from you and teach you different ways of doing things. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act coy.

7k will enough rice and small meat to entertain your guests for the short duration they will be around.

Stop deceiving people in the time being. You know it's hatred you have for her being around her family and not about money

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment.

You will know them ladies. They are the kinds that assume thier wives fell from heaven. Once they get married to them they don't want their wives to be around anybody, friends or family.

There's also female versions. These women marry them give them the entire world. They will never be with you or love you atall and will only stick around cause of favors they get in the marriage. They won't give happiness and after a few years leave you down the line.

It's a personality-complex. Open your eyes to find these kinds out to do the needful.

Mehn. All this epistle cos of person marter. Kindly tell us what is your problem.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Verysmart101: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Stop reasoning with half of your brain pls.There is no hate here.The wife is so damn disrespectful to her hubby.The man is acting according to his finacial capabilities so u cant force things on him he cant handle.Honestly if i was d one i would react more than this cos if left unchecked,she would do more worse things tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Ibfpleasant(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Poor man married from poor family might hustle till death visit him.. send your wife siblings out immediately.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Your foolishness is legendary. Tueh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by ipobarethieves: 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
sad She want to develop U grin cheesy sad grin.She thinks u have more money when u gave her 30k.Her mother Probably send her children to come and collect their own too.U dnt need
to argue with dem,Wen hunger kickstart dem,they'll carry their bagco super sac go back to their village

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
SHE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT A GOOD EOMAN AT ALL. I HOPE YOU LIVE LONG, WITH THIS KIND WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
All those people castigating the op should just shut the fvck up and ask for his account number rather than castigating the man.. Do you fvcking know what it means to feed nine people in this Covid times?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by addexx: 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

The most severely stupid write up I've ever read in my entire life I would have sworn this level of stupidity doesn't exist in the world. I can't believe your species are still on the planet. You sound like you evolved mentally from baboons. How do you live with yourself?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by maxzzo1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
My friend relax b4 BP kill u......provided u have spoken is OK na so our wife's dey na communication gap it might be from you sef .......
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Collegelove: 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
T817:

drain me.

Hahahaha. No problem, brother. Just tell her siblings to join you in the hustle.
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by 900warriorz: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
That is why I keep telling myself....I cannot marry a woman that has more than 1 younger sibling. Lai Lai cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by mamajaz(f): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Just wondering ni....if a woman come here dey tell us my husband's family members came in multiple numbers and start complaining...
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Omoluabi16(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nobody even visits or use my stuffs without asking first. I completely understand this O.P. I would lose it too if i was in his position. Where is the privacy and regard she should have for him? Coming home to meet a battalion unexpectedly. Turn the tables, the wife would also get pissed. People need to start using their sense both outside and in marriage.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Midas01: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Most women like your mother, idiot.
gfon:
When we say most women have fish brain,we ain't mincing words.if i was in your shoes,i won't drop any money for feeding,at least when hungry catch them,they would find thier square root
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Klass99(f): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2020

5 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Edwaino: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
My friend, we are Africans not Americans. When Africans married, they married the whole family. They are part of your family. There is no reason to be angry except if you have been harbouring hatred for them.

Allow your wife to work & contribute the family finances.

Be transparent to your wife so that she knows your worth instead of living to impress her.

If it is only Agege bread that you can afford, please share with them & eat gladly.

There is love in sharing & God will bless you richly soon.
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by chimauk(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Why not tell him to grab a knife and go kill them.

Simpleton.

Get lost.
wow!kiddo...I m sure u aren't married.what if he doesn't have enuf funds to take care of his wife's siblings.he has a newborn.do you know how much it cost to take care of newly born.you have to plan your finances.. sorry for calling you a kid,only a kid will write what you just wrote

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Focusmind: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nawao! 9 people cramped inside parlor one self contained room??

Oga, please discharge them immediately. Your family needs space. I am surprise at your wife's attitude. What if it were your own siblings that just came without her knowledge? Women should be thinking naa, habaa!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Edwaino: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
My friend, we are Africans not Americans. When Africans married, they married the whole family. They are part of your family. There is no reason to be angry except if you have been harbouring hatred for them.

Allow your wife to work & contribute the family finances.

Be transparent to your wife so that she knows your worth instead of living to impress her.

If it is only Agege bread that you can afford, please share with them & eat gladly.

There is love in sharing & God will bless you richly soon.

T817:

drain me.

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by voyy: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2020
so simple, you shouldn't have argued in the first place. Just pack few things and travel to your family house. after 1 week, she will send them packing when she can't cope with the expenses alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.