Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,316 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over (41257 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Where Do They Report Sexual Abuse Or Molestation? I Am Angry / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Youonlyliveonce: 9:19am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Lets say they didn't notify her too they were coming until the day before and it was too late to turn them down. And it was at their parents request, what should she do? Throw them away?

You sound so stupid Man, just shutup already. If you really are a Parent I fear for your children with such wisdom you have

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by 400billionman: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Nah. That's not the scenario. If it is. Make e drop him account. I'm sure five persons seeing this won't mind sending 1k each. To get Xmas rice. Me being the first wink

You can drop him N50k.

Don't expect anybody to assist you do that. Why will you give him only N1k when you have trained 7 people ??

You said he is a small boy being possessive.

9 people in one room and parlor. Is that Christmas or prison in the absence of money ? People just come online and type trash.

When you said N7k will solve his needs, then I knew it was ASUU strike I should blame.

N7k no do me alone for one week. You expect N7k to feed 4 additional mouths for 2 weeks ? Smh.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by galadima77(m): 9:37am On Dec 24, 2020
DukeJoe17:
T817 listen to this very carefully,
Don't ever in your life again express your dissatisfaction towards a woman with words because it will makes you a weak and a nagging husband especially if talking things out had failed in subsequent approach.
Just be yourself guy,
Don't increase your budget beyond what you had planned to spend during this Yuletide,
Allow your wife to feel the scourge of her insensitivity,
Leave the house and go to your work so that you won't see the anguish on their faces.
Since she is trying to make you uncomfortable kindly turn the table against her without any harsh argument,
Action speaks loud.
Your happiness should be Paramount because life is to short to waste and not even your wife should treat your life carelessly.

This is it...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by DaInferno(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:
Continue deceiving yourself. You can deceive gullible people but not me.

You're the breed of men that are so overly possessive you don't want your wife to be around anyone of influence especially her family besides you.

YOU COVERTLY HATE YOUR WIVE'S FAMILY AND SADLY YOU'RE NOT DISCREET ENOUGH TO HIDE THE DUSGUST. YOU CAN'T STAND THEM TO TOLERATE THEM LET ALONE TO EMBRACE THEM AS YOUR OWN.

I PRAY YOU KNOW THE FUTURE AND CAN SEE IF YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER NEED THEIR HELP FOREVER THAT WAY I CAN ASSURE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR ANTICS. UNTIL THEN, TRED SOFTLY.

There are a specie of men that hate it when a woman's family or friends is around her. And use all sorts of antics to act victimised.

Only God will deliver you from you and teach you different ways of doing things. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act coy.

7k will enough rice and small meat to entertain your guests for the short duration they will be around.

Be Christ-like, Christ-mas is about sharing not only about eating rice.

Stop deceiving people in the time being. You know it's hatred you have for her being around her family and not about money

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment.

You will know them ladies. They are the kinds that assume thier wives fell from heaven. Once they get married to them they don't want their wives to be around anybody, friends or family.

There's also female versions. These women marry them give them the entire world. They will never be with you or love you atall and will only stick around cause of favors they get in the marriage. They won't give happiness and after a few years leave you down the line.

It's a personality-complex. Open your eyes to find these kinds out to do the needful.
mtchwww, off your mic abeg

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Dayoebe(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

You're the breed of men that are so overly possessive you don't want your wife to be around anyone of influence especially her family besides you.

YOU COVERTLY HATE YOUR WIVE'S FAMILY AND SADLY YOU'RE NOT DISCREET ENOUGH TO HIDE THE DUSGUST. YOU CAN'T STAND THEM TO TOLERATE THEM LET ALONE TO EMBRACE THEM AS YOUR OWN.

I PRAY YOU KNOW THE FUTURE AND CAN SEE IF YOUR KIDS WILL NEVER NEED THEIR HELP FOREVER THAT WAY I CAN ASSURE YOU TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR ANTICS. UNTIL THEN, TRED SOFTLY.

There are a specie of men that hate it when a woman's family or friends is around her. And use all sorts of antics to act victimised.

Only God will deliver you from you and teach you different ways of doing things. Your children would grow up too and become adults, should brothers not visit sisters and vice versa. When it's time to shine with opportunity some men act coy.

7k will enough rice and small meat to entertain your guests for the short duration they will be around.

Stop deceiving people in the time being. You know it's hatred you have for her being around her family and not about money

Should anything happen to you tomorrow, those are the ones that would stand for her, your kids and even you. And it's how you draw them close with what you have now that will make them endear to you should the chips fall down on your end however plenty your tiny peanuts maybe as of the moment.

You will know them ladies. They are the kinds that assume thier wives fell from heaven. Once they get married to them they don't want their wives to be around anybody, friends or family.

There's also female versions. These women marry them give them the entire world. They will never be with you or love you atall and will only stick around cause of favors they get in the marriage. They won't give happiness and after a few years leave you down the line.

It's a personality-complex. Open your eyes to find these kinds out to do the needful.

This is the most stupid comment I will read this year!
Your stupidy is mouth watering...
Whoever dash you phone must be a stupid person just like you

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by debbydee(f): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2020
Allow your wife to work. It's because she is not working that's why she is demanding everything from you. Even if na to follow you go shop. She will understand better.

Some women Sha.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Klass99(f): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2020

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by rill: 9:58am On Dec 24, 2020
Why would a responsible parent even allow that number of children to stay with there married daughter. Every parent should know the financial capacity of their in-law, and not throw unnecessary burden on them. The parents share a blame here.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2020
T817:
I returned home from my shop only to find my wife 4 siblings in my house I wasn’t happy because she didn’t informed me they were coming over and in this economy when the country is hard why would they come all four of them at the same time. my mother in law came for omugwo she stayed for 5 weeks she left 3 weeks ago I had given my wife 30k the money I borrowed from a good friend of mine to get her some few things to take home then 3 weeks after her 4 siblings are here too, they are 6 the last born who is 10 have been staying with us for 2 years now , I take care of her my wife doesn’t work and I am only managing I don’t know why her people want to
drain me.
Can you imagine as soon as I entered the house her sisters were asking me about their Christmas gifts , brother where is our gift as if I am their ATM . I just ignored them because I was already angry seeing them in my house without my permission but keeping calm was the best thing to do . what shocked me was the fact her brother was comfortably sleeping in my bed next to my 2 months old baby , my wife didn’t see it as anything bad she said he is her brother and wouldn’t harm his own niece but my point was not about him doing something wrong with her but the fact that he doesn’t have any respect for my bed that what really got me angry which led to my wife and I to quarrelled not in their presence but in our room but since it’s only parlour and room self con I believe they must have heard everything but I don’t care . My Wife thinks I am overreacting and I don’t like her siblings and she said she will tell her parents everything I said to her in anger which I didn’t meant to but nobody in my position will be happy if he happened to be in my shoe . How do I handle this problem
With my wife without causing any further problems between us and her parents because I don’t have money to feed 4 more mouths for 2 weeks because they are not leaving any time soon not until the 3rd or 4th of January and before her siblings came she complained about her Christmas clothes and hair I told her I will only do Christmas for the kids because I don’t have money she frowned her face and started giving me attitudes and on top of that she has invited her 4 siblings when I don’t have a kobo to feed all of them. Even the food we have in the house won’t even last until January because I bought enough for 5 people but now with 9 of us it won’t last and her siblings are expecting me to do Christmas for them too , I don’t blame them because they are small children 20,18,15,12 who thinks that I have a skeleton in my cupboard where I get free money lol . What should I do right now ? I am not happy Your advice is needed please

Relax bro. You are not even using punctuation again in your complaint. It is not that hard. Just buy what you can afford and share it. It is not by force that everybody must eat chicken bellefull in Christmas. You can buy some packs of chicken claw from one agric outlet like that, or soak garri with groundnut (add sugar because it's Christmas). Either they'll bear it in silence or they'll pack their load and go back home before the two weeks are up. If your wife tries to nag or complain, just tell her she looks sexy, pull her to the bedroom and invite her to make love. She'll stop nagging.

Take it easy. Don't go and be giving yourself hypertension. You'll just be adding fuel to the fire. Anti hypertensive drugs are another unbudgeted expense.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by mrblessed(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Your wife understands the kind of man you are and what you are going to tolerate before bringing in her relations. However, she is carefree and a bit insensible and inconsiderate for undermining your prevailing economic situation and for not telling you before their arrival. It is late now to become a different person, from the one you projected in the beginning of your union. You need to become more tolerant, because nobody knows the kind of erratic, unplanned decision she has up her sleeves.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Donjazzy12(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2020
T817:
I returned home from my shop only to find my wife 4 siblings in my house I wasn’t happy because she didn’t informed me they were coming over and in this economy when the country is hard why would they come all four of them at the same time. my mother in law came for omugwo she stayed for 5 weeks she left 3 weeks ago I had given my wife 30k the money I borrowed from a good friend of mine to get her some few things to take home then 3 weeks after her 4 siblings are here too, they are 6 the last born who is 10 have been staying with us for 2 years now , I take care of her my wife doesn’t work and I am only managing I don’t know why her people want to
drain me.
Can you imagine as soon as I entered the house her sisters were asking me about their Christmas gifts , brother where is our gift as if I am their ATM . I just ignored them because I was already angry seeing them in my house without my permission but keeping calm was the best thing to do . what shocked me was the fact her brother was comfortably sleeping in my bed next to my 2 months old baby , my wife didn’t see it as anything bad she said he is her brother and wouldn’t harm his own niece but my point was not about him doing something wrong with her but the fact that he doesn’t have any respect for my bed that what really got me angry which led to my wife and I to quarrelled not in their presence but in our room but since it’s only parlour and room self con I believe they must have heard everything but I don’t care . My Wife thinks I am overreacting and I don’t like her siblings and she said she will tell her parents everything I said to her in anger which I didn’t meant to but nobody in my position will be happy if he happened to be in my shoe . How do I handle this problem
With my wife without causing any further problems between us and her parents because I don’t have money to feed 4 more mouths for 2 weeks because they are not leaving any time soon not until the 3rd or 4th of January and before her siblings came she complained about her Christmas clothes and hair I told her I will only do Christmas for the kids because I don’t have money she frowned her face and started giving me attitudes and on top of that she has invited her 4 siblings when I don’t have a kobo to feed all of them. Even the food we have in the house won’t even last until January because I bought enough for 5 people but now with 9 of us it won’t last and her siblings are expecting me to do Christmas for them too , I don’t blame them because they are small children 20,18,15,12 who thinks that I have a skeleton in my cupboard where I get free money lol . What should I do right now ? I am not happy Your advice is needed please
Now woman can try this on me. I will korokoro tell you that your siblings should go back. Nothing will happen. See all this sissified men need to be smart.
As for the solution, make it clear to them that you can't take care of them till January because things are a little rough now. Let them see things from your perspective. And I don't know how you guys marry a woman without establishing boundaries. Na men like una dey kneel down and propose to women. Be loving, but be firm.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Na so. Young ones who ASSUME. When it comes to real talk, boys should step outside for real men to talk. Step aside
Please go and get a seat and sit your ass down, so that you will comment with sense, because it seems your sense is tied to your anus....... You are not even worth half a man with that thinking faculty of yours.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by ayodele17893: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2020
How can a wife not understand her husband's financial strength?Tell her to send them back, give them transport money.No need going to borrow to feed them, next time she will repeat same.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2020
debbydee:
Allow your wife to work. It's because she is not working that's why she is demanding everything from you. Even if na to follow you go shop. She will understand better.

Some women Sha.
Do MEN still marry Jobless Ladies...?

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by idu1(m): 10:25am On Dec 24, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Please accept my condolences grin

grin
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Don't kill yourself. Do what you can do and leave the rest for your wife who invited her community to your house. Some people are inconsiderate. After Christmas, January which is 3months long will come and then her eyes will open.
What did the bring for their sister when they came. Cos since they are plenty, the parents would have parked some food stuff that will last for at least 4days for them to come with.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:37am On Dec 24, 2020
Klass99:

You don't even need to be in a relationship or married to realize how wrong the OP's wife is, on so many levels.

The situation is so wrong in every way, I was shocked and awed at how anyone (wifey in this case) can be this clueless and insensitive.

I am too shocked I can't even articulate the thoughts running through my head right now. Like seriously, who does this?

It feels very disrespectful to me especially the part where she let the brother sleep in their bed, like common now!!! How old is this woman abeg?

@ OP/T817, let me tell you a true life story about my friend Alex (not real name). Alex travelled home to marry, when it was over and done with, him and his wife were to return together to his base.

On the day of their departure at the motor park, his wife's people bundled a relative of theirs to join them on the trip to their new home WITHOUT asking Alex if it was okay or informing him either.

It was at the park Alex first became aware of their plans, he firmly put his foot down and told his wife's elder sister and other relatives present (who accompanied them to the park) that there's no way that's going to happen.

There was a bit of drama where his in-laws started pleading with him and pressuring him to take that relative along. The wife was almost in tears as well because she could see Alex was not in a good mood about it.

The drama attracted other passengers who were paying attention to the exchange, but Alex was firm and refused to be coerced into what he didn't plan for.

This is the most important part of the story so pay attention - an elderly passenger in their vehicle (can't remember again if it was a man or woman) said to Alex, what you did was solid and completely right, because how you start your marriage and handle your in-laws, plus situations like these will set the tone for the remainder of your married life.

You have started on a good note by not bowing to their very inappropriate plans and pressure, don't feel bad about it because now they know that, any plans they hatch without your knowledge or acceptance will not see the light of day.

It is not too late to readjust if you started on the wrong foot, if I were you two things will happen;

1. I will promptly inform my wife this is not a good time for me as money is tight, allow the in-laws stay till boxing day and dispatch them ASAP on the 27th. They don't need to be there till January

2. Let your wife know that this sort of thing should never happen again, without your endorsement. Are you not the one paying the bills in that house and the one who knows where it hurts?
The wife is inconsiderate and silly. Heaven knows none of my relatives will just carry their bag to my house without my invitation and stay. You will carry your bag back to where you came from.
Where will the guy get money to pay bills to such number of people with the kind of hardship in town. The same wife will be expecting the man to provide food and probably school fees and house rent next year.ywt she wants her family to train the man in the name of Christmas holidays.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

the likes of you will definitely be liability to your husbands

You read the op leaved in a room and pallow, even 30k given to his inlaw was borrowed friend, the wife does not work, he can't even get her Christmas cloth and hair, he can only afford to cloth his children this Christmas season, the food he provided is not even enough for him and his children till January. Do you want him to put him self in debt to to impress his wife's family? The 7k you are talking about is not enough to cater for 4 people for 1 week, and even if is enough, do you know if he can afford it?

Additionally, those guys are already asking him for Christmas gift. The op is strongling to carter for his family and some one is bringing another load to him.

Dear op, please what ever you need to do
Please do not borrow or collect loan to Cater for those people, your inlaws are not your responsibility, when you have surplus you can assist them but not to the detriment of your own family, let your wife tell her parent whatever she want to tell them,stand on a ground you can survive.its because of issues like this every one is avoiding marrying ladies from poor family.
I will never marry a lady from poor family again iny life.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by DocAdray(f): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2020
OP, if you can't cater for your in-laws, please send them all back home. I blame their parents for even allowing all their kids to go and stay in their married sister's house. So wrong. And I'm sure that your insensitive wife is still a very young girl, probably in her early 20s.

Also, let your wife get something doing so she earns and also contribute to the family. I don't know how some men are comfortable with their wives being complete house wives. If something happens to you today, what will become of your family. Get your wife something to do, economy is not smiling.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by jagorinho: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

Keep deceiving yourself.

It's ladies who cross paths with such men I pity.
don't let me assume you did not see anything wrong in what the O.P's wife did?

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

You lots should keep deceiving yourself.

The wife also got the treatment, love and care she has to reciprocate as a kid. She didn't drop from the sky.

Marriage is for men, not boys.

Get lost
Aunty e don do.
You have a point but you don't live with this man. Women aren't saints too.
It is very wrong for a woman to do what she did without prior information.
It would have been wrong if the husband did same too.
If you cannot render financial help, leave him to lick his wound.
Please.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by DukeJoe17: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2020
galadima77:

This is it...
Weldon boss.
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Lawly: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2020
phorget:

Even when someone is already in debt?
I think people should understand the situation first before demanding for anything. It might look simple to you though but do you know that some people do struggle to feed an extra mouth let alone that number of uncalled visitors.
Are they Jesus Christ? Is it their birthday? So why are they asking for Christmas something?
If someone is rich will he be staying in a room and parlor?

What the wife did was wrong, before inviting her entire family she ought to have discussed it with the husband. If it's just one of her siblings now then I'm not sure the ohp will complain this much but four!

Quote me anywhere my brother. the op's insensitive wife on her own part will not tolerate the op mother's presence in the house let alone that of the op's siblings. Some women are that selfish and indeed insensitive.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nicklaus619(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Klass99:

You don't even need to be in a relationship or married to realize how wrong the OP's wife is, on so many levels.

The situation is so wrong in every way, I was shocked and awed at how anyone (wifey in this case) can be this clueless and insensitive.

I am too shocked I can't even articulate the thoughts running through my head right now. Like seriously, who does this?

It feels very disrespectful to me especially the part where she let the brother sleep in their bed, like common now!!! How old is this woman abeg?

@ OP/T817, let me tell you a true life story about my friend Alex (not real name). Alex travelled home to marry, when it was over and done with, him and his wife were to return together to his base.

On the day of their departure at the motor park, his wife's people bundled a relative of theirs to join them on the trip to their new home WITHOUT asking Alex if it was okay or informing him either.

It was at the park Alex first became aware of their plans, he firmly put his foot down and told his wife's elder sister and other relatives present (who accompanied them to the park) that there's no way that's going to happen.

There was a bit of drama where his in-laws started pleading with him and pressuring him to take that relative along. The wife was almost in tears as well because she could see Alex was not in a good mood about it.

The drama attracted other passengers who were paying attention to the exchange, but Alex was firm and refused to be coerced into what he didn't plan for.

This is the most important part of the story so pay attention - an elderly passenger in their vehicle (can't remember again if it was a man or woman) said to Alex, what you did was solid and completely right, because how you start your marriage and handle your in-laws, plus situations like these will set the tone for the remainder of your married life.

You have started on a good note by not bowing to their very inappropriate plans and pressure, don't feel bad about it because now they know that, any plans they hatch without your knowledge or acceptance will not see the light of day.

It is not too late to readjust if you started on the wrong foot, if I were you two things will happen;

1. I will promptly inform my wife this is not a good time for me as money is tight, allow the in-laws stay till boxing day and dispatch them ASAP on the 27th. They don't need to be there till January

2. Let your wife know that this sort of thing should never happen again, without your endorsement. Are you not the one paying the bills in that house and the one who knows where it hurts?

Wow, so apt

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by debbydee(f): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Do MEN still marry Jobless Ladies...?

Plenty
Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Opus85(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2020
OP your wife is not working and she is inviting four members of her family for holiday without informing you to plan even with your baby. This is absurd. Just a sinking visiting is fine but four is at a time is a no.

First, you were not respected as the man and provider of the house. Imagine 6 jobless people feeding on your pocket at once and someone is here blabbing nonsense.

If it had been your siblings that came like this, your wife would have released the gate of hell on them. Now she doesn't see anything wrong because it is her siblings. Me poster, just invite your siblings too let the house be filled up everyone would then look for their square root.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2020
debbydee:

Some women Sha.
Some women will refuse to touch their salary Even if they work .

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by YorubaMod(m): 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
T817:
drain me.
grin grin grin

Wahala be like chainsaw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by cooooooks(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
I checked OP's account and saw no previous post of him saying he wanted his wife to be a full housewife.

Furthermore, OP said his mother in law just came for omugwor, meaning his wife is currently nursing a baby.

Plus he said he budgeted for 5 mouths meaning he likely has 2 kids:
- Him
- Wife
- Wife's last born sibling
- Nursing baby
- Other child (?)

ModestGal:

That's good for you, shebi you said you like your wife to be full house wife ni, just because of your useless ego. Your wife doesn't even know how you earn, your monthly income because you think husband should not inform their wives, now she thinks you are a millionaire.
Sorry, I don't have any good thing to say to you, you are the architect of your problem

3 Likes

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Klass99(f): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2020

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by falcon01: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2020
T817:
drain me.
leave your house, just disappear for 2 weeks switch off your phone they'll find you tire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
RedPanthar:

shut the F up
stop judging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.