Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fact Or Fallacy: 70% Of Women Don't Really Love Their Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact Or Fallacy: 70% Of Women Don't Really Love Their Husband. (680 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Or Fallacy: 70% Of Women Don't Really Love Their Husband. by larrymoore(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
You are entitled to your opinion they say. I am of the opinion that this claim is partially true from some experience I have gathered about some women and their infidelity. Faithfulness is a yard stick here.

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: 70% Of Women Don't Really Love Their Husband. by RavagedHeart: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Most people will disagree with this, someone will even argue how you came up with such statistics.

I also disagree with that claim too. Yes. How can you say 70% of married women don't love their husbands? I would have agreed more if it said 100% don't love their husbands. Knowing that women are incapable of love. No woman loves anyone, not even their very self.

3 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: 70% Of Women Don't Really Love Their Husband. by Oracleforce: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
I totally agree...my ex-gf was faking love towards...She started buying foods and drinks....so show how much she loves me...but with just a 3 litmus test of her love for me....she failed the three tests woefully. ...
Guys, don't be deceived....no true love in this African continent...all that we have is a friend of benefits...if you remove the benefits, she or he will Japa immediately...

Guys stop falling mugu for all this private slut in your neighbourhood....

4 Likes

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: 70% Of Women Don't Really Love Their Husband. by fati2001(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
95 % of humans don't really love GOD.. cheat on him..

Re: Fact Or Fallacy: 70% Of Women Don't Really Love Their Husband. by Nazgul: 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
larrymoore:
You are entitled to your opinion they say. I am of the opinion that this claim is partially true from some experience I have gathered about some women and their infidelity. Faithfulness is a yard stick here.
Reckless sexual past life makes love in marriages almost impossible. How can a girl who has slept with above 10 guys see anything special in whoever decides to marry her?

She'll get married to him because she wants to get married and not because she loves him or sees anything special in him. And the marriage would be more of a sex with benefits kind of arrangement hiding under the umbrella of marriage.

Once the man can no longer supply the agreed benefits to the girl, the union collapses.

If you want to enjoy marriage, look for a virgin, marry her and be good to her. They're the only ones capable of geninue love.
Re: Fact Or Fallacy: 70% Of Women Don't Really Love Their Husband. by Blackmoran(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
I don't know if i am the only one who always have this feeling of hating the word "responsible man" which may sound good to most people but to me it no different of calling someone aboki which means my friend but in intent it is an insult.
Responsible man means a idiot whose only value and usefulness is to be a provider and settling of bills.
How many of you guys have ever ask this question, would my wife or girlfriend ever had have anything to do with me if I were never to be a good provider?..

(1) (Reply)

If She Does Any Of These She Did Not Want You Anymore / Confession Time / 8 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.