Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? (8115 Views)

If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL / Why Doesn't She Want Me / BOBRISKY'S Look Alike- Doesn't She Look Like BOBRISKY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
I need genuine advice.She moans during the rumpy-pumpy,but she never wanted a second round.Once I cum,the show ends.Moreover,i've not seen the fabled juicy flow.What the heck could be outta place?How do i know if she gets to orgasm?I won't sleep tonight until i get the right answers.
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
This matter is crucial to my life.All the gals i had dated in the past always wanted more than two,three,four rounds.Now am married and she is ok with just one round despite the fact that am stil l hard on after the first round.Ubunja pls come to my rescue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by falcon01: 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
Talk to her nah she be human being. if she can't open up to you then ma brudah You are wasting ya time, life's too short to be finding hints and reading clues especially in that aspect when you can simply talk like grown adults.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
thesilentman:
I need genuine advice.She moans during the rumpy-pumpy,but she never wanted a second round.Once I cum,the show ends.Moreover,i've not seen the fabled juicy flow.What the heck could be outta place?How do i know if she gets to orgasm?I won't sleep tonight until i get the right answers.
If you came inside.. she wont want a second round.. and not wanting round doesbt mean she didn't enjoy it.. some women are naturally weak when it comes to sex.. put your fingers and tongue to work to get her in the mood again.. go learn at xvideos dot com
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by CHoccolaTE: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oga you know the answer to the question you are asking smiley
She was pretending
She doesn't like sex with you smiley

20 Likes

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
falcon01:
Talk to her nah she be human being. if she can't open up to you then ma brudah You are wasting ya time, lifes to short to be finding hints and reading clues especially in that aspect when you can simply talk like grown adults.
I've discussed the issue with her.She always tell me that she was perfectly ok.But i think orgasm for women is more than just being "ok".
Am not happy,bro..I feel not getting her to orgasm is a threat to the marriage.I wont like her to cheat on me if it's what am thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by falcon01: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
thesilentman:

I've discussed the issue with her.She always tell me that she was perfectly ok.But i think orgasm for women is more than just being "ok".
Am not happy,bro..I feel not getting her to orgasm is a threat to the marriage.I wont like her to cheat on me if it's what am thinking.
ok let's be honest, how long do you last, and do you have pre-intimacy before you start?
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by doggedfighter(f): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Going through your threads here on Nairaland. All I can say is that your wife married a baby in the body of a man

7 Likes

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

If you came inside.. she wont want a second round.. and not wanting round doesbt mean she didn't enjoy it.. some women are naturally weak when it comes to sex.. put your fingers and tongue to work to get her in the mood again.. go learn at xvideos dot com
You are right,the sex ends for her as soon as i cum no matter how long i lasted.And most of the times,she complains she is ok and tired.But she can't do without sex for 5 days.Am just confused.
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by budaatum: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
thesilentman:
This matter is crucial to my life.All the gals i had dated in the past always wanted more than two,three,four rounds.Now am married and she is ok with just one round despite the fact that am stil l hard on after the first round.Ubunja pls come to my rescue.
You must have not heard it said that body no be wood or you will leave something for the kids.

The chop you will chop for your lifetime you want to chop am two three four times?

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
falcon01:
ok let's be honest, how long do you last, and do you have pre-intimacy before you start?
I could last up to an hour if she would be able to take it (cos i do hold up whenever am about to cum,for her sake; so she can get to orgasm.) But the truth is that she claims to be ok even at 25 mins or at most when i cum.
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
She was pretending
I don't think so.
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
thesilentman:

I don't think so.while we were dating,she told me en passant that nobody has given it to her better like i do.But am now interested in seeing her get to orgasm.Do you of any sign of orgasm?
lol u self dey believe
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
Going through your threads here on Nairaland. All I can say is that your wife married a baby in the body of a man
Forget,this is a faceless forum.I can let out my innermost feelings here without any fear of opprobrium.Thanks,anyway.

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
musicproducer:
lol u self dey believe
That's exactly my prob: doubt.
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by tobechi74: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
thesilentman:

I don't think so.while we were dating,she told me en passant that nobody has given it to her better like i do.But am now interested in seeing her get to orgasm.Do you of any sign of orgasm?

That is what every girl days to someone they like to save his ego
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by falcon01: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2020
thesilentman:

I could last up to an hour if she would be able to take it (cos i do hold up whenever am about to cum,for her sake; so she can get to orgasm.) But the truth is that she claims to be ok even at 25 mins or at most when i cum.
sounds like she doesn't enjoy sex with you, or maybe she's got her own ish.
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
tobechi74:

That is what every girl days to someone they like to save his ego
You mean she likes me but don't like my sex?
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Tunagee(m): 5:04am On Dec 25, 2020
Bros, no waste your time. She might be circumcised, I have same issue here. Even while pregnant, she no dey even dey in the mood for sex.
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by ArticleBeast: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
I bet you he isn't married. Just one of ASUU prisoners that was released a few days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by alphaNomega: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2020
thesilentman she definitely doesn't enjoy sex with you

2 Likes

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Neimar: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2020
ArticleBeast:

I bet you he isn't married. Just one of ASUU prisoners that was released a few days ago.

Gosh grin

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by enter123: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2020
Let's assume she doesn't have any problem orgasm...no issue down there, no issue with her hormone...no issue with her brain(not a les or feminine oriented bla bla bla)

Then the issue is you...enter her fantasy first...arouse her first...touch her the way she will like...she is your wife...suck her if it's in her fantasies...do what tickles her first...do what will make her wet first...that is when you are on your way to getting her orgasm. Sho ti ye e....

It's not just bonking sir...bonk for 7 hours she will wait for it to pass and get up...

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Alove1(m): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2020
Pls Sir, don't kill yourself. There are several reasons to this that doesn't entail that she hates sex with you.

It's possible that 1 round has been the only sex orientation she knows. If this is true, she'll be OK with only one round until maybe you change that.. But that will take a long time.

It's possible that she's more interested in the major reason for the sex than the pleasure. She's more interested in making babies. You don't expect a married woman to enjoy sex when she's yet to see results.

It can also be hormonal like someone said before. But if she says she's OK. Then she is. I know her going bonkers when you have sex is important for a man's self esteem but it's possible that the 1 round does it for her

2 Likes

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2020
alphaNomega:
thesilentman she definitely doesn't enjoy sex with you
I can't kill myself cos of pussy.If it's true and she cheats on me,it's divorce right away.

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2020
thesilentman:

How old is she ?
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by doggedfighter(f): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2020
ArticleBeast:

ArticleBeast, thanks for cracking me up this made me laugh hard grin grin grin.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by CandyOps(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
She was pretending
not really. I used to have a babe that initiates the sex and even physically fights me when she comes around and I tell her I won't be dicking her down... and I don't think I have ever gone a 2nd round with her. so yes, I'll go with the guy that suggests she's just lazy after the first one.

As for knowing when a woman climaxes, it's simple.. her pussy walls gonna clasp against your dick repeatedly during a vaginal orgasm. You may or may not feel this depending on how tight her walls are and how long her orgasms lasts.

If her walls are loose and she climaxes and stays there for less then 3 secs you may not even feel a thing.

Besides, there are like 3 types of orgasms a woman can attain. Clitoral, vaginal/g.spot and a-spot (anal spot) orgasm. It takes a pro to master all the various reactions that comes with each type of orgasm for a particular woman.

Na like 17 credit load course be that wink

1 Like

Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by tommy589(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2020
thesilentman:

She wont cum because she is not into you. Definitely gets her cum from another source either before your romp or after
Re: Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? by thesilentman(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2020
Deathissweet:

How old is she ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Go Too Far With What I Did? She Thinks I'm Silly / I Slept With My Father And Now Am Jealous Of My MUM. I Still Want To Do It Again / I Have Destroyed Myself Finally!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.