Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations (9759 Views)

Bashir Salihi Magashi: Nigeria To Beef Up Border To Avoid Chadian Influx / Insecurity: Buhari Orders Immigration To Beef Up Security At Borders / Osun Election Tribunal’s Judgment: Police Beef Up Security Ahead Of Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Lanrelagboi: 1:59am On Dec 25, 2020
@rrslagos767 INTENSIFIES PATROL OF BLACK SPOTS IN LAGOS

As part of police reassurance building efforts on security during the festive period, Commander, Rapid Response Squad (RRS) CSP Yinka Egbeyemi yesterday led a team police officers on an all-night patrol of trouble spots and major areas in Lagos Island, Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, Ikate, Yaba and Ebute Metta.

This exercise was sequel to the directive of the Lagos Commissioner of Police, CP Hakeem Odumosu’s directive that security be beefed up for the Christmas and New Year celebrations.

The exercise, which started last week Friday with convoy patrol of Agege, Dopemu, Ogba, Abule Egba and part of Ifako – Ijaiye, would also continue today as the team proceeds to other locations in the state.

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1342208931490312192?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by wewe1(m): 2:00am On Dec 25, 2020
Uhumm!

Let me keep shut .. lipsrsealed
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. _ George Orwell

14 Likes

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Basicend: 6:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Useless lots. .

But how is this news self.

And I guess these NL mods are just as useless as this news.

cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:15am On Dec 25, 2020
The only reasonable force in this whole Naija

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by CelestineNelson: 6:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Great...
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by smithmoi: 6:15am On Dec 25, 2020
If everyone could b like me, make your meals, stay indoors eat ad merry, we wouldnt be needing all this noise all over.. I will never step out on a festive day in Nigeria.

I was in Rwanda last year, Christmas was like a normal usual day.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by crossfm: 6:15am On Dec 25, 2020
Good one,at list even if money no too da make peace of mind da this season.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Marvieduke(f): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2020
Make them just do their work well
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Antoeni(m): 6:16am On Dec 25, 2020
They Should go to ketu mile 12

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2020
this is good because of all these Agbero boys

I went to get phone for someone yesterday and I've to be doing shadow walk because I felt that not all those in the roads have good intentions, come and see the way I dey move like DSS on top say security dey porous

I just hope something is done to this insecurity excesses on time, is sickening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by sheDD(m): 6:17am On Dec 25, 2020
I just see a fleet of car in convoy patrolling the city of Lagos.
remote areas are most times hot spot of brawl and crime perpetrators.
Go to mushin, ojuelgba,

4 Likes

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by wman(m): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2020
I wish other arms of the Police can be like the RRS.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Black spot ko hotspot ni

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by MickzyDonald: 6:21am On Dec 25, 2020
lemme be on my way before they start shooting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by DenreleDave(m): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2020
They should make sure that they put on Hotspot for us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by AFULA(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2020
okay
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Any hoodlum wey do anyhow dey thief, dey cause wahala for igboro go tey for prison.

Dem don warn una.

Telly person.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

We Rise!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by TheRealGuy(m): 6:24am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas all.

God bless everyone on this platform
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Ademola47(m): 6:26am On Dec 25, 2020
This looks good, but my only fear is that they should not start packing innocent people who are held up late outside and tag them 'Hoodlum' or 'Roga'.

And Gbam, we will see something like RRS Parade 207 hoodlums; They are a threat to the security of Lagos- RRS Commander
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Alfarisiey: 6:33am On Dec 25, 2020
coming back to comment
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Aystarz: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2020
post=97405188:
Any hoodlum wey do anyhow dey thief, dey cause wahala for igboro go tey for prison.

Dem don warn una.

Telly person.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

We Rise!

The hoodlums in government that you support would get their own imprisonment from God sooner than later. It would be a damner experience for them and their foot soldiers here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Sonnobax15(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2020
grin. Wow,happy delivery to mummy Mary...

Merry Xmas to every Nairalander out there.....you've made 2020 an awesome year for me....both the good,the bad and ugly moments we had here,still,you all (your comments)have been the reason a nogga like me has been smiling.....
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by chatinent: 6:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Ok o
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by iampeterben(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas Nairalanders. Celebrate and stay safe please brother COVID is still out there.
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by healthern: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by Patosky4U: 6:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas to all nairalanders
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by healthern: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2020
Patosky4U:
Merry Christmas to all nairalanders
Merry Christmas to you too
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by gazal05(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Is this RRS not a unit in the Nigerian Police Force! There operations and mode of dress is topnotch unlike some other folks in the force.
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by YorubaKinging: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2020
The end is near
Re: Lagos: RRS Patrols Black Spots To Beef Up Security During Yuletide Celebrations by XOGBADO(m): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2020
smithmoi:
If everyone could b like me, make your meals, stay indoors eat ad merry, we wouldnt be needing all this noise all over.. I will never step out on a festive day in Nigeria.

I was in Rwanda last year, Christmas was like a normal usual day.

Seriously Chief, living a quiet life is the best. I'll rather buy my drinks and sit indoors alone without making unnecessary noise.
Merry Christmas sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Central: He Remains Our Senator - Labour Party Rejects Nwokocha's Sack / Fashola Reverses Firing Of 34 Doctors (Out Of 788) / Zamfara Arranges Husbands For 2000 Widows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.