Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,310 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day (48447 Views)

ISWAP: We Killed 11 Christians On Christmas Day To Avenge Al Baghdadi's Death / Nigerian Soldier Turns Father Christmas On Christmas Day. Gives Out Food Items / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
illicit:

hmmm

The only one I heard about at that time was the Covid-19 relief fund, that they help employers to pay three months salary of 30/50 k....

is it the same one
Then always use your data and time for information that will add values to you. Covid19 loan is different from the survival grant. Covid 19 loan was on from March till June 30. It was announced on TVs, Radio and even on Daily Covid 19 briefing. I can not remember how many times, the secretary to Federal Gov, Boss
Mustapha announced it on daily Covid 19 briefing both on channels TV, Ait, NTA, TvC. .it was severely announced on CBN tweeter. A thread was created here on Nairaland. Mr President talked about Covid 19 loan during one of his briefing. https://www.nairaland.com/5809088/cbns-n50bn-covid-19-fund-disbursement/151
Survival grant was also on from October before the application was closed few days ago. SA to VP was on Channels TV to announce it on many occasions. VP made mention of it. Same was announced on Nairaland here.
I wouldn't know, the kind of news that interest people like you.

This is another ongoing one: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by RedPanthar: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Well with this mindset, you'll keep losing millions.

I'm beyond that tier. Pele
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by RedPanthar: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
BigBashiru:

A lot of the government schemes require you to pay N10k (USD25) for training

It's to chase away unserious individuals
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
ruffDiamond:
your babe got it through pussy service my friend, I went to that useless so called Human Right Radio around ,GAMe village to register only to be turned back the criminal abok1 supervising the program since my name no sound like Mohammed or hassan or Ahmed .this I did twice under the technicians loan scheme part, bros ,that day,I gave up on the udeless contraption they called Nigeria!!I'm a confirmed Technician with years of working experience, most of the people registered there don't know jack about anything and yet were freely registered biased on ethnicity and where they come from !well,my survival fund came from Almighty God. through a sister in the UK who sent me 180£ just before xmac ,I never believed in Nigeria (Naijeriya) and never will!!!don't blame people who doubts anything government do cos they have stories to tell, not their faults oo.

Easy bro...the survival loan was purely an online stuff. You don't need to be rude to the guy and his gf na.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by RedPanthar: 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
donbrowser:

Million ko. Zillion ni

Sorry. Poverty has finished you. You will be fine
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by illicit(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Afamed:

Then always use your data and time for information that will add values to you. Covid19 loan is different from the survival grant. Covid 19 loan was on from March till June 30. It was announced on TVs, Radio and even on Daily Covid 19 briefing. I can not remember how many times, the secretary to Federal Gov, Boss Mustapha announced it on daily Covid 19 briefing both on channels TV, Ait, NTA, TvC. .it was severely announced on CBN tweeter. A thread was created here on Nairaland. Mr President talked about Covid 19 loan during one of his briefing.
Survival grant was also on from October before the application was closed few days ago. SA to VP was on Channels TV to announce it on many occasions. VP made mention of it. Same was announced on Nairaland here.
I wouldn't know, the kind of news that interest people like you.

This is another ongoing one: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/

Oh well I missed the one about loans....

No biggies, it happens

Crime news interests me, like arson, murder, assassination, robbery, lynching. etc

shocked
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Shobizz(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
emmybliz:
survival fund is 30k not 500k. dont mislead the public

Do beneficiaries pay back. If yes when?
Cos d person who register 4me is collecting 25k, while I get 5k
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by comtem2011: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
emmybliz:
I know someone that got 475k from NIRSAL Last month. I don't know if it's survival fund though. But she applied for the NIRSAL stuff early this year.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BigBashiru: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:

It's to chase away unserious individuals

That's too much money and it's not done anywhere even in the US. No one will charge you $25 for training over there....
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
luminouz:

Easy bro...the survival loan was purely an online stuff. You don't need to be rude to the guy and his gf na.
Don't waste your time with these people. They will always have more than 100000 reasons why they fail in life. To him , everything is who you know in Govt
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by RedPanthar: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
BigBashiru:

That's too much money and it's not done anywhere even in the US. No one will charge you $25 for training over there....

My dear. It's not to me.

If it's worth the chase. More efforts will be out in
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by BigBashiru: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:

My dear. It's not to me.

You are not getting the point - in many countries - these types of programs doesn't have any fee or training fee.... it's affordability to you is your business.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by RedPanthar: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
BigBashiru:

You are not getting the point - in many countries - these types of programs doesn't have any fee or training fee.... it's affordability to you is your business.

Then people who don't want shouldn't apply. This is a zoo with a cattle reader as the leader, don't forget
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Afamed: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
comtem2011:
I know someone that got 475k from NIRSAL Last month. I don't know if it's survival fund though. But she applied for the NIRSAL stuff early this year.
The 475k is purely for Covid 19 loan.The Covid 19 loan. Some got 2m/3m, 250k, 270,160 and so on.It is being disbursed by Nirsal Microfinance bank.
The 30K / 50k is for survival grant to employees and employers on a monthly payment for 3 months

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by EndRape2(f): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Share the link please

Karleb:

That was how I felt. Some months ago I can't say confidently I'll pay back such amount but as of now, I can pay back 10m loan. grin

I'm applying this time though. The deadline is till 2023.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by comtem2011: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
BecomeALandLord:

Don't talk about what you don't know.
I'm sharing exactly what I know and how the thing happened.

My in-law got the information through a friend of his.
This guy's demanded for his bvn and all his details.
After about a month he got the money but with a clause that he will send them 25% of it.

Which he obliged
Same thing happened to my friend. She got 475 but they asked her to return 150k. The people that connected her.

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Offpoint1: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Andyblaze:
I am giving out loan of 600 million to nairalanders
I need 200k loan to be pay back in 3 months time Max, if you are serious about this.

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Virtplus(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
RedPanthar:
Continue to call anything that passes your front as scam. This is what it always leads to tears. I'm wishing the same tears to other people that are quick to label things as scam before they perform due process

Enjoy kiss

True mental balance is evaluate every information with open objectivity to avoid issuing hasty stereotypical judgements.

Keep passing over opportunities and you'll end up in poverty.
what of the keyamo poverty fund..hv they start paying?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Karleb(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
Don't worry guys, I'll give out the link free of charge. grin

Just stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
emmybliz:
They're different category for the loan
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by ruffDiamond: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
evansjeff:
Ignorance is a major problem. She didn’t even go to any where to apply, I helped her apply with her phone, she was contacted some weeks later to go to the website and provide account details and she got the alert within a week.

And please mind your words, not every girl out there is like your sisters or girlfriend who stretch their pussies wide open for #50 indomie

the two of una na abok1, choke on yr useless one Naijeriya m,u,mu. no be #50 na,#,10 fuvking illiterate claiming being wise and born to rule, the whole useless loan rubbish was riddled with racketeering and nepotism by your fellow ',Naijeriyans'blockedheads f00l put in charge.. I don't need your useless loan .
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Virtplus(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
internationalman:

Na so.. Everyone is a millionaire online.
what about keyamo job...hv dey start paying??
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Koya365(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
They now filled it as benefit in Nigeria, you need a CAC registration number that all and you add people you know as your staff.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
jametex:
Survival funds in deed, when did that one came out that i wasn't aware..
MTN dey disturb the thing for my line, churches was also informed for members to apply, I think the last point was social media.
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Karleb:
There was a FGs survival loan I was supposed to apply for few months ago.

My friend applied for it. Applied for people he knew. But I didn't. Till today I still don't know the demon that stopped me from applying for that loan.

Long story short, he got the money. People he also helped apply got it as well.

The amount? Very close to N500, 000.

With what I have and know, I'd move heaven and earth with that amount.

Painful thing is he used my phone and data.

sad embarassed sad embarassed sad embarassed
Mr Caleb, how did your friend recieved #500,000.00 while others recieved #30,000.00?
Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Bluntemperor: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
GboyegaD:
Eyah...
That said, what is the basis of this loan and how does the government expect people to pay back?

Indomie generations don't learn anything.
It was never tagged loan but a GRANT at every statement made even abinio! But we are never ready to learn or even be ready for improvement. We should be amenable at least for once to know what is going on.
Unlike loan that you will repay back but grant is given for you to help you reduce the stress that you are likely going to encounter in the course of business!
It can be giving to a New or a Start-up company or given in support of a slow-down of business,not to be repaid.
It is a government support fund.That is why we do emphasized that business men should be looking for grant instead of loans to help them build and make the company solid in Capital base!

1 Like

Re: FGs Survival Fund: My Regret On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
evansjeff:
My babe also got this money, about 250k.

Guys I have said it before, stop listening to Nairaland members’ condemnations of everything federal Government is doing. Some will condemn it here and later go and apply. Even if you hate Buhari, just apply first, you may see you’re the one that has been doing yourself all this while.
When were people applying for 250k survival fund? Can you please send me the link even if it is late. I only know about that of 30k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics) / Police Disperse Yoruba Nation Agitators In Lagos With Gunshots / Buhari Meets Service Chiefs (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.