Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) (47730 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Mercy Chinwo & Husband, Pastor Blessed, Celebrate First Christmas Together (Pix) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
gosh
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by crowther15(m): 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
w
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Codedlyon: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
A g baby my nigga
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by hstar: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
tellsblinks:
Ade and simi= adesi
Remove the si

I think it goes well that way
Ade = mi
Ademi

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:
If only simi face is beautiful as her voice.

ThankGod the child look more like Adekunle Gold

Access to cheap data has made teens and mad people get free reign over the internet and post trash on a constant basis.

If you've got nothing sensible to contribute kindly shut the fvck up. Don't bother replying because I ignore mentions.

9 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by guru90: 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Seems like Xmas is for Married people......
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Family of Musician.....
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by adonni: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
Simi with only one child now has chobby face already
See yobo wife after 4 children the difference is clear
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lovely family... Blessed Home. cool

Please, who started or originated this 'Pyjamas Christmas Picture'?!! Or did everyone on social media have a meeting and decide to be dumb all at once?!!

Must everything be copied to the point it wears out into a dreary and awkward cliché... Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by IME1: 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
cheesy

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:

If only your brain were half as functional as the phone you used in posting that...

Thank God Adekunle Gold is happily married and living a far more fulfilled life than you are.

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Karlifate: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Johnbosco77:
I forsee this marriage lasting....

There's a rumour that they've been in a relationship for a long time (privately) before making it official (publicly).

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Periklis: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nice family... Envy of all men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Najdorf: 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:

Let's see your face na
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:

m

This is what your signature reads:Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and in thy getting, get understanding.

That your comment now did you show wisdom or foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by We4all: 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Realtord43:

If only you asked me to borrow you some sense.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by bbstarr(f): 9:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Karlifate:

There's a rumour that they've been in a relationship for a long time (privately) before making it official (publicly).

They've been dating before the fame yet fame didn't blind their eyes. They made it to the marriage level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by angelEmade: 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2020
UDUJ:

Access to cheap data has made teens and mad people get free reign over the internet and post trash on a constant basis.

If you've got nothing sensible to contribute kindly shut the fvck up. Don't bother replying because I ignore mentions.
I don't support the guy but we all need to learn to mind our business. it's his opinion... and he is kinda saying a fact. at least he acknowledged that the singer is talented but her face doesn't really do well as her voice. he is also happy that the baby resembles the father more. all these are statements of facts.
you could just have told him that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
simple!
adults of nairaland... you guys need to become youths again to understand the youths of this generation.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by milky3(f): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
never leave whatever that is making this work!.... Merry Christmas!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Babisha10(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
To marry the hungry me
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Oysdam(m): 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
angelEmade:

I don't support the guy but we all need to learn to mind our business. it's his opinion... and he is kinda saying a fact. at least he acknowledged that the singer is talented but her face doesn't really do well as her voice. he is also happy that the baby resembles the father more. all these are statements of facts.
you could just have told him that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
simple!
adults of nairaland... you guys need to become youths again to understand the youths of this generation.
Another dumb one, And What exactly is the fact that the first he goat said

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
AG and his babies
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by SlawG: 10:18pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oysdam:

Hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by manbrain: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
This is amazing
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Edyice: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ómò

After looking at yobo and his family Christmas pictures and looking at simi and adekunle , see big difference ..

Simi with only one child now has chobby face

See yobo wife after 4 children ( men will still ....... Her anything any day ... She so fine
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by kushme: 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
riyanxeally:
chai u is a mean pikin ���my face fine pass my voice ��

Your makeup face fine pass your voice. Damn
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by dumininu01(m): 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
kushme:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by angelEmade: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2020
Oysdam:

honestly, you need a mental evaluation. stop trolling people online...just mind your business, Bleep off, or die Young
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by riyanxeally(f): 12:04am On Dec 26, 2020
kushme:

chai I said it ure mean
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Drsnives(m): 12:05am On Dec 26, 2020
Johnbosco77:
I forsee this marriage lasting....

Forseer
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Hollorunwa: 2:45am On Dec 26, 2020
The babe wowo no be small, I wish I know y adekunle marry her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pull Wizkid Off The Stage (Photos, Video) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy / Tiwa Savage And Kiss Daniel Spotted Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.