Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,306 members, 7,860,757 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) (47729 Views)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / Mercy Chinwo & Husband, Pastor Blessed, Celebrate First Christmas Together (Pix) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by UgwChristian(m): 6:35am On Dec 26, 2020
I so much love this couple especially the man being so funny

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by TonyAntony: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2020
[People like you never appreciate natural beauty. She's not in heavy makeups like those ladies that deceive you with their fake looks and you melt like shea butter. quote author=Realtord43 post=97423896]If only simi face is beautiful as her voice.

ThankGod the child look more like Adekunle Gold[/quote]
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2020
Soarr:
Ok
Soarr

Some day soon, am gonna be famous for my craft too
YES U WILL BE FAMOUS FOR YOUR WITCHCRAFT,I CAN SEE YOU FLYING ..HAAHA
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2020
Johnbosco77:
I forsee this marriage lasting....
AMEN !
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by mushystuff: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Realtord43:
If only simi face is beautiful as her voice.

ThankGod the child look more like Adekunle Gold

Real turd...yep!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Harfisco(m): 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Adekunle be like guru maraji
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate First Christmas With Their Daughter (Photos) by Pemifemma: 1:48am On Dec 27, 2020
oya stop crushing na
longetivity:
Simi my crush forever

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Agu: "I Can Act Nude To Pass A Message" (Photo) / Ladies Pull Wizkid Off The Stage (Photos, Video) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Cardi B Stormed 2019 Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.