Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,427 members, 7,864,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Jk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jk (1960 Views)

Ghkjhkhjljkl;jk; / Jk Jh H,h Khhhh Hhhkhlkhklhjkllkjhlkhklhj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jk by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Jk
Re: Jk by SHEAU(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2020
What should we do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jk by Samakus(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2020
Confusedlove:
Before you insult me, please read this carefully.

I fell in love with a married man. This is a very complicated story because I know how wrong this whole situation is but I know it's very easy for anyone to say "just leave him and find your own" but this situation has led me into depression.
I met him some time ago through a friend and I felt it was just going to be a friendship thing.
FAST forward to some months later, he's even better than all the boyfriends I've had combined. He's always there when I need him, he's always all over me and he's just so sweet and to top it all up, his D game is 100%
Everything was going all fine till the friend who hooked us up started to spread lies about me to him and everything has changed now. He's distant now and acts like I'm a whole new person in his eyes.
This whole new situation is almost driving me crazy because I didn't even do all the things I was accused of. I know dating him is wrong but I'm in love with him.
Now I can't accept the fact that everything's changed just because someone lied about me.

Like I said, I know this is wrong but one way or the other, I can't seem to do what's right.

The last statement though!

You're beyond redemption. Goodbye

1 Like

Re: Jk by Ginaz(f): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2020
Confusedlove:

I fell in love with a married man. This is a very complicated story because I know how wrong this whole situation is but I know it's very easy for anyone to say "just leave him and find your own" but this situation has led me into depression.
I met him some time ago through a friend and I felt it was just going to be a friendship thing.
FAST forward to some months later, he's even better than all the boyfriends I've had combined. He's always there when I need him, he's always all over me and he's just so sweet and to top it all up, his D game is 100%
Everything was going all fine till the friend who hooked us up started to spread lies about me to him and everything has changed now. He's distant now and acts like I'm a whole new person in his eyes.
This whole new situation is almost driving me crazy because I didn't even do all the things I was accused of. I know dating him is wrong but I'm in love with him.
Now I can't accept the fact that everything's changed just because someone lied about me.

Like I said, I know this is wrong but one way or the other, I can't seem to do what's right.

Leave married men alone, Leave people's husband alone. I don't care about your damn feelings but I want you to know what you're doing its wrong.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jk by Openbusiness: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2020
Some women will NEVER LEARN. A shoulder to cry on, will eventually be a d!ck to ride on, it's only a matter of time. And of course yes, an older married man that has reached the "stability phase" in life will always be a million times better for a younger woman to date than dating a younger your-age-group boyfriend that is still most likely in the "instability phase" and is as unstable as the wind.

Instead of all this cat and mouse bs, why not become his 2nd wife then? Like that famous quote says, "The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants, Even That Which Is Worst For It"

Because the way you're doing it now, if and when his wife eventually catches you, she will hang you with a spear on her wall like a hunting trophy. You will finally know that husband snatching business is like trying to take meat from the mouth of a tiger. If the wife loves her husband and loves her marriage like crazy, then you are in trouble grin

13 Likes

Re: Jk by Sunijacks(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2020
I didn't bother reading your epistle

Leave the man and let the man leave you. Let go of your desires for your own good.

Shalom
Re: Jk by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Single women and married men, that film when e go finish gangan

2 Likes

Re: Jk by specialmati(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2020
Confusedlove:

ok let me help you.first of all forgive yourself for falling in love with someone's husband. then ask God for forgiveness, then now open your heart and fall in love with Jesus if you are Christian. you will now live a happy life .then ask God anything else you need he will give you.anything you are not doing right steals your joy.

6 Likes

Re: Jk by austine4real(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2020
grin grin grin

It will end in tears
Re: Jk by Shortyy(f): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Nobody spread any lies to him.

Most married men are good emotional manipulators. They know what they'll do and say that will make you falling head over heels for them. They know the right button to push, and the right game to play.

Even unmarried guys do this too.

He has had his fun, and he's tired and want to move on to the next emotionally weak girl.

When they profess love and whatnot to you, don't take it seriously. Just chop whatever you're chopping, and when you're done, you move tf on. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Jk by Fahdiga(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Try my dick and see if you won't forget about him quickly

3 Likes

Re: Jk by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2020
women and confusion are Siamese twin

1 Like

Re: Jk by Nazgul: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2020
You should know that any relationship you go into with married man no matter how sweet and Rosy it seems will surely end in tears.

He has a wife and kids as well, you're only a side attraction to serve a temporary purpose in his life. Once your purpose has been served he'll kick you off like he's just done and fall back to his wife or better still a more good looking and naive girl.

Respect yourself and your future and move on. Stop trying to destory a home your fellow woman is praying night and day to build or else you'll never have your own home.

2 Likes

Re: Jk by Freestainworld(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2020
You just used your mouth to say it's wrong,so wetin you want make we advise you again on, allow married man to be nah

1 Like

Re: Jk by millionboi2: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2020
Confusedlove:

too bad since u already Know he is married

1 Like

Re: Jk by CuteMike01(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2020
You don't love him. All you have for him is just mere infatuation. Besides such relationships aren't one sided. The feeling has to come from both parties. If you don't cut off that ill relationship of yours, you would get heartbroken in the long run.

Do you really want to be with someone who would cheat on his wife?

Do you really fancy a cheat?

Do you think you're the only lady he flirts with?

Better put your head back in order before life does it for you.

Re: Jk by omokab: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2020
If truly you love him and loves you too please marry to him. Don't listen to bad advice from people by saying don't marry a married man. We are only following a white culture. Even the so called white have concubine which is what against the will of God. Ask those that that will be saying as a Christian to bring it out from bible and tell us where it is clearly stated not to marry second wife. The so call pastor that were saying it ,marry second wife and keep them outside or on a contract agreement. I have a pastor as a neighbour who married 3 wives here . Marry what your hearth desire not a young man that will be given problem at home.

2 Likes

Re: Jk by Ehmmah588(m): 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you think this op is crazy raise your hand sad

1 Like

Re: Jk by DaddyRochie1642: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ehmmah588:
If you think this op is crazy raise your hand sad

grin grin grin
Re: Jk by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Confusedlove:

So, What Do U Want?
Re: Jk by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
There's nothing new under the sun!

You will not be the first lady that will be a second wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jk by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Some women will NEVER LEARN. A shoulder to cry on, will eventually be a d!ck to ride on, it's only a matter of time. And of course yes, an older married man that has reached the "stability phase" in life will always be a million times better for a younger woman to date than dating a younger your-age-group boyfriend that is still most likely in the "instability phase" and is as unstable as the wind.

Instead of all this cat and mouse bs, why not become his 2nd wife then? Like that famous quote says, "The Heart Wants What The Heart Wants, Even That Which Is Worst For It"

Because the way you're doing it now, If and when his wife eventually catches you, she will hang you with a spear on her wall like a hunting trophy. You will finally know that husband snatching business is like trying to take meat from the mouth of a tiger. If the wife loves her husband and loves her marriage like crazy, then you are in trouble.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Jk by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
It will end in premium tears.

Pray & Find yourself a good single man, once he gets you engaged, call me up for an affordable & beautiful wedding gown + accessories.
Re: Jk by mabea: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
specialmati:
ok let me help you.first of all forgive yourself for falling in love with someone's husband. then ask God for forgiveness, then now open your heart and fall in love with Jesus if you are Christian. you will now live a happy life .then ask God anything else you need he will give you.anything you are not doing right steals your joy.
Did you just say if you're a Christian....well you first fall in love with Jesus before you become a Christian
Re: Jk by specialmati(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
mabea:
Did you just say if you're a Christian....well you first fall in love with Jesus before you become a Christian
lol i get you bro Christian here in contest if she goes to church. Beside she may even be a Christian but we can see she has gone astray.our duty is to call her back and show her the love she needs most not those fake love she thought she has

1 Like

Re: Jk by David1017(m): 3:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
U know he's married. Let him go

2 Likes

Re: Jk by BabbanBura(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:
Nobody spread any lies to him.

Most married men are good emotional manipulators. They know what they'll do and say that will make you falling head over heels for them. They know the right button to push, and the right game to play.

Even unmarried guys do this too.

He has had his fun, and he's tired and want to move on to the next emotionally weak girl.

When they profess love and whatnot to you, don't take it seriously. Just chop whatever you're chopping, and when you're done, you move tf on. Simple.

Shortyy e be like say u be badass woo, I would like to meet u gaskiya!
Re: Jk by Denique(f): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
I don't even trust the gender indicator on your moniker. For all I know, it could be a he trying to cause a feud yet again undecided

1 Like

Re: Jk by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ladies who have fvcked married men never do well in life..
Re: Jk by Kokoboss: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
You Wan scatter another person family.. Nawao. If na you, how you go feel?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Identify A Stingy Man If He Has Any Plan Of You In Your Relationship / People Make Fun Of My Height / This Type Of Woman Beauty Is A Life Destroyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.