Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,699 members, 7,862,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] (6211 Views)

Whom Will You Marry Between These 2? / Deray Davis: "I Was 11 Yrs Old When Lost My Virginity To 2 Ugly 30 Yr Old Women / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:
To the below list, thanks for the Christmas wish. I appreciate.

Adasun, Chizzypresh, Jawalis, Torie8, Sunlight11, Mide3367, Ayandokun2000.

One of you is going to win 5k recharge card from me, but the only way to win it is if your phone number or account number ends with ...87.

...87 is the last digit of my personal line, so that's why I chose it.

Note: The number or account must belong to you.

You know mine ends with 70 and my Airtel ends with 82 na cry cry
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by jawalis(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

One of you is going to win 5k recharge card from me, but the only way to win it is if your phone number or account number ends with ...87.

Hmmmm. This is strict
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
You nose though,you wouldn't need a touch light at night
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by bunnae(f): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

I like how you didn't argue the accusation. Just make sure you don't defraud anyone in this forum in the future.

This is always how it starts. Have a nice day too and stay away from crime. (Future crime, I mean.)
cheesy

Compliments of the season Legend. How are you doing?
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Torie8(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

My account and phone number doesn't end with 87
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Baller45653: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

I swear to God this dude is nothing but an empty barrel, I swear I make money more than this nigga, a lot of young guys even ladies on this forum that makes what is your yearly target, we know your type, yoruba call them " faworaja", my wife even get money pass you, I'm 27 living in my own house, dont have a car, married with a son, raising a family isn't a childs play, building a house is one of the greatest projects anyone would embark on, what is really wrong with this guy, you just use captivating headline to draw unnecessary attention, I'm sure you dont even have a bike, living in a rented apartment, I dont know the low lifes that gives this guys unnecessary attention, maximum respect to jarus, egunmogaji real rich men who will never flaunt, you never go Dubai, you never go south Africa, you go just de shout up and down...I hate those who brag, maybe you have given up before you started seeing change, mind you I got my first landed property when I was just 23, since then I have been seeing huge figures, made 200k today from btc, will still make tomorrow, I have cooking gas business, my wife own a fashion design outlet, search Diamond Nation Communications and ICT worldwide on corporate affairs commission website, na me get am...please stop bragging it drives away your helpers...I wish I can see you right now and ask boys to teach you a lesson so you control your tongue, I swear I'm really mad at a non entity like you trying to blow his trumpet even if you have to fake it till you make it, it's not this way, na single man change you de see any married man that makes this kind of money is raising a poor family peace

2 Likes

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
Baller45653:
[s] I swear to God this dude is nothing but an empty barrel, I swear I make money more than this nigga, a lot of young guys even ladies on this forum that makes what is your yearly target, we know your type, yoruba call them " faworaja", my wife even get money pass you, I'm 27 living in my own house, dont have a car, married with a son, raising a family isn't a childs play, building a house is one of the greatest projects anyone would embark on, what is really wrong with this guy, you just use captivating headline to draw unnecessary attention, I'm sure you dont even have a bike, living in a rented apartment, I dont know the low lifes that gives this guys unnecessary attention, maximum respect to jarus, egunmogaji real rich men who will never flaunt, you never go Dubai, you never go south Africa, you go just de shout up and down...I hate those who brag, maybe you have given up before you started seeing change, mind you I got my first landed property when I was just 23, since then I have been seeing huge figures, made 200k today from btc, will still make tomorrow, I have cooking gas business, my wife own a fashion design outlet, search Diamond Nation Communications and ICT worldwide on corporate affairs commission website, na me get am...please stop bragging it drives away your helpers...I wish I can see you right now and ask boys to teach you a lesson so you control your tongue, I swear I'm really mad at a non entity like you trying to blow his trumpet even if you have to fake it till you make it, it's not this way, na single man change you de see any married man that makes this kind of money is raising a poor family peace[/s]

Na wa o! I'm saying I'm broke and all of a sudden it turned to bragging. Where did I brag on this thread? Jealousy.

Someone came to caution me for bragging (which I didn't) but ended up bragging and advertising his family, business, and Bitcoin.

Mehn, Nigerians are really smart with different formats. Always sharing their fake stories so they can get PMs and boom, they defraud. This country is doom with the way everyone is acting smart.

Oya, Bitcoin people, your braggadocio Bitcoin guru with sons, wives, boutique, and 200k per day has arrived.

Lemme run for my life. I don't even know what pushed me to read this advertisement by this married guru with thugs who can beat up people and go scot free.

Most times, I don't read this kind of attack with block texts. Just the first line and I ignore.

If you want to brag next time, open a thread and blow your trumpet. Don't try to use iLeg.end to gather people to scam — it's illegal. I know you'll deny and I expect it from you anyway. Scammers always deny all allegations and back it up with noise.

Maybe, I'll use this guru from a broken home to keep the thread busy and lively. cheesy

Boss, the real "baller," show us the way — I'm sending you a PM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by SILENTandSMART2: 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
Baller45653:
I swear to God this dude is nothing but an empty barrel, I swear I make money more than this nigga, a lot of young guys even ladies on this forum that makes what is your yearly target, we know your type, yoruba call them " faworaja", my wife even get money pass you, I'm 27 living in my own house, dont have a car, married with a son, raising a family isn't a childs play, building a house is one of the greatest projects anyone would embark on, what is really wrong with this guy, you just use captivating headline to draw unnecessary attention, I'm sure you dont even have a bike, living in a rented apartment, I dont know the low lifes that gives this guys unnecessary attention, maximum respect to jarus, egunmogaji real rich men who will never flaunt, you never go Dubai, you never go south Africa, you go just de shout up and down...I hate those who brag, maybe you have given up before you started seeing change, mind you I got my first landed property when I was just 23, since then I have been seeing huge figures, made 200k today from btc, will still make tomorrow, I have cooking gas business, my wife own a fashion design outlet, search Diamond Nation Communications and ICT worldwide on corporate affairs commission website, na me get am...please stop bragging it drives away your helpers...I wish I can see you right now and ask boys to teach you a lesson so you control your tongue, I swear I'm really mad at a non entity like you trying to blow his trumpet even if you have to fake it till you make it, it's not this way, na single man change you de see any married man that makes this kind of money is raising a poor family peace

bro calm down oo cheesy

whala be like bicycle cheesy

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

bro calm down oo cheesy

whala be like bicycle cheesy

He came to advertise. There are too many formats scammers are inventing now. One of them is attacking people that are seen as popular in a group and in their attacks, they talk down on the person and chip in some stories about themselves and the their businesses + achievements. (They know the thread will generate lots of views and this will get them lots of clients.)

They always have a fake story mixed with a pinch of truth about family and how their father or mother used to do this or that and this or that happened and this is why they are doing this or that.

And how they made millions through this or that. All is just to get you glued to their stories and at last, you'll ask them to show you the way and they'll charge you and run.

They already know Nigerians are desperate to blow, so they'll get private messages from reader and the fraud starts from there. They have lots of different accounts to use for attacking and supporting.

Pretty soon, you'll see fake evidence of people he has mentored. It's all one person or a group of fraudsters working together. The boss is good at showing fake/doctored proof of everything.

Be vigilant.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
BadBullet:
he don tay bro how far na

Nothing spoil — just giving people something to keep them entertained. That's what we do for a living.

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
eletu11:
The hoodlum is you sir grin

grin
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Turn your knowledge into a book and sell?
Sell your knowledge.

Books? But I can't read and write let a long write a book. It's beyond me. Will you teach me how to go about it? I'll pay with a kiss — I promise.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
bunnae:

cheesy

Compliments of the season Legend. How are you doing?

I wish you the same, dear. With God, I'm doing as I envisioned in December 2019.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Froshloaded: 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

iLegend is the hoodlum, right?

Yes
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Baller45653, I know you're a real baller. You don set compass for my thread. Na to catch desperate fish remain. You're free to deny — which you'll surely do.

Let me go watch football. I'll be back to see your next move and expose it.

Remember, crime is not good. Don't act too smart — there are people smarter than you.

If you're smart enough, convince your dad to put his family in order. Also, remember one of those sons is not your biological son.

Use your Bitcoin money and do a DNA and come show us result with tears. You'll be shocked to know I'm a prophet.

Since you decided to bring your family issue on NL and use it to brag, we'll handle it for you at a cheap rate.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:
Baller45653, I know you're a real baller. You don set compass for my thread. Na to catch desperate fish remain. You're free to deny — which you'll surely do.

Remember, crime is not good. Don't act too smart — there are people smarter than you.

If you're smart enough, convince your dad to put his family in order. Also, remember one of those sons is not your biological son.

Use your Bitcoin money and do a DNA and come show us result with tears. You'll be shocked to know I'm a prophet.

Since you decided to bring your family issue on NL and use it to brag, we'll handle it for you at a cheap rate.

You took your time to type all this grin.

May we go watch
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by SILENTandSMART2: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

He came to advertise. There are too many formats scammers are inventing now. One of them is attacking people that are seen as popular in a group and in their attacks, they talk down on the person and chip in some stories about themselves and the their businesses + achievements. (They know the thread will generate lots of views and this will get them lots of clients.)

They always have a fake story mixed with a pinch of truth about family and how their father or mother used to do this or that and this or that happened and this is why they are doing this or that.

And how they made millions through this or that. All is just to get you glued to their stories and at last, you'll ask them to show you the way and they'll charge you and run.

They already know Nigerians are desperate to blow, so they'll get private messages from reader and the fraud starts from there. They have lots of different accounts to use for attacking and supporting.

Pretty soon, you'll see fake evidence of people he has mentored. It's all one person or a group of fraudsters working together. The boss is good at showing fake/doctored proof of everything.

Be vigilant.

true talk wink

even if what he said is true he don't need to say those things,

moreover "never trust anybody" talkless of someone i met online,

people should jusss be careful cus many format dey outside ,

the least thing I can ever do is to make friend ,entertain, believe anybody online cus many lifestyle is fake and people are ready to scam and destroy one's righteous future wink

all is well sha, god nogo let us jam agbako people wink wink
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Adasun(m): 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

you are welcome legend.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Frustrated007, so you too know he is a fraudster? The billionaire wanted your digit and scam you from there. cheesy You're really wise for knowing his intentions.

Change your name from Frustrated007 to Smart007. Most Nigerians will never know his intentions was to scam you, but you knew.

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by jawalis(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Baller45653:
Hmmmm. Take it on a low bro. Easy pls.
iLegend is just a random guy who love to catch fun. Everyone knows. He’s just cruising and I do not think he brags. Merry Christmas to you

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:
Frustrated007, so you too know he is a fraudster? The billionaire wanted your digit and scam you from there. cheesy You're really wise for knowing his intentions.

Change your name from Frustrated007 to Smart007. Most Nigerians will never know his intentions was to scam you, but you knew.
Omoh o grin grin
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Baller45653, I hate fraudsters, so you're in my case. I'll make sure you don't scam anyone on this forum. You started with fake stories with 5% truth.

Take a look at the comment below — some smart people spotted how fuzzy and off points your stories are. Please, don't share any fake story again. Nobody be mumu here. Even if you do Yahoo plus, your jazz will not work on everybody.

Go and improve your storytelling skill. You're even reading this thread and running away.

The reason I'm bent on exposing you is because I don't want innocent Nairalanders to fall victim.

If you mess up, you'll be in deep trouble. Create a new account because I'll assign someone to monitor this particular one.

Repent and stop this evil ways of yours. As a responsible married man, why come online to talk about your wive's clitoris. Is that how fake ballers like you behave? Fraud and bad upbringing is affecting you.

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
@Frustrated007, tell me how you knew he wanted to scam you and you'll get 1k card. You're too smart for that name you're answering.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Higrcorp: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
intuition bro..
Just look at his comments and deduce for yourself grin
I couldn't comment with my other account (frustrated007)
It's still banned.
iLegendd:
@Frustrated007, tell me how you knew he wanted to scam you and you'll get 1k card. You're too smart for that name you're answering.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Higrcorp:
intuition bro..
Just look at his comments and deduce for yourself grin
I couldn't comment with my other account (frustrated007)
It's still banned.

It's probably a one week ban, so I'll wait until you get unbanned. My trust for Nigerians (men) is now -0.2%.

Though, if this is really you, you're smart. I'll wait for your main account. Is there anywhere you dropped your account or number with your main account?

If yes, find it and post the link and I'll credit you. I know 1k is too small to send to a Nairalander, but since it's not a fraudulent or stolen money, I won't think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Higrcorp: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
lmao..I don't need your money bro grin
I'm glad you found my post helpful.
Find a random guy on nairaland who needs the 1k and give him.
Make sure it's a guy oo and not a lady please grin
iLegendd:

It's probably a one week ban, so I'll wait until you get unbanned. My trust for Nigerians (men) is now -0.2%.

Though, if this is really you, you're smart. I'll wait for your main account. Is there anywhere you dropped your account or number with your main account?

If yes, find it and post the link and I'll credit you. I know 1k is too small to send to a Nairalander, but since it's not a fraudulent or stolen money, I won't think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Higrcorp:
lmao..I don't need your money bro grin
I'm glad you found my post helpful.
Find a random guy on nairaland who needs the 1k and give him.
Make sure it's a guy oo and not a lady please grin

With this, I believe it's you. I'll give it to Froshloaded since he is the first male to comment.

All the best, dear. Please, deactivate the Frustrated007 account. You're a smart detective. The scammer that hasn't made a dime from scam deserves that name, not you.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Froshloaded: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

With this, I believe it's you. I'll give it to Froshloaded since he is the first male to comment.

All the best, dear. Please, deactivate the Frustrated007 account. You're a smart detective. The scammer that hasn't made a dime from scam deserves that name, not you.

Thank you bro
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Baller45653: 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:

this one is a mad man on the loose, how dare you bring my family into this, you are surely broken, I'm not a scammer and I don't think I have time for you because you can't say none of this to my face, my wife clitoris lmao....my unconsciousness talk to me through dreams and I appreciate my gift, pray for such, talk is cheap action is the real deal, I'm sure I'm way ahead of you in all ramifications, work hard for like two more years maybe you'll be in the spot I was in the year 2017, but i know you can't talk to me to my face, if you meet me, you'll address me with boss to say the least... you even went through my profile to say what people said...nairaland is really full of savage...and about my son ask your dad to go for DNA because I think I bleeped your mother and she is a dirty squirter....you wont get anymore reply from me...

1 Like

Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Froshloaded:

Thank you bro
Should I send it to your 09065 MTN line?
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by Froshloaded: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
iLegendd:
Should I send it to your 09065 MTN line?

Yes bro.

Seen
Thanks BRo.
Re: See These 2 Ugly Hoodlums Wearing White Caps and Dark Shades [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Baller45653:
[s] this one is a mad man on the loose, how dare you bring my family into this, you are surely broken, I'm not a scammer and I don't think I have time for you because you can't say none of this to my face, my wife clitoris lmao....my unconsciousness talk to me through dreams and I appreciate my gift, pray for such, talk is cheap action is the real deal, I'm sure I'm way ahead of you in all ramifications, work hard for like two more years maybe you'll be in the spot I was in the year 2017, but i know you can't talk to me to my face, if you meet me, you'll address me with boss to say the least... you even went through my profile to say what people said...nairaland is really full of savage...and about my son ask your dad to go for DNA because I think I bleeped your mother and she is a dirty squirter....you wont get anymore reply from me...[/s]

I'm glad you found the easiest way out to avoid exposing yourself the more.

Compliment of the season, Mr. Better In All Ramifications. Brag brag brag is all he knows.

All the best. Enjoy, but stop fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make money with online hustle / 35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / The Amount Of Single Women In Nija In There 30s Is Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.