Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? (1002 Views)

Get The Samsung A52 For Your Sweetheart, I'm Selling For The Cheapest Price / If Your Sweetheart Prepares Food With This Meat For Xmas(photo) / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by Preciousgirl(f): 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Assuming ur spouse/fiancee is an actor
Would u be comfortable with her or him playing any role at all?

Which roles wouldn't u allow her to play and why

Me, it is madness

My husband cannot be acting mad angry
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by SimpDetector: 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
A man who is in charge of his woman doesn't need to tell her what to do and what not to do. She will know when not to cross a line that the man won't tolerate.

Women are just like children and men are like fathers. It's a man's choice to be a strict father that his children will fear and respect, or a lenient father that his children will not fear and respect. Same is applicable to a man and his dog.

As a man you condition your wife by punishing her when she does wrong, and you punish her by withdrawing your attention. Withdrawing attention works better than any form of punishment because your attention is what women crave the most. You can scold her or go phsycial once in a while if need be, but trust me, witholding attention works best. Just ignore her for few days until she comes begging for your attention and apologizes for her wrong. Women know when they've done something their partner won't like. This method of conditioning guarantees that she'll never repeat that wrong.

So to your question. A woman that's been trained to respect and fear her man will never act any role that she knows her man won't be comfortable with. The man doesn't need to tell her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by Leoniine(f): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

...yep. so long as it's not one that poses a threat to his life.
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by Preciousgirl(f): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Leoniine:

...yep. so long as it's not one that poses a threat to his life.

Are there roles that threaten an actors life?
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Act like a hoe? No one can stop that one from happening.
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by Leoniine(f): 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Are there roles that threaten an actors life?

...stunts, accidents while filming dangerous scenes, staying in adverse locations and so on.

that's what i meant. although, no one can predict where it'll happen, how or what exactly will lead to a death happening during a shoot -- at the end of the day, i don't own him and if it's something he's passionate about, i'll heartily support him. living in fear over that possibility... just... isn't it.
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by debbydams(f): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Any roles is actually ok by me.. In as. Much it's just for movie � den I dont v any issues with any role
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by decatalyst(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
debbydams:
Any roles is actually ok by me.. In as. Much it's just for movie � den I dont v any issues with any role

Including the role of playing "gay" and being kissed on set? Being groped and ass smacked on TV set?

Nah way oo
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by debbydams(f): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
decatalyst:

Including the role of playing "gay" and being kissed on set? Being groped and ass smacked on TV set?

Nah way oo
me I don't have problem with that fa.. In as much he s giving me attention if that's what makes him happy I no get issues o..
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by decatalyst(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
debbydams:
me I don't have problem with that fa.. In as much he s giving me attention if that's what makes him happy I no get issues o..

I believe it is easier said/typed than done.
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by debbydams(f): 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
decatalyst:

I believe it is easier said/typed than done.
look at u..sebi na movie �..there was a time I went tru my ex phone � I saw his chats nd how he flirt.. Till today I didn't ask. Him or question ❔ him.. So what's movie everyone has his or her freedom, in as much he's happy I no get problem.. Once m getting his full attention omo I no get problem fa
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by decatalyst(m): 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
debbydams:
look at u..sebi na movie �..there was a time I went tru my ex phone � I saw his chats nd how he flirt.. Till today I didn't ask. Him or question ❔ him.. So what's movie everyone has his or her freedom, in as much he's happy I no get problem.. Once m getting his full attention omo I no get problem fa

Wow!

Nah peace of mind dey important.
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by debbydams(f): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
decatalyst:

Wow!

Nah peace of mind dey important.
abi o
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wetin concern me Sha no act
Cannibal
Ghost
U fit act marine spirit
Horror movie
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by saintvc(m): 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Native doctor
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by Preciousgirl(f): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
saintvc:
Native doctor

grin
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by Boxer007(m): 12:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Which roles wouldn't u allow her to play and why

Me, it is madness

My husband cannot be acting mad angry

Gay wrestler cheesy
Re: Which Movie Role Won't U Allow Your Sweetheart To Play? by paulolee(m): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
CNT marry an actress so no nid to gv roles..

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Class Teacher Caught Sleeping With Student Inside Office (video + Pic) / This Is What We Men Do For Money: Respect Us If You Don't Know Who We Be. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.