Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,547 members, 7,850,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life (5162 Views)

New The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life / What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by BonPatrick(m): 12:46am On Dec 27, 2020
I feel shame
Kingluqman:
You are an irresponsible man grin

Free Kpekus oooo, wey you bn dey use Vaseline on when she no dey around.

This should be a punishable offense grin
Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by DukeJoe17: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2020
BonPatrick:
You are right that is what she said
She knows the parole, she must be a dxck girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by OGWILLS123: 1:17am On Dec 27, 2020
fati2001:

This idiot must always show up in the middle of serious matter undecided
Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by femi4: 4:51am On Dec 27, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys what happened to me today was so annoying, embarrassing and a disgrace.i had a girlfriend and each December I came she always visit me. Last year she we bleep and enjoy ourselves and I travel back and since then till now I never Bleep any other girl and she too has not Bleep any other guy because we trust each other and don't use condom. Now today she visited me after a year now we lay on bed, UnCloth ourselves and get into business and she was really in the mood, to my out most surprise I found out I couldn't maintain an erection she jack it we play on bed each time I insert it small time it will fall. For 4 hours I was ashamed she was not happy because she really need the sex. I had to lie that I drank beer in the morning. I myself couldn't understand why such happen because a week to her visit I drank lots of zobo and kunu and yoghourt yet I got myself in mess. I romance her many times yet I couldn't maintain the erection. Guys I swear I lose my dignity In front of her she said she will get another guy to Bleep her well though we laugh over it I knew ladies can do that. Please what should I do to get my dick to stand hard and Bleep well.
Masturbate too much

1 Like

Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by kcowen(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2020
I think you were nervous,you have been anticipating it since in your mind, like you couldn't wait for you to bleep your woman,it happens sometimes it's psychological, nothing is wrong with you and don't listen to them telling you to take drugs,if you do that now you will always rely on drugs
So take lots of water and fruits esp banana with milk ,relax your mind and you will see what will happen

1 Like

Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by BonPatrick(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Yes I masturbate everyday
femi4:
Masturbate too much
Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by BonPatrick(m): 7:36am On Dec 27, 2020
Thank you so much
kcowen:
I think you were nervous,you have been anticipating it since in your mind, like you couldn't wait for you to bleep your woman,it happens sometimes it's psychological, nothing is wrong with you and don't listen to them telling you to take drugs,if you do that now you will always rely on drugs
So take lots of water and fruits esp banana with milk ,relax your mind and you will see what will happen
Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by fati2001(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2020
OGWILLS123:
This idiot must always show up in the middle of serious matter undecided
you for no comment.
Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by femi4: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2020
BonPatrick:
Yes I masturbate everyday
Please stop and your dick will come back to life

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by BonPatrick(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Ok thanks
femi4:
Please stop and your dick will come back to life
Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by Hoppeyemmy22: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2020
Thank me later,you can call or whatsapp :07065849195

Re: I Got The Most Embarrassing Day In My Life by Greatzeus(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
fati2001:

Immediately I saw this meme,I scrolled up to see if it was that fati moniker and I wasn't wrong. What is it with you and this meme grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: Why Are Most Women Like This? [Picture] / HOW TO Have Sex With An UGLY GIRL / What's Your Selling Point (girls Nd Guys)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.