Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday (34783 Views)

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by nwekeugochukwu: 11:31am On Mar 29, 2021
"You're The True Friend I Chose"- 9ice Celebrates Wife, Olasunkanmi's Birthday (Photo)

Singer 9ice took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Olasunkanmi on her birthday today March 29, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

"You're the sweetest person I know
You're the true friend I chose
You're the backbone of our home
The love of my life
The academy of heart

The transformer that power up Ancestors generator...........hbd @aceoforchid"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CM_vFHQF_CV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9ice and Olasunkanmi got married in December, 2019 and have a daughter, Michelle.

9 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Kriss216: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2021
The true friend you chose to cheat on.

Women, naturally, are easily deceived. Watch how the wife will be gushing over this.

Not my business sha.

43 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by LMS1(m): 11:36am On Mar 29, 2021
9ice Na Comfirm Womanizer,
Forget All This Transformer That Powers Ancestor's Generator Teasing Him Dey Tease U Soo.
The Guy Nor Get Characteristics Of A #LIVING THING,
Na #PARTY RIDER Still Dey Him Blood grin

i nor well o abeg!

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Muhylonaire007: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Don't doubt me, I go bring home........ (the rest is history)
Regardless, baba is a legend. Respek!
Omo... STC
That nigga just chance me for FTC.

7 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by kayultimate(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bo
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by longetivity(m): 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
happy birthday to you
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by slawormiir: 3:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Congratulations to the wife of gongo aso master..
But next time be careful when ever you want to book hotel for some dope shit with another woman..make sure it has no hidden cameras....
And to all my real niggarrrrs...always switch off all the light in your hotel room first...then put on your phone camera....if you notice any blinking light on your phone...then that room got hidden cameras
Kriss216:

Women, naturally, are easily deceived. Watch how the wife will be gushing over this.
Not my business sha.
They are not easily deceived....when they love you ....they tolerate, endure, have patience and move mountains for you....

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by CocoaOla: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu is 69 years old today. His daughter, Folashade Tinubu is 60 years old.

Apc stop lying please

APC IS FORCING TINUBU ON NIGERIANS

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Deejay1000(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin
btw if you wanna start Pattern Making With Ease quote me bikonu nu
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by drkrest(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Minister of Lori iro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Iamaboonasir(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Not my business sha.

The photo attached na real or edited pic?

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by marshalcarter: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
okay....happy birthday
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Which one is sweet again, sweet in what aspect Oga
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by longetivity(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Not my business sha.
it's like you get headache this afternoon

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by uniqueboi1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lol
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by iamoyindamola(m): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lmao.. Baba mellow

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Peace081: 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
How many wives does he has?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Dotunking01: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Words from mortal beings are proven to be in existence just for a while. grin

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by tiswell(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
this guy gbedu that year.... gongaso
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by knowhowk: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Not my business sha.
. Taking Panadol on someone else Headache ...U really need Serious Attention .

7 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Kachi4christ(m): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing, happy birthday to her
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by hopevalley: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yes, sheis very sweet tonice!!! Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by TriCee: 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mtcheeeewww, plenty insatiable humans on planet.

Appi baiday jare
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by lexy2014: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Not my business sha.

Exactly. She's so sweet, yet he was cheating. When u look at d chewing gum girl he was with and compare her with his wife, it's obvious something is pathologically wrong with d guy

8 Likes

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by tonididdy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Very 9ice cool
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by nengibo: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Not my business sha.
cast the first stone bros.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Benson's Daughter's Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / 7 Nigerians That Shaped Entertainment Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.