Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested (18340 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:48am On Dec 27, 2020
A professor of African History, Peace and Conflict Studies, Isaac Olawale, has said it is strange that none of the abductors of the Kankara schoolboys was arrested or killed. This, he said, signalled a conspiracy by some powerful leaders against the people they govern.

About 344 pupils of the Government Science Secondary School, Kankara, Katsina State, were on December 11 abducted from their hostels on the school premises by bandits.

They were released about a week after following negotiations between the government and the bandits.

Governor Aminu Masari of Katsina State had said his adviser, members of Miyetti Allah and some top police and military operatives were involved in the negotiation that led to the pupils’ release, while the military said it secured their release, even as presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu, also said repentant bandits helped in securing the release of the boys.

Speaking on the conflicting accounts of how the pupils were rescued, Olawale, who is also the pioneer Director of the Institute of African Studies at the University of Ibadan, argued that criminals had been exploiting the absence of coordination in government to carry out attacks.

He added, “So, the military would want to present it to us as a rescue while the civilian rulers would want to present it to us as something else. It shows clearly that we are not coordinated. However, what I can pick from this, based on my own professional perspective, is that indeed several agencies participated in that operation to get the boys out, but there is confusion in the explanation of what happened.

“Each of these agencies wants to take all the credit. However, the most disgraceful part of this, if we move beyond people trying to canonise themselves, is that none of the bandits was arrested or killed and the whole thing melted just like that. It’s very strange. It tells you that there is a big conspiracy against Nigerians by some of these people claiming to be our leaders.”

https://punchng.com/its-strange-none-of-kankara-schoolboys-abductors-was-arrested-don/

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Luckydubby7(m): 5:51am On Dec 27, 2020
The truth is that, it were all planned by APC government.
So, there were nothing like real abduction.

237 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:55am On Dec 27, 2020
It is not strange it was all a set up, the abductors were handsomely rewarded for their abduction

You think the villagers and some persons in government atleast in that state don't know the abductors? They do.
Na dem dem

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by oyin44: 6:01am On Dec 27, 2020
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by complexBoss12: 6:03am On Dec 27, 2020
A movie dat Buhari went to daura to direct by himself to mk sure nothing goes wrong.

On the other hand, Northerners don't punish their people for crimes except religious offenses. As long as you are their own, the worst you can get is a reprimand and some advice. Their police stations are always empty, not a single detainee not to talk of prisoner.

In the North, if one of them steals something from you and you mk a report, gv them 1hr dey will identify the thief. if whatever was stolen from you is still available, they will return it and that's the end. they will n't tell you the identify of thief. But if not available, they tell you to be patient, that they will pay you back. (sometimes they do, sometimes not. depends on how you followed it up). But the thief will be well protected.

But if you are not from there, OYO is your case! if you survive, your body parts will not be complete!!

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Racoon(m): 6:04am On Dec 27, 2020
No one needs a crystal ball to know that all the Kastina schools kidnap are all scam except the government gives the citizens reasons why Miyetti Allah members were involved in the negotiations with bandits/terrorists or why were none of the criminals arrested for prosecution if there were no negotiations.Meanwhile, the northern leaders can continue with the conspiracy.Truth always have a way of revealing itself.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Dovegrey: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2020
Nigeria is a joke country

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by IamWonderful: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2020
They worked for Buhari

13 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2020
Well, the bandits didn't insult Mohammad,
Northerners have no grudge with them

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:26am On Dec 27, 2020
u fit arrest ur blood brother?

17 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by owobokiri(m): 6:30am On Dec 27, 2020
Not one was arrested! This is what happens when you turn a national army or police into an ethnic force. The Buhari regime openly treats northern bandits with kid gloves. That's why the North is rife with violence. How many fulani herdsmen involved in the Agatu killings were arrested, prosecuted and jailed since then? How about Platue and Southern Kaduna? They all got away with mass murder because a regime steeped in acute nepotism is in power... There are more arrests of people fighting the herdsmen than of the violent herdsmen... It's insane. This is why it's totally wrong and unacceptable for any regime to be allowed to flood all serious military, paramilitaries and police commanding positions with the tribesmen of the president or with people worshipping at the same evil place with him..

60 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by doggedfighter(f): 6:44am On Dec 27, 2020
It's because it's padi padi abduction grin

15 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Exmilitant(m): 7:02am On Dec 27, 2020
doggedfighter:
It's because it's padi padi abduction grin
Doggedy love howdy, you know, mentioning you might be more profitable than talking about fulanis and their lame conspiracies.. 2021 is fast approaching and you are yet to bear my surname, why u de delay me na?

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by doggedfighter(f): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
Doggedy love howdy, you know, mentioning you might be more profitable than talking about fulanis and their lame conspiracies.. 2021 is fast approaching and you are yet to bear my surname, why u de delay me na?

Sweetie, I am good.
Hope you are good too grin

I want to spend your money but you are not forthcoming.

Not even Christmas cash from you.

7 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by internationalman(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2020
Apart from incompetence Buhari is also a kidnapper and ransom payer at the same time.

25 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by doggedfighter(f): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:

I'm good, sweetie. Hope you are good too grin

I want to spend your money but you are not ready.

Ex, I am angry undecided
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by CodeTemplar: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Same govt that arrested the abductors of the American citizen that was kidnapped in Niger republic

7 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by shadeyinka(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2020
complexBoss12:
A movie dat Buhari went to daura to direct by himself to mk sure nothing goes wrong.

On the other hand, Northerners don't punish their people for crimes except religious offenses. As long as you are their own, the worst you can get is a reprimand and some advice. Their police stations are always empty, not a single detainee not to talk of prisoner.

In the North, if one of them steals something from you and you mk a report, gv them 1hr dey will identify the thief. if whatever was stolen from you is still available, they will return it and that's the end. they will n't tell you the identify of thief. But if not available, they tell you to be patient, that they will pay you back. (sometimes they do, sometimes not. depends on how you followed it up). But the thief will be well protected.

But if you are not from there, OYO is your case! if you survive, your body parts will not be complete!!
You must be a child if you truely believe this!
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Exmilitant(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

I'm good, sweetie. Hope you are good too grin

I want to spend your money but you are not ready.

Ex, I am angry undecided
my, my, my, honey so sorry. my thoughts didn't stray that far... But in any case your christmas was fabuluos i presume... Next christmas i won't forget to do the needful, i promise.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Mcuzy(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2020
Incompetence at it's peak.
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by FreshJob88: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Very strange

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by OYENIYIJK: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2020
wink
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Grace001: 8:34am On Dec 27, 2020
If you still believe or expect Nigeria to be a great country with leaders rulers like this.

Forget it, Nigeria will continue to be a failed state. The earlier you know this the better for you

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Lamasta(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Na dem dem handiwork so we shouldn't expect any arrest

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by JoeEeL(m): 8:34am On Dec 27, 2020
Nothing is strange baba. You are living in a company called Nigeria PLC., and you're making noise about strange things?

I get really upset when people keep pretending they livin' in a country. With all you've seen, you don't realise still that its' dogs and infidels that rule and lord over your destinies and the coffers of this zone arrangement?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Arry110(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Lmao
It was all planned
This government no rate us
And these northerners are mum, them even play along, e go shock you say na 2k dey give dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by BlessedNuel: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerians wey dey wise ain't in shock....the government dey use dx Kankara boys matter dey catch cruise

Dem plan the abduction just to credit the current government and yab about the past government.

8 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Cuntface: 8:35am On Dec 27, 2020
I have zero pity for the northerners.

They know what they're doing, even if they get bombed, that's their biz

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by symbianDON(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2020
a case of the more you see, the less you understand! Kankara na scam grin

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Sonoyom(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2020
I said it earlier that Buhari is empowering the youths in the North and kidnapping is the venture.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Timipre Sylva Arrested By EFCC / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.