Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested (18357 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Govenor Matawalle Negotiated Release Of Kankara Schoolboys Without Paying Kobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by bigiyaro(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2020
Na family affair.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by MajohBankz: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2020
Nothing more truer about this facade has been said. Hope you concur silvernorgold?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by onadana: 9:36am On Dec 27, 2020
complexBoss12:
A movie dat Buhari went to daura to direct by himself to mk sure nothing goes wrong.

On the other hand, Northerners don't punish their people for crimes except religious offenses. As long as you are their own, the worst you can get is a reprimand and some advice. Their police stations are always empty, not a single detainee not to talk of prisoner.

In the North, if one of them steals something from you and you mk a report, gv them 1hr dey will identify the thief. if whatever was stolen from you is still available, they will return it and that's the end. they will n't tell you the identify of thief. But if not available, they tell you to be patient, that they will pay you back. (sometimes they do, sometimes not. depends on how you followed it up). But the thief will be well protected.

But if you are not from there, OYO is your case! if you survive, your body parts will not be complete!!

Bro I don't agree with your perspective. Come thief for North see..you will be lucky to escape with your life. Who on earth told you that prisons are empty here...guy you know nothing about the North we call home.Maybe you left here a long time again.East or West home is the best.
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by lexy2014: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/its-strange-none-of-kankara-schoolboys-abductors-was-arrested-don/

It's not strange. It is normal. It would have been strange if d abductors were arrested. What is normal for this govt is transferring funds into d accounts of bandits but freezing d accounts of endsars protesters

1 Like

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by SocialJustice: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2020
Oga, are you just realising our leaders are against us?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Blackdisciple(m): 9:54am On Dec 27, 2020
What do u to expect when it was their guorilla brothers that did it
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by legba1(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2020
Las Las... "to your tent oh Isreal" will pay us pas... Anything short of that, we will only be living in denial... Water and oil will never mix...

1 Like

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by bigcasava1(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2020
HenryThegreat1:

https://punchng.com/its-strange-none-of-kankara-schoolboys-abductors-was-arrested-don/
no it a conspiracy against the north no we in southeast. Na them deh suffer
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by 3Ceagle(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Insurgency and banditry is a huge money spining industry in the north, funded by government money. Nigeria na nation? The crime perpetuate now have never be so brazen. Let keep fooling ourselves while some people are cashing out big time. We are fighting crime indeed. I have not seen the VP for a while, is he still in the government or is the covid-19 thing?
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Well, the bandits didn't insult Mohammad,
Northerners have no grudge with them
You're right.
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2020
The world is watching and very soon referendum will be the only available option.
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Isabella199: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by mentored: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2020
doggedfighter:

Sweetie, I am good.
Hope you are good too grin

I want to spend your money but you are not forthcoming.

Not even Christmas cash from you.

oleeeeee ole ole ole

oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Minjim: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Exmilitant:
my, my, my, honey so sorry. my thoughts didn't stray that far... But in any case your christmas was fabuluos i presume... Next christmas i won't forget to do the needful, i promise.
U no dey fear God?

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by smileyoo: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
complexBoss12:
A movie dat Buhari went to daura to direct by himself to mk sure nothing goes wrong.

On the other hand, Northerners don't punish their people for crimes except religious offenses. As long as you are their own, the worst you can get is a reprimand and some advice. Their police stations are always empty, not a single detainee not to talk of prisoner.

In the North, if one of them steals something from you and you mk a report, gv them 1hr dey will identify the thief. if whatever was stolen from you is still available, they will return it and that's the end. they will n't tell you the identify of thief. But if not available, they tell you to be patient, that they will pay you back. (sometimes they do, sometimes not. depends on how you followed it up). But the thief will be well protected.

But if you are not from there, OYO is your case! if you survive, your body parts will not be complete!!
hmmm. no wonder, the fulani-herdsmen are running riot killing and maiming people, while their elders look-on, unperturbed. no wonder bubu has no sense of natural justice as a supposedly national leader he ought to be.
no wonder nigeria can never be peaceful or united, under these bunch of nepotistic individuals who unfortunately are mostly in command of security architecture of the nation.
nigerians are in one hell of a journey under this present dispensation, but honestly speaking it serves us right, because a nation deserve the type of leadership it enthroned to leadership positions.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by authority2006(m): 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
Trash. It was a negotiation not a rescue.
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Victoryalways: 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Originalsly: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2020
Doesn't matter about forces coordinating..... no group can kidnap 300 plus boys ... even if they were handicapped.... and the Police or military cannot intercept them. BH attacks a village.... even old people get away... how can you invade a school and boys..... boys don't get away? I rather believe the boys were told they were going on a tour.... instructed to enter buses or trucks.... driven to the prepared area.... then the kidnap alarm was raised. This will be done again.... the new way of looting.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by GreatrAnalyst: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Same way it's strange that names of high profiled individuals linked with Boko haram doesn't lead to probes or more investigation.

Country built on deception cannot overcome or cure its ills.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Biodun556(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Redcrafton:
It is amazing MURIC has not said anything about this.

Omenka, Arrewa, Helius, Biodun556 and a large chunk of our brothers from the west are not interested in this. They are under garbage heap searching for Kanu, ipob and Wicked N(wike) news...

It is all about negotiation.

"Let us go in peace and have the boys"

The kidnappers were rounded up on time, for them to release the boys without any causality, they will be allowed save passage. You will hear few months to come that they have been arrested but not now.
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Redcrafton: 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Biodun556:

It is all about negotiation.

"Let us go in peace and have the boys"

The kidnappers were rounded up on time, for them to release the boys without any causality, they will be allowed save passage. You will hear few months to come that they have been arrested but not now.

Like we have heard that all those Miyetti allah herdsmen bandits with AK47 have now been arrested.

Kwantinue to deceive and embarrass yourself in the public.
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Dmano: 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
If it wasn't a plan kidnapping where did the government get the tailor that sew clothes for 344 students in less than 24hours
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
It's not strange. It's government magic.
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by cpu2006(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2020
Buhari is a big scam
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by shadeyinka(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Priapus69:

I've seen that return of stolen items happen in front of me. It took about 2 days, every was returned except the Tab (it had already been sold)
Do you think it can work on kidnappers when it's not in village setting?

Btw, the fact that it had happened before does not make it the standard behaviour. People forget so soon that in Yoruba land, you can leave your yams or plantain by the roadside with pebbles to indicate the cost AND the buyer will put the correct amount under the pebbles and carry his goods.
No one will even touch such monies (I have witnessed this with my own eyes). Alas, this is no more possible today anywhere in Yoruba land
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by favor914: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Luckydubby7:
The truth is that, it were all planned by APC government.
So, there were nothing like real abduction.
Just like I keep saying that no one was killed during Endsars protest, it is all Government propaganda?
Re: Isaac Olawale: It’s Strange None Of Kankara Schoolboys’ Abductors Was Arrested by favor914: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
cpu2006:
Buhari is a big scam
President Buhari was labeled a Failure when they were kidnapped, & labeled a scam when they were rescued? I guess it is damned if you do, damned if you don’t?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Report A Hate Crime By Nigerians Living In The UK Or USA To Their Authorities / Court Dismisses Bid To Stop Tinubu’s Certificate Forgery Suit / Fashola's Performance Is Overblown – CACOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.