Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,628 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal (41487 Views)

Atiku Mocks Wike, Says, He Is A Chicken Hiding Under Costume Of Lion / Peter Obi Does Not Know What Is Green Energy- Atiku Mocks LP Candidate / Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by Kingspin(m): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At the rate Atiku is keeping up relevance through Social media for his 2023 ambition; I'm sure some people will soon advice their lord to ditch those Northern trips and begin twitter banters with Seyi to improve his popularity for the 2023 presidential election.

But....if them like; they should comment from now till next year. It will be easier for Arsenal to win a treble than for them to smell power in Aso rock.
Remains the same pattern some Nigerians voted the dumbest President in our history.

Vote to suffer.
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by Zannx(m): 3:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Driedfish:
Meow meow.
Big men jokes. Na the kind joke way funny to me.
damn bruv that tele madd how many inches?
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by haffaze777(m): 3:38am On Dec 28, 2020
bestpunterever:
You can portray your stupidity from now till next week, pls don't take the stupidity to the year 2021

What can separate man with his stupidity or his wisdom?

Helinus.I'm back.
To the mod that ban me eti ya were sir, don't you people go through comment before you take action?
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:45am On Dec 28, 2020
haffaze777:

What can separate man with his stupidity or his wisdom?

Helinus.I'm back.
To the mod that ban me eti ya were sir, don't you people go through comment before you take action?
Hehehehehe welcome back hunny
unfortunately helinues is resting in nairaland prison too so he won't reply you for now

better behave yourself henceforth or you'll go back to nairaland prison.

cc
lzaa imhotep Gandollaar UnBanEbenezer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by haffaze777(m): 3:57am On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:

unfortunately helinues is resting in nairaland prison too so he won't reply you for now

cc

Do I know you?
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:00am On Dec 28, 2020
haffaze777:

Do I know you?
do you know gbegile boys?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by haffaze777(m): 4:00am On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:

You mean those jobless pipugrin
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:05am On Dec 28, 2020
haffaze777:

You mean those jobless pipugrin
they're fixing you cheesy
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by haffaze777(m): 4:06am On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
they're fixing you cheesy

Do I look like someone they can fix?we are too big for some jobless pipu to be fixedgrin
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:08am On Dec 28, 2020
haffaze777:

Do I look like someone they can fix?we are too big for some jobless pipu to be fixedgrin
better behave or you'll go back
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by haffaze777(m): 4:11am On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
better behave or you'll go back

No time for jobless people this time.This is my last reply to you and you should see it as your Christmas gift grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by LZAA: 4:15am On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:

Where is helinues grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 28, 2020
LZAA:

Where is helinues grin
Now chanting Sai Baba 24/7 like yarimo.

cc AchalugoNwa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:17am On Dec 28, 2020
LZAA:

Where is helinues grin
in nairaland prison cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:17am On Dec 28, 2020
haffaze777:

No time for jobless people this time.This is my last reply to you and you should see it as your Christmas gift grin
cheesy
but we won't stop teaching you manners
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by LZAA: 4:22am On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
in nairaland prison cheesy
grin
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by LZAA: 4:22am On Dec 28, 2020
imhotep:

Now chanting Sai Baba 24/7 like yarimo.

cc AchalugoNwa

1 Like

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by PolymathAdeoye(m): 5:24am On Dec 28, 2020
grin
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by FuckOsuPigs: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:

Association of vermins grin
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by Useless2020: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2020
AchalugoNwa:

cc
so this Yoruba Muslim wey black like charcoal was also banned and now he's calling his fellow partner in crime that has been also banned grin
Chai gbegile boys e no go better for una oh see as una dey torment sai Barbar zombies embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by Useless2020: 8:58am On Dec 28, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Association of vermins grin
do you want them to sign you a contract?
cc LZAA Imhotep AchalugoNwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2020
Useless2020:
he's on 3 years contract already
ask gbegile boys
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Useless2020:
so this Yoruba Muslim wey black like charcoal was also banned and now he's calling his fellow partner in crime that has been also banned grin
Chai gbegile boys e no go better for una oh see as una dey torment sai Barbar zombies embarassed

God bless gbegile boys
helinues was wearing pant cheesy
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by FuckOsuPigs: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2020
Useless2020:

These jobless youths? When they go low, I'd go high.

When you enter into a roforofo with a pig, you are certainly handing him vistory.

Watch as they start mentioning FockOsuPigs in all their childish rants now. Just watch.
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
FuckOsuPigs:

These jobless youths? When they go low, I'd go high.

When you enter into a roforofo with a pig, you are certainly handing him vistory.

Watch as they start mentioning FockOsuPigs in all their childish rants now. Just watch.
[/s]
Please receive sense.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by FuckOsuPigs: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2020
imhotep:
[s][/s]
Please receive sense.

Cc lzaa

Lol! Quite predictable grin grin grin

Where are the rest of the vermins? Please call them too grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal by EmekaA125(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2020
Atiku should bury his ambition for Igbo Presidency. It's unfair for another Northerner to continue after Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PH Must Be Sacrificed For Biafra's Sake / "I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar / Saraki's Son Didn't Spray Dollar Notes On Strippers: Media Group Dismisses Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.