Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got (63061 Views)

Ajimobi’s Daughter, Ajay Accuses Bouncers At Lagos Nightclub Of Assault / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by AprokoGirl: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ex Gov. Ajimobi’s daughter, Ajay, rants bitterly after a carpenter made a mess of what she ordered for N500k.

Nigerians React below ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/ajayajimobi/

Nigerians React ...

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by MuttleyLaff: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2020

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Brown14: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
abeg free the man jare...now you have an idea of what the electorates were promised and what they got.

296 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
The second Instagram comment... Guy's got no joy at all. undecided

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Kobicove(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
You got the quality you paid for undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Realtord43: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
That a constituted authority job done!

she dont hv right to complain.

16 Likes

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Houseofglam7(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
undecided
Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by ojun50(m): 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
The father don suffer for where him dey

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by josh123(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nigger should have collected one million naira and do a stool or joko for her. Atleast her father embezzeled some money before he died.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Karlifate: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin cheesy grin

She got the refurbished version.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by fdigital(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
The guy tried. He just didn't use the right materials at second furniture.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by NwaAmaikpe: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
shocked

That is exactly what every stealing politician's child deserves; pure heartbreak.
If she worked at a pure water factory earning 20k every month; where will she get 500k to buy this piece of foolery?

The upholsterer was even kind to her.
At least he made her a padded coffin.

She should use it to bury her mundane ephemeral desires since it is not time for her to go meet daddy ole.

186 Likes 22 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by shiki(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin Gather here if you don't understand this post

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Lamasta(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nigerians no get joy at all grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
She ought to have asked herself, Did Oyo indigenes got what they expect to receive from his father when he was Governor

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by DrChukki: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
What Oyo people ordered for when they voted your father wasn't what they got after the election.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Judolisco(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
See as people dey attack d papa.... I Trust Nigerians sha
Make I jst wait for nwaimaikpe comment

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Ihatemumu: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sins of man
The best lesson to teach our children very early in life is how to have a common vision and fighting mediocrity.

We lacked leaders with vision, the true Potential Nigeria had was to become a world power, but due to greed, crude oil and religion (christain and Muslim) we settled for being regarded as a 3rd world moving to 7th country.

There was indeed a country...

These leaders benefited from free education how can you be so cruel to you unborn generation!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by damoobaba: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Constituted job

5 Likes

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Lexusgs430: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
She should measure her late father's achievements in OYO vs state funds that was in his custody vs state funds he stole....... ....

I hope he is enjoying his wealth in hell........

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by smartty68(m): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Exactly the kinda leadership your father offered the people of his State!

16 Likes

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice pink coffin you have there countess Dracular.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by samwillyco1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Good, please ask your parents and his corrupt allies the promise they made to people verses what they delivered to them. He should have given you ordinary locker

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by HeadShot: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Scammers should target all those that stole our money....

Especially their family members

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oyo state money

8 Likes

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by yesloaded: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Our money

This is better than what her dad promised people of Oyo state vs what we got, chai I can't forget quickly how her late dad frustrated we small business owners in the year 2012 chasing us up & down to extort us by force instead of assisting us to grow our businesses

14 Likes

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by DropsMic(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Okay
Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by Bless1256: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please my dear nairalanders I was scammed this afternoon, the person used my details to purchase something online and that's the last money that I have,I have the person phone number and evidence of everything i can give you the number base on request since it's a public forum and don't know if such person is here.
Please you guys should help me out,I need justice, please,my heart is seriously in pains

1 Like

Re: What Ajay Ajimobi Ordered For Vs What She Got by classicfrank4u(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
The carpenter try sef..
The other one cost pass 500k..
She got what she paid for grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Slay Queen Rocks Bum Shorts And PMB 2019 Cap, Dances To Support Buhari. Reaction / Osun Election: Davido Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.