Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? (4014 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / My Girlfriend Got Raped. / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Uncle93(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2020
Lets say you have a girl you love so much. And the unfortunate thing happend. She got raped by 10 gang men in your presence and moaned to some strokes uncontrollably . Obviously she didn't ask for it to happen. .. would you continue with the relationship and support her morally or you would lose interest in her and quit right away. ?

Peronally, I would help her heal from this event before thinking about anything at all. Her healing from it would be my priority no matter how long it takes.

Mature answers only please.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by LordIsaac(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2020
God forbid I experience such. But... I will stay!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Ahmad62(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2020
I will stay only to leave later... If you leave immediately after the rape.. that's a double heartbreak... She might not recover

11 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by IKWUADA(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2020
Ahmad62:
I will stay only to leave later... If you leave immediately after the rape.. that's a double heartbreak... She might not recover
Wisdom no go kill u

22 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by dongalaxy(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2020
I had such experience though, I never believed her but before I got to know, she was already healed. Now I have taken my path

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Uncle93(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2020
dongalaxy:
I had such experience though, I never believed her but before I got to know, she was already healed. Now I have taken my path

Woww

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2020
I would leave immediately I don't have time to cater a broken lady.
If you continue staying with her you would be hearing I hate men, all men are scum everyday, no sex, constant spending to cool her mind, who get that kind time.

After the rape i move she should seek comfort in her family members undecided, they are plenty of sane fishes in the sea

10 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by tobechi74: 11:58am On Dec 28, 2020
If I got raped, will she stay.
If I got broke,will she stay
If I got deformed, will she stay.

Her action determine my action

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by 44Bulldog(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
If she moaned... I'll leave, that means she enjoyed it and will crave for such fantasy someday, outside.
Why will she moan undecided

If she cried... I'll stay and help her heal, because it means she feels disgusted and heart broken by such action undecided

14 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
I know 95% of nairaland men will leave their girlfriends because they are heartless and wicked, .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:
I would leave immediately I don't have time to cater a broken lady.
If you continue staying with her you would be hearing I hate men, all men are scum everyday, no sex, constant spending to cool her mind, who get that kind time.

After the rape i move she should seek comfort in her family members undecided, they are plenty of sane fishes in the sea
From this your comment, it shows you are a very heartless and wicked person.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
I swear op no well.. he say she moaned uncontrollably to some strokes meaning she fit cum sef grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by odinson1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
I know 95% of nairaland men will their girlfriends because they are heartless and wicked, .

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
stay kee you there

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by PolymathAdeoye(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
embarassed that's a lie by the way!
virginprincess:
I know 95% of nairaland men will leave their girlfriends because they are heartless and wicked, .

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by PolymathAdeoye(m): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
My reaction will depends on the state i'm at that very moment.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
PolymathAdeoye:
embarassed that's a lie by the way!
How is it a lie? can't you read their stupid comments above.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Tony142: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:

sweetheart what if we are dating, and 3 hots girls raped me, will u leave me?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tony142:

sweetheart what if we are dating, and 3 hots girls raped me, will u leave me?
Men don't get rape.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Tony142: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Men don't get rape.

ubunja said a woman in lust has 0% reasoning, if a woman is lustful over u, she will think raping u is legal, why?...because her sense of reasoning at that point is 0%

women rape men, the reason why men do not talk about rape is because they enjoy it, so they do not bother to talk about it

it is women that mostly talk about rape mostly

women raping men might be rare, but that does not mean it does not happen
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by 44Bulldog(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tony142:

ubunja said a woman in lust has 0% reasoning, if a woman is lustful over u, she will think raping u is legal, why?...because her sense of reasoning at that point is 0%

women rape men, the reason why men do not talk about rape is because they enjoy it, so they do not bother to talk about it

@Bolded
Enjoy wetin?...I don't think you want to be gang-raped by 10 ghetto cultist over and over, I'm not sure you'll live to tell the tales

U go cum sotey na air go dey come out overtime...then followed by blood cheesy

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tony142:

Your second paragraph says it all, they enjoy it, so there is nothing like rape for men.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:

How is it my business, if a guy come out and say he was raped would you ladies care? You ladies that don't believe men can be raped so why do you expect us to care for your matter. Abeg if you like get raped no man would give a fvck we would only move on to the next lady.
It's your whala if Dem rape your deal with it yourself

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Your second paragraph says it all, they enjoy it, so there is nothing like rape for men.

So that's why you molest all those underaged boys abi

And there is nothing like rape for women too, women enjoy being raped and only form cause of ego. I pray Dem rape you well then you won't have the mouth to say this nonesense, everyone gets raped

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

How is it my business, if a guy come out and say he was raped would you ladies care? You ladies that don't believe men can be raped so why do you expect us to care for your matter. Abeg if you like get raped no man would give a fvck we would only move on to the next lady.
It's your whala if Dem rape your deal with it yourself
Don't say no man would give a fvck, not all men are like you, there are still kind hearted men who will still remain with the lady even after she get healed of the rape saga.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Lightangel65: 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Don't say no man would give a fvck, not all men are like you, there are still kind hearted men who will still remain with the lady even after she get healed of the rape saga.

And not all ladies are little boy rapists like you some actually know men get raped.

As if rape is not trumatic for the boyfriend also, imagine keep seeing a lady that was raped every day, that's disgusting.
Ladies are just sex tools and if they are broken you get a new one, were you thinking of yourselves as normal people before?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

So that's why you molest all those underaged boys abi

And there is nothing like rape for women too, women enjoy being raped and only form cause of ego. I pray Dem rape you well then you won't have the mouth to say this nonesense, everyone gets raped
I can never be raped, because i'm covered with the blood of jesus, and women don't enjoy been raped not even by their own husbands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
I won't leave, why would I am not saying this bkos it sounds cool, I know what talking about.

The most important thing is this!

1. Does the lady love me?

2. Is she willing to learn and heal from the experience?

This rape matter you have to address it with higher help dear OP, nothing just happens.

Come ooo what's the meaning of OP on NairaLand self?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Got Raped , Would You Leave Or Stay ? by virginprincess(f): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

And not all ladies are little boy rapists like you some actually know men get raped.

As if rape is not trumatic for the boyfriend also, imagine keep seeing a lady that was raped every day, that's disgusting.
Ladies are just sex tools and if they are broken you get a new one, were you thinking of yourselves as normal people before?
The fact that your sisters and girlfriend are sex tools, doesn't mean all girls are sex tools, get that into your head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's See What Kinda Personality You've Got (18+) Pictures / Funny Quotes About Women! / Should I Sue This 15yrs Old Oyibo Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.