Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook (3481 Views)

My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) / Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Jessylove96: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2020
There is no day that I don't get messages from guys trying to woo me on Facebook. They often send me their Penis pic. The worst is from Indian and arab men, the only thing they know is sex and sending their nude pics...infact I stopped accepting friend request from Indian and Arab men because the next thing I will see on my inbox is their dick pic and erotic video. Why are guys like this. Nigerian guys are trying though, most of them don't send their dick but wants to sexchat nude and hook up probably for sex.

If you have a girlfriend that uses Facebook constantly and still a virgin at 24, marry her because it is not easy to face Facebook temptation from guys of different colours and still remain a good girl and a virgin. That's why most ladies are not virgin because the kind of temptation we get from guys everyday, not all of us can avoid it.

Men of different ages both old and young are misbehaving on Facebook. Sometimes I reply messages from guys and get tired because the messages keeps coming everyday from new guys and old friends...
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by CandyOps(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Jessylove96:
There is no day that I don't get messages from guys trying to woo me on Facebook. They often send me their Penis pic. The worst is from Indian and arab men, the only thing they know is sex and sending their nude pics...infact I stopped accepting friend request from Indian and Arab men because the next thing I will see on my inbox is their dick pic and erotic video. Why are guys like this. Nigerian guys are trying though, most of them don't send their dick but wants to sexchat nude and hook up probably for sex.

If you have a girlfriend that uses Facebook constantly and still a virgin at 24, marry her because it is not easy to face Facebook temptation from guys of different colours and still remain a good girl and a virgin. That's why most ladies are not virgin because the kind of temptation we get from guys everyday, not all of us can avoid it.

Men of different ages both old and young are misbehaving on Facebook. Sometimes I reply messages from guys and get tired because the messages keeps coming everyday from new guys and old friends...

I no understand the kin disturbance babes dey get till I open FB acct and used a babe in the profile pic.

Omo... I started to understand why most babes done check DMs again. Most of my married sisters and cos usually delete their entire SM apps on their phone every now and then..

By the way, jessylove96 how's your holidays going?

1 Like

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by fati2001(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Jessylove96:

okay

1 Like

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Jessylove96: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2020
CandyOps:

I Most of my married sisters and cos usually delete the entire SM apps on their phone every now and then..
it is really a big temptation for we ladies whether married or not. Imagine trying to be fvcked and seduced from different kind of guys everyday, seeing their dick pics and nude...very terrible.
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by NiRfreak(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2020
The question is how many diicks, especially rich diick, have you fvvcked through temptation of Facebook. I'm sure you won't tell us the one you fvxxked..only the ones that disgusted you will make the news.
Or are you saying you are a virgin at 24? Cos that seems to be the main info you want to give us......plus it also seems you are codedly hunting for husband on this ground.....Come out plain

7 Likes

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Jessylove96: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2020
CandyOps:

I no understand the kin disturbance babes dey get till I open FB acct and used a babe in the profile pic.

Omo... I started to understand why most babes done check DMs again. Most of my married sisters and cos usually delete their entire SM apps on their phone every now and then..

By the way, jessylove96 how's your holidays going?
its going fine. No one took me out sha maybe because of buhari my guy run

1 Like

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by DasaintHope(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Wahala be like Nudes.

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by donbachi(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Shiits attracts flies.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by CandyOps(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2020
Jessylove96:
it is really a big temptation for we ladies whether married or not. Imagine trying to be fvcked and seduced from different kind of guys everyday, seeing their dick pics and nude...very terrible.

Ok. I don't know why but my player senses tells me it sounds like you're feeling somehow this morning? tongue
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by chatinent: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Mostly Indian men. You added or accepted one and their friends are on you.
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by illitracy: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Calling it a temptations sounds like u are interested.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Na husband you dey find

1 Like

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by goodmorning40: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2020
It depends on how you present yourself.
If you pass the message of hoeing you get it
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by CandyOps(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Jessylove96:
its going fine. No one took me out sha maybe because of buhari my guy run

E be things. shey u sabi check your Gmail abi?
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by meobizy(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Lol. Nairaland boys always falling for the same format. This condition na from village.

1 Like

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by 444crop: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2020
The blame is mutual especially where they see sex as nothing.... U wan sex, u get it.... Our guys here know say to even arrange babe no be small talk more of sex except na night worker
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2020
This op na guy thunder fire u there idiot grin
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by 44Bulldog(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2020
Jessylove96:

Pictures or ......
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Scientists(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2020
Jessylove96:

Hello dear. Something caught my attention.

Do women feel urge to have sex whenever they see pictures of Large penis or Masturbating Man?
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by MoonstarORG(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Scientists:

Do women feel urge to have sex whenever they see pictures of Large penis or Masturbating Man?

I'll want to learn that too.
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jessylove96:

B4 U Start Complaining Abt Dis Guys, What Did U Use As Ur Profile Pics?

1 Like

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by NiRfreak(m): 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Scientists:

Stupid question. So if she says yes, you will now go on sending ya preeq, terrorizing innocent gals abi..grow up Niggar

1 Like

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by BaddieFreak(f): 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
welcome to the family lol grin
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Lightangel65: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Ladies keep sending me their nudes anytime I promise them money(which I end up not giving them) I don't know why seems we are in the same boat

1 Like

Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by mcjohny(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simply put because you look like a sex doll
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by vislabraye(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jessylove96:

Does the pic of dick arouse you ?
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Babara1994(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Jessylove96:

That's why it is easier for ladies to avoid sex. Na person wey get choice fit dey select. If money no dey account, even after eating a pot of rice, hunger go still dey worry you. It's purely psychological.

Count yourself lucky that you can have sex whenever you want. Me I want free pussy but none available sad
Re: Guys Keeps Sending Me Their Dk Pic On Facebook by Molahnelson(m): 5:54pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simp are everywhere, by the end of the decade billion of men will embrace our gospel, because we're preaching relentlessly our message Will group the entire universe men will be liberated from Simping

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) / "Face Reveal" On Nairaland (Pictures) / My Friends Cousin Spirit Stopped The Car Carrying her Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.