Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) (31159 Views)

Bobrisky, Tacha And Other Ex Housemates Spotted Having Fun At Nengi's 23rd Bday / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by SirLakes: 3:15am On Dec 30, 2020
Sey this op is drunk nii.... Tacha her friend refered to bobrisky as Her and you are still saying He.

Be careful oo

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Tacha meant to say WOE-man.
Kriss216:
“One of the nicest WOMAN I know”

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Tjarabs: 7:55am On Dec 30, 2020
Women? U must be insane to call she/him a woman
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2020
kurupt1:
Bobrisky Don add tacha to list with Tonto dike them

Please eh, this bobrisky as a person.
he's a man turn woman, now the question is, Does he has a penis or vagina.?

cause I'm confuse.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Pelzzy: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=Kriss216 post=97528365]“One of the nicest WOMAN I know”
She's actually correct... when you use "one of", the following 'subject' should be pluralised
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by NwaforIgbo: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Birds of the same feather.....
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by EniHolar(f): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
crowther15:

Hello, you cant be worse the devil because he is the father of eveil.

If you're a Nigerian, you will know some people are worse than him grin
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by crowther15(m): 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
EniHolar:

If you're a Nigerian, you will know some people are worse than him grin
I'm a Nigerian, is just like when someone says He/She can be you more than you yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out Zack Orji's Son / Juliana Olayode's Sister Is Dead / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.