Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) (31165 Views)

Bobrisky, Tacha And Other Ex Housemates Spotted Having Fun At Nengi's 23rd Bday / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by crowther15(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
EniHolar:
No matter how good you are, some people will still hate you. If you're worse than the devil himself, some people will still like you.

Just be yourself!
Hello, you cant be worse the devil because he is the father of eveil.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Monfred: 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
you said wo what?
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
NSK4U:

....a$$?

Lol... no comment.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Splitmind: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Eewww... dude, what makes you think anyone would want your lipsrsealed

Lmao.

Even better, let's stay in our lane pls.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
NSK4U:

hahahaha.....

I have asked the same question o

Lol... the prof has refused to respond.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
NSK4U:

you right.

There are many hypocrites all over the place

So many! Most Nigerians condones discrimination and only cry out when they are on the receiving end. Women are judged by thier dressing but men cry out when SARS officials profile them by thier appearance. People call on the bible to discriminate against gay people but look the other way when premarital sex is mentioned. They engage in tribal wars onhere but would be the first to criticize the white racist. The list is endless.

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Sheriman(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
So She has confirmed that Bobrisky Gbola is not down there anymore
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by chlowi(f): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

As much as homosexuality is unacceptable and a sin for any reason and must be condemned always

Bobrisky has been very charitable and nice to people

No matter what Righteous, Imam or Pastor, help someone today, make someone smile..

you spoke the words right out of my mouth
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by yemiosinbajo: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kriss216:
“One of the nicest WOMAN I know”

You're actually the wrong one. The correct sentence is, "One of the nicest women I know." She was right.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by sonofElElyon: 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
there's only one righteousness recognized on nairaland. all other "righteousnesses" are counterfeit!

go get your own moniker and stop the passing off!

Righteousness2:
The KING of Kings is nodding His head at what His Creatures Have become.

PRECIOUS Daddy is looking at his Creatures in pity because Many do not know neither do they understand what is Coming..

If they knew , they would submit to HIM with all their Not and quit any other thing.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by NSK4U(m): 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

So many! Most Nigerians condones discrimination and only cry out when they are on the receiving end. Women are judged by thier dressing but men cry out when SARS officials profile them by thier appearance. People call on the bible to discriminate against gay people but look the other way when premarital sex is mentioned. They engage in tribal wars onhere but would be the first to criticize the white racist. The list is endless.

Apt, really an endless one!
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by NSK4U(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... the prof has refused to respond.

lol �
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Lightangel65: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
Can we start to ship this relationship? Imagine a transgendered and a girl dating gosh my moth is watering embarassed
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Jennycoolz(f): 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nonsense always supports nonsense
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

As much as homosexuality is unacceptable and a sin for any reason and must be condemned always

No matter what Righteous, Imam or Pastor, help someone today, make someone smile..

Na them, birds of the same feather
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by UncommonLogic: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=97529184]The KING of Kings is nodding His head at what His Creatures Have become.

PRECIOUS Daddy is looking at his Creatures in pity because Many do not know neither do they understand what is Coming..

If they knew , they would submit to HIM with all their Not and quit any other thing.
[/quote][/s]

TRASH
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
me too don dey regret am oo embarassed embarassed cuz i no know wetin push me to open the thread sef

One of the Nonsense Thing i came across with on here and gotta do away with leaving this nonsense year
sylve11:
How i take click this thread? sad cool
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
you dey correct Tasha wey be Professor of English grin grin

You geh mind oo shocked
Kriss216:
“One of the nicest WOMAN I know”

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kai I don suffer... So cos sHE don buy her deodorants to manage her stinking body sHE is now the nicest person around. Tufiakwa!!! Both the object and subject of this discussion are a total nuisance to the society. spits*
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Righteousness2:
The KING of Kings is nodding His head at what His Creatures Have become.
You were there when he was nodding his head or somebody told you??
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by od501: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Despirado121:
Big Brother Naija star Tacha has told her followers to pray for a friend like popular crossdresser Bobrisky, Igbere TV reports.

Tacha, 25, made this statement on Instastories on Tuesday.

She said one may not like Bobrisky but should pray for a friend like him.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/symply_tacha/2474773828548284872/

Bobrisky shared Tacha’s post on Instagram saying he loves her.

Bobrisky has been a supporter of Tacha since she was in the Big Brother house in 2019.

He also attended and sprayed money at her birthday party on December 23.

And I stumbled on this. See ee...I don't know this young man called Bobrisky in person, but I hear she is nice to people. Though he may look gay, her features seems attractive. I also heard he is hardworking even when she thinks he doesn't need more money. See..ee, if i should meet her in person, I will encourage him to continue being a hardworking man than she is despite serial attacks from his fellow women. She is indeed a real man!
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
You mean one of the nicest she man you know
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by charlesucheh(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
One of the nicest what
Na you make am WOMAN ahbi??
This Tasha Is just playing a ruthless sycophantic game with BoBo...
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by charlesucheh(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
od501:

And I stumbled on this. See ee...I don't know this young man called Bobrisky in person, but I hear she is nice to people. Though he may look gay, her features seems attractive. I also heard he is hardworking even when she thinks he doesn't need more money. See..ee, if i should meet her in person, I will encourage him to continue being a hardworking man than she is despite serial attacks from his fellow women. She is indeed a real man!
I confuse and weak at the same time. which one you dey
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by od501: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
charlesucheh:
I confuse and weak at the same time. which one you dey

Broda...forgive. Even me sef type in confusional conference!

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Okay but can you offer your A$$ as a burnt sacrifice for him or her to use
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by mechanics(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmmm, that's impossible.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by We4all: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
freetheking:
why should I not be surprised in fact heaven gate is far away from the person who questioned God why He (God) made him male instead of female.

Jesus Christ also questioned God when he said: "Father, why have you forsaken me?".
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by We4all: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bodyodour:
you being foolish is an understatement

And you acting dumb is so unbelievable.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Sophy22(f): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2020
sylve11:
How i take click this thread? sad cool

grin grin grin you are funny

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Okeysimon802: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2020
[Sure... He is a good and kind person,down to earth,though life no balance and no one is perfect.quote author=sylve11 post=97528087]How i take click this thread? sad cool[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Hail Kidd Waya (Viideo) / Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.