Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) (31166 Views)

Bobrisky, Tacha And Other Ex Housemates Spotted Having Fun At Nengi's 23rd Bday / Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Elzakzaky: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by biden123(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nairaland money man wink
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Crystalline(f): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Did she say “ one of the nicest women”?
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by onoms4luv(m): 6:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wonders dey say shall never end.

people when mumu too many for this fora
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Ghostrye: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
That's because deep down, she is a male and has that wonderful male mentality
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kriss216:
“One of the nicest WOMAN I know”

That sentence weak me I swear undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by 400billionman: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Does Bobrisky still have a ROD ?
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by NSK4U(m): 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

As much as homosexuality is unacceptable and a sin for any reason and must be condemned always

Bobrisky has been very charitable and nice to people

Not just homosexuality but premarital sex and other immoralities should be unacceptable.

I don't know why we place so much emphasis on homosexuality.
I think when we want to preach righteous living, it should be general and there's also no need to see and relate with people from their sexual ideologies
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Splitmind: 6:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
I cover my nyash in the blood of Jesus. angry
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by NSK4U(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
longetivity:
see as werey dey assassinate English

What's wrong with the English?
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Offpoint1: 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Righteousness2:
The KING of Kings is nodding His head at what His Creatures Have become.

PRECIOUS Daddy is looking at his Creatures in pity because Many do not know neither understand what is Coming..

If they knew , they would submit to HIM with all their Not and quit any other thing.
Sorry, God doesn't nod... He knew the end before the beginning. So literally, life's a playback.

2 Likes

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by rachytenny2(f): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Who else noticed that they look alike
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by ibnlawal(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
mjj2020:

Seriously, what's wrong with what she posted?
Educate my ignorance bro

grin

Wtf is wrong with "one of the nicest women"

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Digmygold: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Kriss216:
“One of the nicest WOMAN I know”

She's right and you are wrong. One out of the nicest WOMEN she knows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
mjj2020:

Are you sure bobrisky has not been sleeping with these 'celebrity' women?
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by obicmag(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
not surprise. Birds of the same feather
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Denique(f): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tacha called him a woman; OP called him a he

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by ibnlawal(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
Digmygold:

She's right and you are wrong. One out of the nicest WOMEN she knows.
Tell him ooo
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by jametex(m): 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
What ever rocks her boat, she is an adult and has the right to associate with who ever she wants..

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by Aksnoopy: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
LMAO! And the Olosho said she is one of the nicest women I know. grin grin
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by achaemeka(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

As much as homosexuality is unacceptable and a sin for any reason and must be condemned always

No matter what Righteous, Imam or Pastor, help someone today, make someone smile..

Nice one,Sir pls I am in need of airtime,pls help me with 1k airtime.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by achaemeka(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

No matter what Righteous, Imam or Pastor, help someone today, make someone smile..

Nice one,Sir pls I am in need of airtime,pls help me with 1k airtime.
Thanks.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by merits(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Despirado121:
Big Brother Naija star Tacha has told her followers to pray for a friend like popular crossdresser Bobrisky, Igbere TV reports.

Tacha, 25, made this statement on Instastories on Tuesday.

She said one may not like Bobrisky but should pray for a friend like him.
God how did I find myself here? useless trend.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/symply_tacha/2474773828548284872/

Bobrisky shared Tacha’s post on Instagram saying he loves her.

Bobrisky has been a supporter of Tacha since she was in the Big Brother house in 2019.

He also attended and sprayed money at her birthday party on December 23.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
NSK4U:

Not just homosexuality but premarital sex and other immoralities should be unacceptable.

I don't know why we place so much emphasis on homosexuality.
I think when we want to preach righteous living, it should be general and there's also no need to see and relate with people from their sexual ideologies

You are on your own, bro. Nigerians (especially the guys) don't want hear that. They only use religion to camouflage the hate/discrimination. Lol.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Splitmind:
I cover my nyash in the blood of Jesus. angry

Eewww... dude, what makes you think anyone would want your lipsrsealed

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by WoundedLamb: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
longetivity:
see as werey dey assassinate English

Please, where's the error in her write-up? I need to see it so I can learn. Thanks.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by NSK4U(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You are on your own, bro. Nigerians (especially the guys) don't want hear that. They only use religion to camouflage the hate/discrimination. Lol.

you right.

There are many hypocrites all over the place
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by freetheking: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
We4all:
Don't be surprised to find Bobrisky at heaven's gate on your way to hell. God doesn't look at the physical, and I think Bobrisky has so much to offer other than his physical appearance
why should I not be surprised in fact heaven gate is far away from the person who questioned God why He (God) made him male instead of female.
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by NSK4U(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Please, where's the error in her write-up? I need to see it so I can learn. Thanks.

hahahaha.....

I have asked the same question o
Re: Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) by NSK4U(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Eewww... dude, what makes you think anyone would want your lipsrsealed
Lmao.
....a$$?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / Craze Clown: Hilarious Photos From His Graduation Day / Sidikat Odukanwi 'Iyabo Oko' Resurrects 3-Hours After Pronounced Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.