Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship (1953 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Female Prisoners Beg For Sexual Intimacy In Kenya / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by jaelz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sup guys do me and my friends were having a discussion and we discussed what should be rightfully yours in a relationship, while most of them stated intimacy as guys, the ladies stated monetary care, but to me I feel the one thing you shouldn't beg for should be attention. So guys let's hear your thoughts, what's the one thing you feel nobody should beg for in a relationship?

cc: lalasticlala, Seun, onila, farano, mynd44, prettythicksme

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Teaveapoet(f): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
I should not beg you to trust me. I can't be defending myself in my relationship. I refuse to shalaye

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Bro One Thing is an understatement. Five things is OK.

- I can never beg for sex !
- I can never beg for your attention.
- I can never beg to be loved.
- I can never beg to your priority.
- I can never beg a girl for money!
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Teaveapoet:
I should not beg you to trust me. I can't be defending myself in my relationship. I refuse to shalaye
what of attention?

You girls like attention more than food
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Teaveapoet(f): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
what of attention?

You girls like attention more than food

Trust for me is the main thing. You might not be available at all times, but communication is important and that's what am enjoying in my marriage.

3 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by mountmoriah(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Check my signature
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Teaveapoet:

Trust for me is the main thing. You might not be available at all times, but communication is important and that's what am enjoying in my marriage.
so you're married?

Wonderful

Pls don't be a liability oo...
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Molahnelson(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
While will you need to be in a relationship in the first place that is a sign of a weak person

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
I'll mention more than one.
1- love
2- trust
3- loyalty
4- support
5- attention/communication
6- peace of mind
7- your love language
8- honesty
And if you're married, sex.

2 Likes

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Magnoliaa(f): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
You're not supposed to beg for ANYTHING. There's nothing that's of more importance than another.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Teaveapoet(f): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
so you're married?

Wonderful

Pls don't be a liability oo...

Yes, I'm married.
Thanks for the advice. I'm, not a liability
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Nina4u(f): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Don't continue to give your all to a person who gives you nothing.
Don't continue to lose yourself for people who really don't care about losing you.
Don't continue to make sacrifices for people who take you for granted.
Point is...Don't continue to keep your life in a place where it's not appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2020
jaelz:
Sup guys do me and my friends were having a discussion and we discussed what should be rightfully yours in a relationship, while most of them stated intimacy as guys, the ladies stated monetary care, but to me I feel the one thing you shouldn't beg for should be attention. So guys let's hear your thoughts, what's the one thing you feel nobody should beg for in a relationship?

cc: lalasticlala, Seun, onila, farano, mynd44, prettythicksme
She Shouldn't Beg 4 Money. Yes. Especially When It Becomes An Entitlement. As A Girl U Shouldn't Need A Man Be B4 U Should Be Able To Take Care Of Urself. It's Only Liabilities, Thieves & Prostitutes Do So.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Psych412(f): 8:16am On Dec 30, 2020
trust and attention
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Kalatium(m): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Psych412:
trust and attention
Plus love and sex
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Psych412(f): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Kalatium:
Plus love and sex
I stopped believing in love for a long time now.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Nazgul: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Love

Sex

Time

Attention
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Liposure: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Sex. I can never beg for sex
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Kalatium(m): 11:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Psych412:
I stopped believing in love for a long time now.

Lol so to you love does not exist
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Kapilta(m): 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
As a child of God you are to command and not beg. Be in a relationship, friendship or whatever. You can even command the nunu be brought to wherever you are and it shall be so grin So OP i command in everything. I don't know what begging is all about. Dorr.
Re: What's The One Thing You Are Not Supposed To Beg For In A Relationship by Itohanmiwa: 3:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Respect. A man should never compromise this for anything, as for me the day a lady starts showing signs of disrespect I cut you off, wether we are involved in romance or not.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celerity Naked Herself On The Street After Drinking Much Alcohol. Video / This Is What I Do To This Woman [See More] / Finally!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.