Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence (21292 Views)

Supreme Court Reserves Judgment In Kano Governorship Dispute / INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT / Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Cutiekatty: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obaseki will still won. APC will lost this case.

I will kept tolding people that Edo was not Lagos.

Obaseki must won

Why the reverse English na

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Laboni: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2020
awumen:

Exactly,but the point is that,the 2016 cert was forged hence the same PdP went to court to challenge him but Osho and APC killed the case,he submitted the same 2016 version to APC again in 2020 b4 the fracas with Osho but went on to PDP to submit the real copy from UI creating these drama.
It's dicey,I hope the PDP lawyers see enough lacuna to win the case.las las, dem all na politicians, deceiving all of us
Which certificate did he submit in 2016? They said he didn’t submit any certificate but a sworn affidavit.. I wonder why you APC supporters like twisting facts.
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by cktheluckyman: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
okay let's wait for court judgement. Whatever they say is final.

Only the supreme court judgement will be final
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by awumen: 11:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Laboni:
Which certificate did he submit in 2016? They said he didn’t submit any certificate but a sworn affidavit.. I wonder why you APC supporters like twisting facts.
Go back to any of my post on politics,I do not support any party as am not a politician in any way.
He submitted a sworn affidavit alongside the photocopy of the said document, please Google again.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Didi2d(m): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Judeerons32:
His challenge is not even whether he graduated. The case is about forgery at 2 different occasions he presented 2 different degree certificates to once obviously one was forged. The affidavit sworn to back up his ssce result was disowned by the federal high court Abuja that’s the forgery case he has

If that's the case, let him just resign naw

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fahdiga1:
APC and kangaroo judgment are like 5 and 6. they are always looking for back door entry

Too early yo cry son, wait till your messiah is sacked by the court

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by noonenotwo: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
One thing i want u guys to know about obaseki and osho baba both know each other secret be 4 the arises of this case in court, they were very close friends and ouside that obaseki has work with osho as a commissioner with the same credentials in life what u think u have gotten away with might not be so in politics and i pray that this journey for obaseki will not be the one of no returned.
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by ledaman: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Obaseki is gradually sinking sentiment apart

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by samdaisi: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oga solicitors above me level allegation of forgery result against me would never moved me because I will tell you how i started my elementary school to university and how many times I sat for waec and jamb,I will not approach court for delaying tactics because I didn't pass through short cut because its always lead to cut short
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by slimghost(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fahdiga1:
APC and kangaroo judgment are like 5 and 6. they are always looking for back door entry

And they always find the corrupt judges to do their bidding!
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Emekaonline: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fahdiga1:

You mean the way PDP got their fake judgement in the case of Bayelsa and Zamfara? Hahahahaha. Oode ni e

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Emekaonline: 1:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
slimghost:

And they always find the corrupt judges to do their bidding!

Many of you are nothing but bloody fools. Why dont you just ask your Obaseki to stop the delaying tactics and instead present his certificate in court

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by slimghost(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Emekaonline:

Many of you are nothing but bloody fools. Why dont you just ask your Obaseki to stop the delaying tactics and instead present his certificate in court

If not that you were raised by a nutter, you would have known that PDP lost this same case against Obaseki 4 years ago.
I am sure your pea sized brain won’t get the point. Quote me again and die miserably.
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Emekaonline: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
divinecode101:

Too early yo cry son, wait till your messiah is sacked by the court

Hahahahaha. You are so funny. I really can't stop laughing. I think they need to just ask Obasek to present his authentic certificate in court. Simple

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Emekaonline: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
slimghost:

If not that you were raised by a nutter, you would have known that PDP lost this same case against Obaseki 4 years ago.
I am sure your pea sized brain won’t get the point. Quote me again and die miserably.

Obviously it shows you were raised up in a baby factory. If not, you would have asked your village headmaster the reason why PDP failed in court four years ago and if APC has not outsmarted your 3-credit governor. Read my comment again and kick the bucket to the great beyond painfully and sorrowfully to eternal hell that you belong to

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Deadlytruth(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
basty:

Oga, fear God o with your grammatical suicide.
grin
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Deadlytruth(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Notatribalist:
And IMO state abi?you deliberately omitted that right? Shameless being.
Seunmsg cited the cases in which PDP got to power through the back door in order to counter the guy. Did PDP get power through the courts in Imo to have warranted him mentioning it?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Deadlytruth(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
n3xt:

Which certificate did Obaseki use during his first term?
Obaseki didn't use any certificate in first term. He used affidavits.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Deadlytruth(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Gyong:
A known saint that occupied the same position when he was in the saint party having a clean result then suddenly start another tenure in the same position but in a sinner's party suddenly became a crook with forged result. If I were the judge I will jailed all Edo APC leadership for hiding such information during the first tenure. Fucking retards. Nigerian politicians are the most dirty and hypocritical in the whole world. Tufia.

And to the PDP, he was a demon in 2016 who shouldn't occupy office due to certificate forgery and duping of investors in Lagos through his Afrinvest but in 2020 when he joined PDP he became a saint with a clean and genuine certificate to the extent that the same PDP is now defending him against the very forgery suit they started against him in 2016.

Don't you see why it is not good to be emotional about Nigerian politics? It makes you one sided without realizing it.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Deadlytruth(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obaseki will still won. APC will lost this case.

I will kept tolding people that Edo was not Lagos.

Obaseki must won
Guy, if all this your grammar mistakenly hit person, na mortuary straight!
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Gyong(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Deadlytruth:

And to the PDP, he was a demon in 2016 who shouldn't occupy office due to certificate forgery and duping of investors in Lagos through his Afrinvest but in 2020 when he joined PDP he became a saint with a clean and genuine certificate to the extent that the same PDP is now defending him against the very forgery suit they started against him in 2016.

Don't you see why it is not good to be emotional about Nigerian politics? It makes you one sided without realizing it.

Dude read through, I am not a partisan supporter of any party, I just give the middle finger to all person Nigeria politicians at every opportunity i get because they lack conscience and reek of selfishness. If the can get it all, they destroy it all. Re-read my last line again dude cos if you do you wouldn't have quote me in the negative direction.
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by ejimatic: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

From what a read there,its a fatal blow to pdp and obaseki.cc fergie,eriokanmi ,ejimatic
. The court is interested in facts and evidences presented after cross examinations by the parties involved. in my opinion press conference holds no water in a court of law. Judgement is based on facts and evidence not sentiments based ov press conference that has not been evaluated by a court of law.That APC is logically proving its case for now.We await the defence of the defendants in due course.
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Dansuqi: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
ejimatic:
. The court is interested in facts and evidences presented after cross examinations by the parties involved. in my opinion press conference holds no water in a court of law. Judgement is based on facts and evidence not sentiments based ov press conference that has not been evaluated by a court of law.That APC is logically proving its case for now.We await the defence of the defendants in due course.

Gbam.cc agboriotejoye
Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dansuqi:

Gbam.cc agboriotejoye
He can walk us thru the logic of APC's case. Let's have a debate on what we're seeing so far in relation to what is known in the public domain.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence by Dansuqi: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

He can walk us thru the logic of APC's case. Let's have a debate on what we're seeing so far in relation to what is known in the public domain.

I am talking based on what has been presented before the court not what is bandied on social media.before the end of today,today's court proceedings will emerge

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Addressing The Bayelsa Traditional Ruler's Council(photos) / AMCON: Judge Issues Criminal Summons On Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah, Capital Oil / Rivers State Governors Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.