Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode (25873 Views)

Expect Change Of Guard In 2021 - Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Pres. Buhari (VIDEO) / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by HeWrites(m): 11:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Serving overseer of Citadel Global Community Church, formerly known as Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), Pastor Tunde Bakare has dared a former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode to “expose” him for speaking glowingly of a former governor of Lagos Bola Tinubu, Igbere TV reports.

Bakare had last week likened Tinubu to Jephthah in the Bible who delivered his people despite the circumstances of his birth.

Mr Fani-Kayode then wrote a scathing article titled ‘Who is squeezing Bakare’s balls?’ In the article, he wondered if the clergyman was being blackmailed to turn around to praise Tinubu after being known to be the former governor’s critic.

Reacting to the ex-minister’s comments, Bakare in an open letter sent to the national publicity secretary of Yoruba socio-political group, Afenifere, Yinka Odumakin, dared Fani-Kayode to publish whatever he has on him.

“I have only one appeal to make through you to him: Tell him to expose my supposed ‘ugly past of 1990’ he must know about and the shady deals involving some bank that just changed hands that involved me in any shape or manner,” the cleric wrote.

“If Femi does not do so as soon as possible then he has published deliberate falsehood about me. I will await this publication soonest.

“For the sake of Femi’s mother, who I ministered Christ to in their Papa home while Femi himself was still in the grip of Satan, I will hold my peace for now.

“My last word to you and to the likes of Femi is that 10,000 times 10,000 of Tinubu or any one for that matter has nothing on me to make me say the words I spoke for and against him either in the past or now.

“If you or him or any other person know of any shady deal that I have done with any individual, corporation or government, please feel free to publish it.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1377218/tinubu-expose-can-pastor-tunde-bakare-dares-fani-kayode/

Meanwhile, Igbere TV reports that Fani-Kayode responded to the open letter, urging Bakare to address him directly.

He wrote;
“Yinka, tell Tunde Arewa that I only asked questions. I made no assertions & indulged in no falsehood. I simply asked him to clear the air. Can't we ask questions? Is he God? Why is he so upset? Why can't he just answer the questions rather than get his knickers in a twist?

“In any case why is he sending you to me? If he is a man let him reach me himself and not send you to me. I do not react well to threats and you are not his messenger. If he has anything to say to me let him say it. I am waiting. And I will respond to him fire for fire.

“As for my past he can say what he likes. Nothing is hidden. I have given my testimony publicly many times including before the Nigerian Senate & I have always said that I am a living manifestation of God's mercy &grace. Everyone has a past.No-one is an angel, including him.

“I was troubled 30 years ago. I went to Bible school in Ghana. God delivered me and my life was never the same again. End of story. That is my testimony and it is a great and miraculous one. That is why I am a believer. That is why I am so proud of the God that I serve.

“That is why I love Him so much & will do anything for Him. Thanks be to God. Unlike others I do not hide my past but instead I tell the world about how God delivered me from it. And if the devil wants to use my past against me I will use his future against him. Let God judge!”

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1343945175924666369?s=19

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Righteousness2(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2020
We all Have Past!
Some of us that open our buka Cavity on this platform to insult people Have much more Ugly Past and Present than the people we insult.

The Good News is that The KING of Kings, JESUS Christ does not Care about How bad or Decayed your Past is.

My JESUS does not send or look at what Man says about how Dirty you were.

A Simple Last Minute prayer Changed the Eternal Destination of a Criminal Murderer nailed on the cross with JESUS..

Never let anyone Bring you down with your Past.
Tell JESUS Christ about it and ask HIM for Mercy.

As For Mr Femi and Pastor Bakare,
You two should wish each other well and leave all these talks of Past tense and Past participle.

Nobody should carry this attitude to 2021

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by DoubleEngine007: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2020
This political pastor and noise making sef undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Simplyleo: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Fani kayode can expose you.

Just that the exposure will not make any iota of sense to any human being with working brain but a typical pig will believe 100%.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by ambu2: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bleep Bakare. Bleep FFK.

Merry Christmas my people and prosperous 2021 ahead.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Macphenson: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
Okooo
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by abu12: 12:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
fani -kayode is scared.
you that can not answer a journalist question is asking another man question.
oga fani WHO IS BANKROLLING YOU ONCE AGAIN?

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by longetivity(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Who are these children again
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by festacman(m): 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Just a couple of words from Pastor Tunde Bakare and FFK's past is already chasing him like cane-wielding masquerade. FFK should learn to allow certain issues pass without commenting. But chase for political relevance won't allow him.

Interestingly, while FFK seems free from JUNKIE demons, he appears to be in firm grip of some HYPERSEXUALITY demons from recent developments around him. This is just an innocent observation.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Omihanifa: 12:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
So Fani Kayode sef wan expose person grin

Nothing way person eye no go see for this year 2020 grin

so far the allegation is coming from a character like Fani Kayode nobody will take him serious grin undecided somebody that is mentally unstable and he's also a crackhead undecided

See him asking Tunde Bakare plenty questions via twitter undecided when the daily trust journalist asked him ordinary ( who is bankrolling you ) he was almost going physical on the poor journalist

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by yemex04(m): 12:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
In FFK's reaction He just asked question and that Pastor Bakare is not God,true!! But how did FEMI answer or react to the question "who is bankrolling you" in Calabar? Mr.FFK can not take 2% of the tantrums he throws at people!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Marine54(m): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tunde Bakare, na pastor before ! Once a Muslim is always a Muslim.
His attitude isn't speaking otherwise ...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Exc2000: 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
cool

Tinubu the Jagaban won't say a word.... No time for bullshit talks

Tunde Bakare knows he has never held any political office so you can't link him to Government money, unlike Fani Kayode with multiple corruption case

Femi would just embarass himself if his messed up drug past is revealed.... Tunde Bakare has enough dirt on him being one of Femi Fani Kayode's Mother's Personal Pastor

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Kzinne: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by fourboys: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
the kind of pastors we have in Nigeria tire me,, one is dancing makossa in Onitsha and this 1 just dey talk nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by shiki(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oga pastor pls leave politics and face church and God's work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
All pastor are politicians, and all politicians deserve a slap.
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by NGpatriot: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why is this man even giving the crack cocaine addict attention sef?

You ever wonder why people don't reply the drug eahd or pay him any attention?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by Dpharisee: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bakare abeg make we hear word, Tinubu is just an opportunist.
He is a fair weather Nigerian like Awolowo who called Nigeria a mere geographical expression but when Gowon made him Commissioner for Finance and Igbos were being bombed with support from several countries and out of the way, he started shouting One Nigeria is not negotiable. embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by money121(m): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by BlessedNuel: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na so fight dey take start
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by omoeast(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lol...It was wrong of that pastor though to bring politics to the alter of God. I don’t like Tinubu but man would have been better than the fat fok in aso rock now...( I am not talking about 2023)

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by HeadShot: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bakare is a known fool...

He collected part of the bullion van loot

Thats why he sings for Tinubu lately

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by merits(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Clash of the titans

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by imolile: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sad
Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
BAKARE AKA.. PASTORTICIAN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by genq(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
These old fools ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by BigBrother9ja: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin

Fani Kayode is a Frustrated capital born FOOL!

Why did pastor Tunde even honour the bastard with a response?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode by UncommonLogic: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fani crack head is all noise and no substance.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle / Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North / What Buhari's Refusal To Sign Electoral Bill Will Do To Nigeria In 2019 - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.