Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Just Thinking.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Thinking.... (753 Views)

I Was Just Thinking Heaven Will Be Cold And Hell Fire Will Be Hot / I Was Just Thinking / Just Thinking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Thinking.... by zexy2030(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Was Adam wrong to have given Eve freedom before she was tempted.

A freewoman is a devil's device.

If you are in a relationship and your woman complains of being monitored or not having freedom, abeg bros jakpa.. The devil is at work already.

2 Likes

Re: Just Thinking.... by zexy2030(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Warning for wisemen. Nothing is new, it all started from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: Just Thinking.... by zexy2030(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
No mind her, if she complains u r monitoring her too much, don't accuse her but ensure you are aware of where she is every point in time. Relationship na hardwork.
Re: Just Thinking.... by longetivity(m): 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
why should I be monitoring a girl I am not married to
Re: Just Thinking.... by zexy2030(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
longetivity:
why should I be monitoring a girl I am not married to
Except nothing serious is between you two, otherwise bros u go marry who. re
Re: Just Thinking.... by zexy2030(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2021
No wonder, we have more sluts, and the easiest trade for women, is their body
Re: Just Thinking.... by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Look at what a man is thinking, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Just Thinking.... by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Is it Adam that "gives freedom" then, in the garden.
Re: Just Thinking.... by fati2001(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

THANK YOU...

I WONDER HOW PEOPLE THINK NOWADAYS...
Re: Just Thinking.... by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Happy new year guys, as they say opportunity knocks but ones so, here comes another opportunity for you guys. do you want to be rich overnight? do u wanna become a millionaire overnight? comments with yes I will show you the way today right now.
its a new format of making money overnight while lying in your comfort home, but it involve animal sacrifice. if you're interested comments with yes now. your poverty life your brokenness will become history today now
Re: Just Thinking.... by LordKO(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Adam wasn't wrong in allowing Eve God's given freedom (liberty) because it was her inalienable right. One can only blame him for not being discerning and gritty enough to know that she wasn't conscientious and would betray him unprovoked, thus discarding her before she betrayed him.

Freedom is an inalienable right of every human being, so it amounts to inhumaneness for one to deny another their's unjustly. Freedom, however, doesn't negate decorum; knowing this means that if you're a conscientious person, you won't condone anyone who fails to exercise their freedom (liberty) within the confines of decorum. One's most cherished assets should always be their sanity/peace of mind; knowing this means you must protect it with all you've got.
Re: Just Thinking.... by zexy2030(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Eve kept visiting a tree for days unnoticed to Adam. So who gave the freedom.
Re: Just Thinking.... by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Eve kept visiting a tree for days unnoticed to Adam. So who gave the freedom.
She didn't visit it for days. No one gave any freedom, she went there. Remembere some, didn't he have the
so called freedom to reject it

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think? Check Picture / Classy Male And Female Wristwatches Available At Amazing Price. / Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.