Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift (31450 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) / How Buhari Failed To Settle Rift Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by temtyler(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Their problem
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by bolaji1023(f): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Baba quickly apologise before bakare expose him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by oluwaseyi0: 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
visijo:
I think ATM's machines should have a timer,and if you take too long it should just swallow your useless card and spray you teargas
��
grin na fight?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by jerry2cino(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Na dem dem
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Iwalewa101: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
undecidedtheir beans
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Eriokanmi: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Druglord Fani-Kayode wants to use Tunde Bakare shine
Haba. Wetin FFK wan take drug do nah? When he's not tinubu. If you had said woman wrapper, I'd have agreed with you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Antoeni(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
2 Kettles Calling each other Black
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Exc2000: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Haba. Wetin FFK wan take drug do nah? When he's not tinubu. If you had said woman wrapper, I'd have agreed with you

Lol

Be like say you be Millenia, and no sabi 90s gossip

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Diffpussies(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by ednut1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
One crack head vs one con head
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by seborrhic: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
FFK throwing wild, unsubstantiated allegations as usual.
What he meant by settling the rift is that he actually begged Bakare to forget the cocaine induced gutter gossip he wanted to throw up as truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Omezif(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
It's well
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Eriokanmi: 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Exc2000:

Lol

Be like say you be Millenia, and no sabi 90s gossip
Nooo. I no be millenia oo, lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
ntyce:

You be fool
certified one for that matter
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by THEPACIFIST: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
visijo:
I think ATM's machines should have a timer,and if you take too long it should just swallow your useless card and spray you teargas
��
seems this man don stay under sun waiting in line at the ATM booth. but if e na you wan withdraw large sum nko? you go like been sprayed ��

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Onarabu: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by visijo(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
THEPACIFIST:

seems this man don stay under sun waiting in line at the ATM booth. but if e na you wan withdraw large sum nko? you go like been sprayed ��
if na big money, enter inside bank and save us the stress biko
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by seunmsg(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
FFK don go beg! Tunde Bakare for finish am. Stupid and hypocritical drug addict.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by tesppidd: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fani Kayode is a 60 year old but keeps acting like a 10 year old.

He quarrels with someone he will coman post on internet,
He reconciles he will coman post.

What sort of agbaya is this man sef?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by OritoJasi: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Eriokanmi:

You obviously don't know about FFK's past. What else do you think he was talking about when he mentioned his past, and going to Ghana? FYI, FFK was a cocaine and Heroine addict before his family sent him to Ghana as an intervention to help him kick his addiction. Sadly he still uses cocaine recreationally. His former wives and girlfriends have spilled the dirt on his dirty past. You can Google it because all I just said is in the public domain.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by kolade560: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
wetin concern me , na d Toto wey dey hungry me Bleep be DAT??
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pochettino:
Two AFONJA criminals

so what will you called KANU that got your brothers killed and Ojukwu that got your grandparents and parents killed?

people of southeast don't cease to disgrace their region in public

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by lereinter(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
Money continue to change hands
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by evans4luv: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Stalwert:
Lol grin grin grin The Most respected man in IPOB land
u are the most stupid person in afonja land
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Pochettino(f): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
ntyce:

You be fool

Just like your Dad

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Eriokanmi: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
OritoJasi:

You obviously don't know about FFK's past. What else do you think he was talking about when he mentioned his past, and going to Ghana? FYI, FFK was a cocaine and Heroine addict before his family sent him to Ghana as an intervention to help him kick his addiction. Sadly he still uses cocaine recreationally. His former wives and girlfriends have spilled the dirt on his dirty past. You can Google it because all I just said is in the public domain.
You've said it all...all is past. He doesn't do that anymore as reiterated by ffk himself, just as sanwoolu also did but later opted out. But till tomorrow, jagaban never quits
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Pochettino(f): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

[s]so what will you called KANU that got your brothers killed and Ojukwu that got your grandparents and parents killed?

people of southeast don't cease to disgrace their region in public[/s]

AFONJA

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Eyah Tunde Bakare almost exposed FFK

Ffk quickly went to beg with elders

What do expect from Igbos, they are bloody cowards! Like Ojukwu like FFK, after shagging and banging his wife

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Charly68: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
When a radical writer meets a radical pastor,akutupu hu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open-grazing: Uzodinma Will Be Excommunicated In Igboland, Says Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) / Jonathan: Vote Atiku So We Can All Have Food To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.