Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift (31444 Views)

Yahaya Bello And Dangote Reconcile, Settle Rift Over Obajana Cement (Photos) / How Buhari Failed To Settle Rift Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
There is no permanent friends and enemies
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pochettino:

my father is a certified fool
fixed
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Kimjongun: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
Realtord43:
Yoruba with noise

The only people who will threaten and curse each other without fighting are yoruba. grin

How is that your problem?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Golan007: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mopolchi:
FFK who is bankrolling you?

grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Amah70: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nemere2020:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6337663/tinubu-expose-me-pastor-tunde#97552383

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1344251961986723845?s=19

Very good they settled.

But one thing for the south of Nigeria to be united on to have the presidency rotate to the south in 2023 is this: after 8 years of Obasanjo at the presidency, it’s the turn of the SE to succeed PMB.

If the SW insists on removing rotation of the presidency among the regions in the south, far north must capitalize on canceling zoning and a northerner shall easily succeed PMB.

Nothing else but zoning made Obasanjo and Falae fly the flags of the two largest political parties in 1999 when nearly every politician in the SW did not belong to any of the two largest political parties then but in AD.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by etrouble: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Realtord43:
Yoruba with noise

The only people who will threaten and curse each other without fighting are yoruba. grin

The only people in the history of the world that have sacrificed over three million of their brethren for a senseless fight is the Igbo people

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by farem: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kzinne:
Tinubu should forget about been President. It's nauseating

Has Tinubu's generation truly cornered the glory meant for your own generation?
This endless gnashing of teeth is too much

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Amah70: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
etrouble:

The only people in the history of the world that have sacrificed over three million of their brethren for a senseless fight is the Igbo people

If the senseless pogrom of 1966 was against Yoruba, but Yoruba refused to secede from Nigeria, define cowardice. Grow up.

Yoruba was about to secede from Nigeria because of one man, MKO Abiola, not becoming president of Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by etrouble: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
AbijaJ:
Bakare must have some serious dirt on FFK, for him to be this gentle. I suspect he is the one that reached out to Bakare for a ceasefire.

Yes, when the drugs he took cleared from his brain

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Zeezy81: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
visijo:
I think ATM's machines should have a timer,and if you take too long it should just swallow your useless card and spray you teargas
��

Abah! From where na? Eh be like say all those malams weyn dey come find calculator for atm machine don do you grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by etrouble: 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
You
Mopolchi:
FFK who is bankrolling you?

It’s Aunty Kemi Olunloyo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Kay25(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

I don't fancy the facts pastor bakare is using the Bible to sweet coat every of his political says. That's wrong, you don't use a person like Tinubu to compare to Japheth in the Bible. That's wrong.

Those men are sacred compare to the men of our generation. Hiddig behind the Bible to sweet coat his political says..

We all know politics ISA dirty game it's very hard except the leadership of God, you can't be clean. Never !!!
i support u sir same thing he did with buhari in 2015 telling he is God sent not knowing he would be worst than devil itself
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by OritoJasi: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2020
Eriokanmi:
You've said it all...all is past. He doesn't do that anymore as reiterated by ffk himself, just as sanwoolu also did but later opted out. But till tomorrow, jagaban never quits

FFK still takes cocaine Mr., that's an open secret that even his most recent wife attested to. Seems you are the only one who is unaware of this. You sound like one of his fanboys son I can understand your denial.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by visijo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Zeezy81:

Abah! From where na? Eh be like say all those malams weyn dey come find calculator for atm machine don do you grin
hahaha, you sabi them already, na their work
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by mindtricks: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Realtord43:
Yoruba with noise

Which one is Yoruba with noise again?
Needless tribal coloration dear.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Eriokanmi: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
OritoJasi:

FFK still takes cocaine Mr., that's an open secret that even his most recent wife attested to. Seems you are the only one who is unaware of this. You sound like one of his fanboys son I can understand your denial.
You're taking it too far. Nobody is dragging this with you. Make your points without making derogatory comment and that would only show how mature you are
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Vaughanlanrewaj: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kzinne:
Tinubu should forget about been President. It's nauseating

You have seen how they are facing the reality.
Like Pastor Bakare said, while most of them were tweeting and social-media-ing, Asiwaju Tinubu was working hard.

On Asiwaju Tinubu I stand

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Vazro: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Baba way dey mad and pastor want to fight with him,OYO
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by OritoJasi: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Eriokanmi:
You're taking it too far. Nobody is dragging this with you. Make your points without making derogatory comment and that would only show how mature you are

Guy rest and shove your maturity talk. It is you that is sounding pained on hearing from several commenters on this thread about FFK's cocaine/drug-habit, which obviously you're unaware of. I guess it makes you feel bad because you share political inclinations with him or something, else you won't be trying to so hard to convince yourself that he's what he's not. You are free to think or believe whatever you want abeg.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Eriokanmi: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
OritoJasi:

Guy rest and shove your maturity talk. It is you that is sounding pained on hearing from several commenters on this thread about FFK's cocaine/drug-habit, which obviously you're unaware of. I guess it makes you feel bad because you share political inclinations with him or something, else you won't be trying to so hard to convince yourself that he's what he's not. You are free to think or believe whatever you want abeg.
alright, thanks. Hope you can end this now
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Pochettino(f): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
fixed

I'm glad you feel that way about your father wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Pochettino(f): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Oam4j
Rule 2

Crying over something you started? grin cheesy Next time, have some manners when addressing others. Nobody has the monopoly of insults.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by ntyce(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pochettino:

Just like your Dad

So obvious you weren't brought up well...

Not too late though
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Pochettino(f): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
ntyce:

So obvious you weren't brought up well...

Not too late though

You mean after you called me a fool? Look who's talking about manners. You and your father are fools. If he had brought you up well, you wouldn't have called another person a fool. Fool.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Benwallt(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Who cares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Sunnyja: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Druglord Fani-Kayode wants to use Tunde Bakare shine
No sensible man will shine with a failed VP candidate cum pastor who is ready to change gear of sycophancy at every 5 minutes.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pochettino:

AFONJA

One would think there is one sensible youth left in the failed rising sun region then Boom! Another miscreant trying to prove the world wrong

21 century Dundee, ya stupidiity na follow come
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by zoedew: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
Your rumps are out in the open already!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by pfadom: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Druglord Fani-Kayode wants to use Tunde Bakare shine

When he couldn't shine with his short-fused character towards the innocent journalist or as a wife beater.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode And Tunde Bakare Settle Rift by SocialJustice: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
AbijaJ:
Bakare must have some serious dirt on FFK, for him to be this gentle. I suspect he is the one that reached out to Bakare for a ceasefire.
You thought well, it would have been a massacre had Bakare given a public reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof. Ben Nwabueze Dies At 92, Ten Years After Begging God For More Five Years / Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. / PDP Presidential Campaign In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.