Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (35781 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by mithras(m): 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lol.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
CaIIMeAthena:
but he just proved his allegation to be correct by sharing a screenshot.
apparently you've been caught redhanded.
the screenshot is there and you have nothing to say about it

That's not her moniker. In the screenshot, that "0" in the Joyous differentiates the two monikers. Look at it very well
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
useIess2020:
thank God the mods have slammed you with a ban.
Useless ugly fool, next time you will learn to avoid me on this forum cos I will so deal with you that after I'm done you'll regret your miserable life.
Useless Ugeb Yakurr cannibal that eats human flesh.
Shameless olosho see you begging for my number. sorry to disappoint you I don't roll with village girls like your type.
screenshots below

Check the two monikers and you'd notice a difference. In the screenshot, that second "0" In Joyous is not the same. Look at it very well.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
seanwiIliam:
but that guy has proved that you sent him a mail and you even begged for his number.
You don't have anything to say cos you've been caught redhanded.
are you that desperate?

Use detective eyes and you'd see the two monikers aren't the same. In the screenshot, that second "0" in Joyous makes it obvious it's not the same moniker. Check it well
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by mithras(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
CSTRR:
A wise bad boy does the following:

-Stay away from Virgins if you are not ready to marry her.

-Stay away from sex until you have gotten your final CGPA in the university.

-Sleep with one woman at a time.

-Don't sleep with more than five women before you get married.

-Stick to good girls that have not sown seriously wild oats

-Avoid prostitutes, both formal and informal.

This comment is underated, I appreciate this

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Sailorsoldier1: 6:07am On Jan 02, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Haaaa you can't survive this anytime soon wink

The curses are all over your glory wink

Haaa it is so sadden undecided

Bro your destiny is swimming in the swimming pool of curses wink

What i am feeling here is bad,

Hmmmm undecided

Bro the only solution is to beg the ones that you can see and face god over the ones that you don't have their contact wink though this is jusssss 2% because your glory is shaking wink

This will serve as a lesson to everybody don't temper with anybody's emotions if you have nothing to offer wink

If you offend me and I curse you you can never survive it dats why i don't engage in exchanging words you curse me i praise you wink

Bro i can't lie you will have to suffer for a some times before you can be free from this shit wink

May god help you smiley
Madam that dude is not cursed, he shud hustle harder. Were those ladies faithful to him? No b only curse ...na swear u go soon see

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Sailorsoldier1: 6:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Brother dont b deceived ..u are not cursed....those ladies are all gone for gud, focus on u and hustle harder and dont go to any pastor for deliverance, dey are thieves, they will use ur story to suck u dry. Just hustle hard and have only one girlfriend. Multiple babes multiple spendings.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2021
joy0usever:
you better mind your business

Or what? You'd clone my account? Are you that jobless?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by madprophet(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
lexy2014:

How did u come to this conclusion?

Cos if it is more than 1, he would be dead by now
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by madprophet(m): 10:22am On Jan 02, 2021
mastermaestro:

You have identified his problem halfway. Frankly, only one of all the ladies he misused is the person behind his predicament. He has to find out who it is exactly, and do what is necessary.

Thanks Boss
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 10:31am On Jan 02, 2021
madprophet:

Cos if it is more than 1, he would be dead by now

That still doesn't explain how u arrived at ur conclusion. People die everyday. Is it because they offended people that they died? Are u in d no of d causes of their deaths? Do u no why those of us who are alive are still alive? Is it because we didn't offend anyone?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2021
mastermaestro:

You have identified his problem halfway. Frankly, only one of all the ladies he misused is the person behind his predicament. He has to find out who it is exactly, and do what is necessary.

How is a lady from his previous life responsible for his predicament?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by iykeklef(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:
I can help you...

Get a male White cóck, white powder, 1 cane, rope, broom, sand, charcoal, beads and earthen pot.

Instructions...

Mix the powder and charcoal and rub it on your face, pour the sand on your head put the cóck and cane in the earthen pot and place it on your head, tie the rope round your body then hold the broom on your left hand.

Note you must be stark nàked.

Now with all these in place dance vigorously and sing this song while you head straight for the biggest market around your location. It must be in the mid night, preferably between 12-2am.

Locate the cross road of the market...then at the junction of the cross road. Dance and sing this song.

" I de go na so I come"
" I don come and I wan go"
" As I come I wan go"
" Make I go make I no come"
" I don taya na why I come"
" Make I no taya make I go"

Drop the earthen put there and flog the fowl to death with your cane, then use the broom to sweep the blood and feathers. You can keep money there as well then go home.

You'll be fine. grin
guy u madd oh
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by SILENTandSMART2: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
Madam that dude is not cursed, he shud hustle harder. Where those ladies faithful to him? No b only curse ...na swear u go soon see

Koburu smiley
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by madprophet(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
lexy2014:

That still doesn't explain how u arrived at ur conclusion. People die everyday. Is it because they offended people that they died? Are u in d no of d causes of their deaths? Do u no why those of us who are alive are still alive? Is it because we didn't offend anyone?

Basically, it is a case of the more you look the less you see..

It's a new year.. Do have a great one
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
madprophet:

Basically, it is a case of the more you look the less you see..

It's a new year.. Do have a great one

If it's a casr of "the more u look, the less you see", how did u now see that a lady from d guys past is responsible for his present predicament & that he will be dead if other ladies were involved?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Babagordy: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
This is very serious in the sense that you have multiple partners, in the first place your sex must be excellent for this to happen, women are fond of forcing themselves on a good fucker irrespective of the fact that you love them or not.

Believe me these same girls has slept with dozens of men, before they met you and can hardly remember their names or experience. The first step you must take is to stop sleeping with women you are not going to love or marry as their reaction to your calling it quite is different to their reaction to same action from other men.

Now take steps to look for a spiritualist who is going to removed the negative mark and curses they have placed on you that is making all your steps and effort in life end in failure. A few of them may be very stubborn and will continue to monitor your actions to free yourself remotely, those ones you may have to tackle at the second stage of your healing. I wish you the best of luck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Sailorsoldier1: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by kirn(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Joystark(f): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Octopusssy:

Who is Blueface? Do they keep a diary with names of all the women they screw to be able to come up with figures?

A rapper.

Nah. He just sleeps with multiple women at once. Fivesomes, foursomes cheesy
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Go to church
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by debbydams(f): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

You have to goan make peace with all of them then ask God for mercy.

Toiling with a person heart is wickness. you don't know the pain they went through.

That's why I don't double date, neither do I cheat. Play boy have it's own repercussions. Don't be clouded by all this "Omo no time I dey use and dump them who cares". Remember every action has a reaction.
tell them o dey forgt that no sinners will go unpunished
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 14, 2021
debbydams:
tell them o dey forgt that no sinners will go unpunished

Am telling, if they don't believe in anything, then they should believe Karma is real.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Shortyy:
grin grin grin grin

You want to reverse karma? Lol bruh that cannot be done. As you make your bed, so shall you lie on it.

They'll come here and tell you curses ain't real, but I pity you to believe so.

But bruh if a lady naked swear for you in front of her grandfather burial ground, your own don go be that. grin better go and make peace with these women, or else no peace for you.

Not every body wey dey waka for road be human being o.

I don't even know why I'm laughing � grin grin

Only God can break those curses.....they where never married,they onli committed furnication

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.