Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This (3018 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Does This. / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / No Hit No Single Yet This Musician Always Does Giveaways (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Arindin: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
cheesy grin
Guys please I need advice on what to do about my girlfriend because every time we have sex if I want to withdraw she will not allow me to pull out always trying to hook me to pour inside her shocked angry and I'm confused why she always do that or if she have another plan at my back and she is always sad anytime her plan fail. kiss

Elders please come and advice me cheesy
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Cruise. Don't do anything with her, unplanned pregnancy is not a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Draslo(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Arindin:
cheesy grin
Guys please I need advice on what to do about my girlfriend because every time we have sex if I want to withdraw she will not allow me to pull out always trying to hook me to pour inside her shocked angry and I'm confused why she always do that or if she have another plan at my back and she is always sad anytime her plan fail. kiss

Arindin ni e.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Sundrus: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
She need ur seed...

1 Like

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Skyfornia(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Arindin:
cheesy grin

Yes she has another plan 'at your back'..she is taking your destiny through back door.

I don't know the meaning of your moniker..but it sure sounds like efulefu
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Arindin: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
So what are you suggesting mk I do
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Arindin: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sundrus:
She need ur seed...
shocked shocked
Seed no day kiss
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by WhiteIverson: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
There's a need for seed

1 Like

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Arindin: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
WhiteIverson:
There's a need for seed
shocked
Guy I assure u say seed no day cheesy cool
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Arindin:

So what are you suggesting mk I do
Do you want children now and do you see a future with her?
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Wittyglam(f): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Have you asked her the reason for doing this? How old is your relationship? How old is she? Is she being pressure into getting married? Those are questions you should ask yourself and her.

Check my YouTube for more detailed tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxELuwS8-yY
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Henrywalker: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Your next year will be full of "daddy, o yo-yo"

2 Likes

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Arindin: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Do you want children now and do you see a future with her?
shocked
This is all I can say kiss

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by extol1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Skyfornia:

Yes she has another plan 'at your back'..she is taking your destiny through back door.

arindin means slowpoke
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by mosdii(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Arindin: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Henrywalker:
Your next year will be full of "daddy, o yo-yo"
Taaaa I doooj m cheesy

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Arindin: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Skyfornia:

Which back door.? undecided
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by osarogie28841: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2020
:Your next year will be full of "daddy, o yo-yo" Taaaa I doooj m
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by crazyclown(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Arindin:
cheesy grin

She wan use pregnancy trap u

2 Likes

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by ghettochild4u(m): 10:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Arindin:
cheesy grin

Not exactly,Na the time you want pull out to ejaculate e dey sweet her as well

1 Like

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2021
She Wants To Carry Ur Baby & Bcom A Mother. She Is Tired Of Just Fvcking 4 Fun.
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Raggy(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Truvel:
She Wants To Carry Ur Baby & Bcom A Mother. She Tired Of Just Fvcking 4 Fun.
True
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by paulolee(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2021
she needs a child and no want this new year to pass her by, besides she's tired of lashing just for fun, she needs a baby to tie u down
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Arindin: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
paulolee:
she needs a child and no want this new year to pass her by, besides she's tired of lashing just for fun, she needs a baby to tie u down
No body is tying me down cheesy
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by 1beat(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
guy you need to start saving because soon her plan that fail would succeed and major responsibility now on you.

income father in the house shout Praise the Lord
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Arindin: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
1beat:
guy you need to start saving because soon her plan that fail would succeed and major responsibility now on you.

sad
Guy abeg I nvr recover embarassed sad

Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by Samat12: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Arindin:

sad
Guy abeg I nvr recover embarassed sad
Pls bros...it's d guy in need of d 20k loan..you emailed me...but I can't read my mails...
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by spencekat(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Exactly.He should abstain or constantly use a condom.
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by spencekat(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2022
1beat:

Experienced guy,you are very correct!!!
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by spencekat(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2022
Arindin:

No body is tying me down cheesy
Listen to the word of wisdom.
Re: Please Help !!! My Girlfriend AlWAYS Does This by spencekat(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2022
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Majority of them are mentally dull.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice!!!! Should I Continue With This Girl Or She Is Not Worth It??? / OMG! Is This The New Format {PHOTOS} / My Girlfriend Seems Academically Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.