Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary (11826 Views)

Charles Soludo & His Wife, Nonye, Celebrate 29th Marriage Anniversary (Pix) / Ikpeazu And Wife Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary In Old School Attires (Pix) / Bukola And Toyin Saraki Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by BleedingPen: 12:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Philanthropist, Alex Ikwechegh Joins Abia 1st Family to Celebrate 29th Anniversary (Photos)

Renowned Philanthropist and Founder of Alex Ikwechegh Foundation, Chief (Hon) Alex Ikwechegh, on Tuesday, joined a select few personalities to celebrate the Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu and wife, Nkechi, on their 29th marriage anniversary.

Igbere TV reports that Hon. Alex Ikwechegh was a special guest at the small private ceremony which held at the couple's private residence in Umuobiakwa, Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia state.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, after calling at Ikpeazu’s home, the Igbere born philanthropist described the Abia state Governor as his old time friend.

He wished the celebrants; Dr. Okezie and Nkechi Ikpeazu many more years together as a great couple in unity and love, including celebrating their golden and diamond jubilee in good health, in years to come.

Igbere TV reports that Ikpeazu and Nkechi got married in 1991. The Governor had earlier revealed he would marry the first lady over and over again, describing her as a formidable pillar of support.

https://igberetvnews.com/1377366/philanthropist-alex-ikwechegh-joins-abia-1st-family-celebrate-29th-anniversary-photos/

1 Like

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by BleedingPen: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by Dedetwo(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2020
This Ngwa man has completely failed my hand. What type of uniform is he wearing?

20 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by osamz007: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2020
AS I SHOWED THIS TO MY LANDLORD HE MADE ME A CARETAKER

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by hisexcellency34: 12:25am On Dec 31, 2020
Alexreports....next governor of Abia state
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:31am On Dec 31, 2020
Dedetwo:
This Ngwa man has completely failed my hand. What type of uniform is he wearing?

I guess he's dressed as a Indian Maharaji!

18 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by JaneYave(f): 4:15am On Dec 31, 2020
Its wisdom to choose what fits you.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by funkybroyouknow: 4:20am On Dec 31, 2020
watch this be pushed to the front page for no good reason undecided
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by visijo(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Told my friend to record me doing this tule challenge. After perfecting the barking, I con realize say the werey no Davido me

2 Likes

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Lol cheesy

And this our Naija oyibo broke nairaland's record of being on the Frontpage for the last 7 days of the year!!

Yesterday he was named Pride of the nation
And this today..........

Alex Mascot has been on the news on a daily basis lately.
His PR doing a good job for him.
Odiegwu!

henryobinna:
Someone is consistently marketing this Ikwechegh guy on this forum.

What ORM agency that's doing this job, just know that we don't give a sh¡t about him.
Please stop forcing pseudo-news about him down our throats.
Philanthropist ko
Obinna don provoke finish o!
grin cheesy wink

henryobinna:
It's annoying to see the guy poops and it makes nairaland front page, he dances and he makes it.

It doesn't take long for everyone with brain the size of a ground nut to know they're marketing and warming the guy up for one political office.

Na true u talk Obinna.
D tin dey somehow true true

SocialJustice:
Seun, you can't let your prestigious website be reduced to the publicity channel of award sellers and hustlers. This is becoming very shameful and irritating.

This albino who has no known business, what has he done to be called pride of the nation? Rubbish.

Now, this is deep!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32am On Dec 31, 2020
visijo:
Told my friend to record me doing this tule challenge. After perfecting the barking, I con realize say the werey no Davido me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by fallingsky(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by rawtouch: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
cool
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by Enudapan: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

This guy just the trend anyhow anyhow nowadays
Most especially for doing nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by ATEAMS: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
It's well
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by KayCee92(m): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
cheesy grin
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by Eryyy92: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
This guy has stolen the spotlight from E money this festive season.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by Tab4kids(f): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2020
With all the money they're siffoning, see how unkempt and unhealthy the first family looks. And we expect their roads to look better?..
Nawa
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by Mindlog: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2020
Retro-themed. cheesy
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by Antoeni(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Okezie ikpeazu is Eastern most Useless Governor in History

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by janedonez(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2020
big meets big
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by Rolexjerry(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Enough with all these paid posts already
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by Bialegend(m): 8:03am On Dec 31, 2020
One of the ass kissers. They can never tell Ikpeazu the truth. Biafra is coming and all of them will be thrown into jail.
Re: Alex Ikwechegh Joins Ikpeazu To Celebrate 29th Anniversary by Starships4u(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2020
I ask again,
Who's this dude

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Okorocha Was Not Treated In Govt Hospital / I Have Stopped Collecting Pension In Kwara – Saraki / How Security Breach Affected Lagos APC Gubernatorial Campaign Kick-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.