Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' (33377 Views)

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by jovijovi: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Nigeria is no more a country but a caunty

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by bluefilm: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2020
FarahAideed:
After looting over 100 million naira from Endsars you want to be free ? God Punish U !!!! You are more corrupt than the leaders you criticise ... You couldn't even wait for Those killed in Endsars riots to be buried and within a week you took your loot and went to Seychelles to chill... You are a thief

You don minit!!!

Hope you can substantiate these incriminating allegations against her?
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2020
After running away with people's money

This girl na thief

2 Likes

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by kolmart: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
I can see that some of those people criticizing the end SARS hero are number one insane youth of this country, how can a sane person be criticizing the people trying to liberate them from poverty, impunity and enslavement. some people were born to suffer like those critizising are born to suffer, slavery and died in poverty. with the comment of the so stupid youth here against the endsars here are destiny to die in sufferness and they will never see the better of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2020
tegafej:

I pity those that have dead brain...
And unfortunately you are one of them...
Are you really this stupid?
Ah , another useful idiot talking.
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by BlackBaron: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Buhari IS A TYRANT.
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by FarahAideed: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Chii59:

May God handle your life the way Buhari has handled Nigeria

Sharap God handles my life with blessings you can only imagine...Never put me and Buhari in the same statement again
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by bankylan: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2020
And you typed all these lies without restraint. To make it worse, some idiots also liked it. Why are you so bold to make false allegation beforeagainst someone who has travelled all over the world before ednsars. To allege she looted 100m when she was not even the one in charge of account for endsars supporters is pure insanity. If you live a very frustrated and unfulfilled life, that does not mean everyone does too. I dare you to reveal your identity and stand by this allegation if you won't rot in jail. It is easy to hide behind the keyboard to type and like nonsense. Real men make allegations with their surnames and stand by it.

FarahAideed:
After looting over 100 million naira from Endsars you want to be free ? God Punish U !!!! You are more corrupt than the leaders you criticise ... You couldn't even wait for Those killed in Endsars riots to be buried and within a week you took your loot and went to Seychelles to chill... You are a thief
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by FarahAideed: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2020
bluefilm:

You don minit!!!

Hope you can substantiate these incriminating allegations against her?

Tell her to bring her records of what she spent on Endsars , we all know they took in over 150 milllion naira and all she did was hire some ambulances for at a heavy discount and 8 trucks of pure water that didn't even cost anything ... Trust me the looted Endsars account silly
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by Iamgrey5(m): 10:57am On Dec 31, 2020
FarahAideed:

Tell her to bring her records of what she spent on Endsars , we all know they took in over 150 milllion naira and all she did was hire some ambulances for at a heavy discount and 8 trucks of pure water that didn't even cost anything ... Trust me the looted Endsars account silly
You keep lying against her because she is Yoruba while you protect your igbo sister.

What evidence do you have that she actually controlled the account?

This is actually the reason I will never support a protest in Nigeria
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by Phraences: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2020
This just goes to show if you want to fight for your country do it from abroad because when kasala burst they will leave influential people like the feminist coalition and go after the foot soldiers.
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by Rebuke: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2020
FarahAideed:

Very typical of Buhari and his dumb supporters.

The moment anyones raises his or her voice against their oppression and evil moves, yhu see them throwing false and baseless accusations on the person.

Can yhu show us a proof of her loots? Of course, NO.

Yhu think we don't know the game? We ain't dumb like yhu mofos, we know better now.

What a bunch of useless miscreants parading themselves as government and supporters!

Posterity will never forget nor forgive yhur atrocities against the citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by FarahAideed: 10:58am On Dec 31, 2020
bankylan:
And you typed all these lies without restraint. To make it worse, some idiots also liked it. Why are you so bold to make false allegation beforeagainst someone who has travelled all over the world before ednsars. To allege she looted 100m when she was not even the one in charge of account for endsars supporters is pure insanity. If you live a very frustrated and unfulfilled life, that does not mean everyone does too. I dare you to reveal your identity and stand by this allegation if you won't rot in jail. It is easy to hide behind the keyboard to type and like nonsense. Real men make allegations with their surnames and stand by it.

My brother I am not saying she alone took 100 m , I am telling you they shared over 100 million after Endsars ended amongst themselves ..That was why just days after the shooting they all booked an insensitive vacation in Seychelles because they were in a rush to share their loot

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by FarahAideed: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Rebuke:

Very typical of Buhari and his dumb supporters.

The moment anyones raises his or her voice against their oppression and evil moves, yhu see them throwing false and baseless accusations on the person.

Can yhu show us a proof of her loots? Of course, NO.

What a bunch of useless miscreants parading themselves as government and supporters!

Posterity will never forget nor forgive yhur atrocities against the citizens of Nigeria.

Me a Buharist? Me a Buharist? There is nobody more anti Buhari on earth than I am for your information !!!! They looted Endsars account and that's the painful truth

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by Jyde89: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2020
FarahAideed:

I hope you know what happened to the real Farah Aideed. keep spewing trash.
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by ostechno(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2020
FarahAideed:
All I see is a Buharist, just read what you just wrote.
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by AerialMapper: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2020
Imagine citizens going on exile in a democratic government!

David Hundeyin
DJ Switch
Ohimai Amaize
Modupe Odele

Shame!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by FarahAideed: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2020
ostechno:

All I see is a Buharist, just read what you just wrote.

There is nobody more anti Buhari than I am here so think again ...They looted Endsars account and that's the fact ..stop being emotional

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by FarahAideed: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Nonsense..

Did u contribute?

I didnt contribute a dime but it doesn't change the fact they looted Endsars funds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by Farki: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Was she paid by the Federal Government

So which N100M are you talking about

He's talking out of his ass, madness is slowly exhibiting it's symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by DSoj(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2020
Who cares? Waka go Iraq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by hakeem4(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Good. The right news is Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile( hiding) after sponsoring the destruction of properties and businesses and the death of people

MARXISTS will never have peace of mind

You can not destroy Nigeria and live in peace

Let her go into hiding. They want to claim freedom fighter.

Enemies of Nigeria must suffer.

MARXISTS ARE NOT FREEDOM FIGHTERS BUT TERRORISTS, THEY HATE NIGERIA, THEY HATE RELIGION, THEY BURN THE BIBLE, CHURCHES, KILL PEOPLE AND MAKE PEOPLE POOR

[b]MARXISM IS EVIL

If you know, you know

what have marxism got to do with this?
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2020
JoeEeL:

No I'm not Igbo. I'm actually Yoruba.

Your name is as foolish as your comment.
says a super doper idiot
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by SAMBARRY: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2020
FarahAideed:
where's your evidence?
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by Farki: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2020
FarahAideed:

My brother I am not saying she alone took 100 m , I am telling you they shared over 100 million after Endsars ended amongst themselves ..That was why just days after the shooting they all booked an insensitive vacation in Seychelles because they were in a rush to share their loot

Ok time to put a stop to this bullshit

Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by tegafej(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2020
quentin06:

Ah , another useful idiot talking.

You are stupid...

Sorry to say but you are too dumb to engage me in a meaningful conversation.
Re: Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' by alasane: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2020
casdoruche:
Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status.

Furthermore, they also dominate intellectually by making Education accessible to themselves using the glorified elite positions they occupy. They go abroad to get educated.

A cycle of dominance preserved by a minority. The north cannot develop until they understand that their perpetual poverty, ignorance and illiteracy favours the minority Fulani.

Your typical signature......Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Explains Reason For "Low Key" Campaign Rally In Katsina / Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) / Dr. Olusegun Mimiko's 563 Political Appointees In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.