Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) (33359 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Oshiomhole Dances With Rufai Oseni (Video) / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:16pm On May 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY5FAZ0FAQ0

Presenter Rufai Oseni speaks on President-Elect's Bola Ahmed Tinubu's trip to Port-Harcourt Rivers State to commission some projects on the invitation of Governor Nyesom Wike.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappenTV

📺👇👉 https://fb.watch/kkRkWLFdM2/?mibextid=Nif5oz

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by helinues: 4:18pm On May 05, 2023
I dey shake my head for Rufai.

Those who are hailing you to continue being a nuisance, ask them where are those who they supported in the past, na that time your eyes go clear

228 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 05, 2023
Hand will soon touch him and obi very soon. Ndiala

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Advancedpenis: 4:25pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Those who are hailing you to continue being a nuisance, ask them where are those who they supported in the past, na that time your eyes go clear

Sharap

Bola Ahmed Tinubu can only rule

On ya mandate addicts

And ronu terrorists

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by helinues: 4:30pm On May 05, 2023
Urheadmaster:
I feel like taken you away with one bullet tongue

Advancedpenis:

I feel same way I swear

Light this mother fucker up to hell

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride comfortably .

grin cheesy

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Advancedpenis: 4:30pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride comfortably

Sharap

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Advancedpenis: 4:32pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride comfortably .

grin cheesy

I will be the one to overdose you with Bola Ahmed Tinubu merchandise

45 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by maestroferddi: 4:44pm On May 05, 2023
Rufai is not saying anything new...

Wike will be the fall guy of this whole game.

If Tinubu subsists, I can't see him condoning Wike's idiosyncrasies..

It will not take long...

16 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by GeneralPula: 4:45pm On May 05, 2023
By the time this one wakes up, he would understand he’s been left behind..

He has grace, but he lacks wisdom !

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by clearcrystal: 4:47pm On May 05, 2023
Rufai is just talking like a drunkard.
What's the essence of this video?
Telling us Tinubu the city boy is smarter than Wike...

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Vicdgreat556(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2023
taylor88:

Mumu

Better big mumu

8 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by tooth4tooth: 5:26pm On May 05, 2023
clearcrystal:
Rufai is just talking like a drunkard.
What's the essence of this video?
Telling us Tinubu the city boy is smarter than Wike...
Being a sore loser has made him more childish undecided

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:34pm On May 05, 2023
On point
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Elvis2kay: 6:35pm On May 05, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 05, 2023
I thought all diz Dumbo dey reason bat sey hin no smart...

Can we now agree that a smart wike played a fast one on una dumbo hoebi, and a smarter BAT played a fast one on a smart wike....

To me, all diz acting no move me, as a smart and sharp guy wey dey observe their movie, A Smarter BAT need to say that so as to clear the air on the dumb move wey smart wike go make during the election.... rivers result ain't fvcking necessary, u are smart for fvck sake, u don't have to act dumb like hoebi the pulpit mounter and the religious war merchant
As the smartest of them all, I know an exoneration statement when I hear one.... I owe u no refund, but I still have ur receipt... a clarification need to be made but reasons behind everything are well understood...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Exc2000: 6:36pm On May 05, 2023
Still kissing Tinubu's behind

4 Likes

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by dapsoneh: 6:36pm On May 05, 2023
08041941941... That's Wike's number, Mr. Rufai, u can put a call through to Gov Wike. I'm sure he will be more than happy to answer your questions

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by GloriousGbola: 6:36pm On May 05, 2023
Rufai 'I will call the governor for you' oseni.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Lalarsticlala: 6:37pm On May 05, 2023
sad
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2023
sad
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Btruth: 6:37pm On May 05, 2023
Oseni Ejire.....a bi? 🤔

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Nicenixon: 6:37pm On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Sharap

Bola Ahmed Tinubu can only rule

On ya mandate addicts

And ronu terrorists
Instead of you to have advanced brain, na you your penis dy advance, hence, I can't blame you for your stupidity.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Drsheddy(m): 6:38pm On May 05, 2023
J
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by WorldRichest: 6:39pm On May 05, 2023
You go cry tire. Thieves working in a thief’s company

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by broadman20: 6:39pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

You are a kid.

Those who hailed Buhari in 2011 against Jonathan are they Dead?

Stop this useless mentality, you talk as if we don't remember the activities of this APC people and their supporters before they came to power.

Please stop threatening us, they deserves whatever Nigerians are giving to them.

It's a golden rule.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by sekundosekundo: 6:39pm On May 05, 2023
maestroferddi:
Rufai is not saying anything new...

Wike will be the fall guy of this whole game.

If Tinubu subsists, I can't see him condoning Wike's idiosyncrasies..

It will not take long...

Tinubu never betrayed his party at any time so he'll never trust Wike for betraying his party.

Wike will be served it's just a matter of time.
Re: Rufai Oseni Speaks On Tinubu's Visit To Rivers State (Video) by Mitchy49(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2023
Okay.

Someone should pls help me with 3k. Insults are welcomed but pls don't refuse to help me if u can. Thanks. Ulcer wants to finish me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Daniel Kalejaiye, A Nigerian Background Police Officer In Finland / Primary School Teacher, Others Forfeit ₦120m, Cars To Nigerian Government / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.