Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics (28117 Views)

Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / Debate: Isn't By Force, Leave Buhari Alone - Shehu Sani Tells Nigerians / 'Atiku’s Harassment' : Shehu Sani Tells FG What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Oizee(f): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Golan007:
2021 My Year of... grin
end of gullibility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by adekolaelect(m): 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
I shall not be well for whoever predict doom for this country anymore .you always predict positivity for your churches members bcs of money but come out to predict doom for the country where we all recited .

Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by stieyven(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Who prophecy epp
DO NOT blaspheme the Holy Spirit who inspires prophecy. The Bible, which is a prophetic book has helped millions of people in generations gone by and even in now.
No sin against the Holy Spirit can be forgiven. Matthew 12 :31
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by E2eGAYMl7: 1:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by Starzo: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2021
aribisala0:
I questioned peoples; right to believe ? Where how?

please show us?

Are you literate?
you have serious difficulty in comprehending even what u urself wrote and u have the audacity to ask someone if they're literate or not??
wonders shall never end
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by dewuyiebun: 2:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Many will attack you for this... don't blame them they have been brainwashed,programmed to believe their pastors and doesn't read the Bible to understand what the spirit is really saying...the end time is near and nobody seems to feel it they are waiting for confirmation from their GOs..quote me..2021 will be bumpy we need to brace up and pray for Grace
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

All I've been saying since morning

Don't be decieved by these false prophets

When will your eyes open ?

They are evil people pretending to be good

They do all sorts of evil things secretly

They never speak the truth

But here is a prophecy for the false prophets

I'm against the false prophets, that's says, "God said" but I have not spoken..

They will be disgraced especially your favorite daddy G.Os the one in Lagos
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by dewuyiebun: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Many will attack you for this... don't blame them they have been brainwashed,programmed to believe their pastors and doesn't read the Bible to understand what the spirit is really saying...the end time is near and nobody seems to feel it they are waiting for confirmation from their GOs..quote me..2021 will be bumpy we need to brace up and pray for Grace
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

All I've been saying since morning

Don't be decieved by these false prophets

When will your eyes open ?

They are evil people pretending to be good

They do all sorts of evil things secretly

They never speak the truth

But here is a prophecy for the false prophets

I'm against the false prophets, that's says, "God said" but I have not spoken..

They will be disgraced especially your favorite daddy G.Os the one in Lagos
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by dewuyiebun: 2:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by genjutsu(m): 3:19am On Jan 01, 2021
Is it the Clerics that told you & your corrupted colleagues not to lead Nigerians well?

That's like asking Buhari & his cabinet to have wisdom & lead the Nation well.
Re: No Need For 2021 Prophecies, Shehu Sani Tells Clerics by MadamExcellency: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
plaetton:

There is no such thing as Prophecy. These common conmen.
Secondly, there is no such thing as the church of God. You have the church of men and their low- information sheeple, whom they parasite upon.

To you who is blind telling me that can see that there is nothing like sight.

Incredible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Chief Jumoke Akinjide Berates Bola Tinubu / Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.