Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) (28080 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Spotted In Economy Class While Travelling From Abuja To Lagos / Governor El-rufai Eating Sugarcane (pic) / Gov Tambuwal Spotted Cleaning Sokoto Environ With Wheelbarrow And Shovel(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by chimere66: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Governor Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai of Kaduna state was yesterday spotted cleaning Kaduna environ with a shovel as he kicked-off  the Keep Kaduna Clean Campaign (KKCC) campaign.

He was accompanied by ex-Super Eagles player and  Ambassador Garba Lawal at LEA Primary School, Malali/Badarawa, Kaduna.Of recent many states in Northern Nigeria have been laying emphasis on the importance of 'clean initiatives'.Gov. Tambuwal of Sokoto state some days back promised to give N1million incentive to any region adjudged to be the cleanest in the state.Good step in the right direction by the governors.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/08/governor-el-rufai-of-kaduna-state.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Ofodirinwa: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2015
governing for cameras, by cameras, with cameras

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2015
All what these APC (Almajiri popular choice) governors know is to pose for the camera.

Tambuwal was seen with wheel barrow, Oshiom-ole was seen jogging, Roch-Ass was seen shaking Obama, Buhari was seen watching news and dancing, Aregbe-rascal was seen dancing, Ajimobi was spotted sitting on Ambode's lap, Buhari was seen sipping kunu and chewing gworo. If I should continue, Today won't be enough.

Photocratic Government both at the Federal and state (Apc) level.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Ofodirinwa:
governing for cameras, by cameras, with cameras
Gbam!... Photocratic government. We need a revised government text book.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Fulamafia: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2015
APC governors leading the change we seek, one can only imagine the facelift both cities would enjoy by the end of this changineering regime.

Sai Progressives.

33 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:59am On Aug 23, 2015
This pure wash I tell u

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by bebene: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2015
True leader, who lead by example

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by ladyF(f): 7:00am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol after tambuwal did yday. I dey suspect el rufai jor grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by LRNZH(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Gajere at work!

Kaduna State is lucky to have a governor who is itching to act positively behalf of its citizens.

I hope all these governors will also look into the slaughter of the North Central people by Fulani herdsmen as much as they're fighting cattle rustlers.

17 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by dunkem21(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Shovel propaganda ..
..Ambode is next.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Fulamafia: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2015
LRNZH:
Gajere at work!

Kaduna State is lucky to have a governor who is itching to act positively behalf of its citizens.

I hope all these governors will also look into the slaughter of the North Central people by Fulani herdsmen as much as they're fighting cattle rustlers.

Those so called herdsmen are pure criminals, they have been apprehended severally in Kebbi and Zamfara states for armed robbery. Even the cattle they masquerade with are stolen from nomadic Fulani's.

The sooner the identities of these 'fulani herdsmen' imposters are established, the sooner we can eliminate their blood-sucking activities. You cannot find what you don't know you're looking for.

Back to topic.

5 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by kokoA(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Lol.. Mr. Garba Lawal still dey so? grin I wonder why he is not hustling like his former team mates.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by LRNZH(m): 7:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

Those so called herdsmen are pure criminals, they have been apprehended severally in Kebbi and Zamfara states for armed robbery. Even the cattle they masquerade with are stolen from nomadic Fulani's.

The sooner the identities of these 'fulani herdsmen' imposters are established, the sooner we can eliminate their blood-sucking activities. You cannot find what you don't know you're looking for.

Back to topic.

Their identities better be revealed sooner than later. Otherwise, I see a landmine of political opposition amongst the North Central people and minority tribes in the North to APC in 2019.

People are being killed continously by these 'Fulani herdsmen' to the point where a state of emergency should be declared. It is an important issue that needs to be addressed.

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by domopps(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2015
El Rufai Nig president in the making!

Keep the good work going!

Cheeeers

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Fulamafia: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All what these APC (Almajiri popular choice) governors know is to pose for the camera.

Tambuwal was seen with wheel barrow, Oshiom-ole was seen jogging, Roch-Ass was seen shaking Obama, Buhari was seen watching news and dancing. If I should continue, Today won't be enough.

Photocratic Government both at the Federal and state (Apc) level.

And the thing common with all these acts?

They're positive and constructive. Unlike in the past under the PDP when all we saw and heard was Fayose blocking the House of Assembly, Obanikoro plotting election rigging, and GEJ paying homage to Ogboni.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Fulamafia: 7:18am On Aug 23, 2015
LRNZH:

Their identities better be revealed sooner than later. Otherwise, I see a landmine of political opposition amongst the North Central people and minority tribes in the North to APC in 2019.

People are being killed continously by these 'Fulani herdsmen' to the point where a state of emergency should be declared. It is an important issue that needs to be addressed.

I'll create a thread for that and mention you, it is our collective responsibility to bring this menace to an end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:22am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

And the thing common with all these acts?

They're positive and constructive. Unlike in the past under the PDP when all we saw and heard was Fayose blocking the House of Assembly, Obanikoro plotting election rigging, and GEJ paying homage to Ogboni.
Of course, As a Fulani, You will defend your brothers, Am I surprised... Hell to the NO!
YOU WILL ALSO DEFEND THEM WHEN THEY MURDER INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN NORTH CENTRAL.

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Fulamafia: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Of course, As a Fulani, You will defend your brothers, Am I surprised... Hell to the NO!
YOU WILL ALSO DEFEND THEM WHEN THEY MURDER INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN NORTH CENTRAL.

Of course as wailer, you can do nothing more than ignore the message and wail about the messenger.

Swerve.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Fulamafia:

Of course as wailer, you can do nothing than ignore the message and wail about the messenger.

Swerve.
As a wanking zombie, You will see nothing wrong in their acts, Fela gave an apt description of your kind.

Proud five percenter!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by handie(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Photo op. I love this man sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by chimere66: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2015
handie:
Photo op. I love this man sha
Yes oo
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Am not too surprised!!!!!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
I just like thus guy
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by ennysuccess(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Leading by example
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2015
undecided

Demolition man!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by ganiyu26(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Nah wa ooo
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Nice one
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Alal(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
[size=14]Midget-in-chief[/size]

Buhari is a terrorist - el Rufai (2009)

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) by ibkgab001: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Dieziani = asetani

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / Tony Elumelu With Obama, Warren Buffet, U2 & Danald Kaberuka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.