Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) (6551 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Se mojo charity

E be things could some women be this gullible

www.instagram.com/iamdbull

1 Share

Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Naybahood(m): 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
SMH

The idiotic lady is there thinking of some stupid miracle

1 Like

Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Naybahood:
SMH
The idiotic lady is there thinking of some stupid miracle
Se mojo charity

you can just imagine
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by paulolee(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
chaai....c cruise
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Fvckyouall: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
I would hold his wife and pray like that too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Nazgul: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
That isn't a church.
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by sunshineV(f): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
and dis fo0lish girl sef go wan wear bone straight on top dis empty head
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
sunshineV:
and dis fo0lish girl sef go wan wear bone straight on top dis empty head
se mojo charity

No mind them
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Oracleforce: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
The man is not a pastor but a teacher....I can see a chalkboard around the place and some school chair and desk...

1 Like

Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Oracleforce:
The man is not a pastor but a teacher....I can see a chalkboard around the place and some school chair and desk...
Se mojo charity

is that why they are hugging
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shamelessman01:

Se mojo charity

1 Like

Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is a video of two people dancing

Make I no lie sha this lady gather nyash no be small grin
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Kondomatic(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Reason I avoid all these churchy girls that can't say no to whatever their pastor says or asks them to do. I don't want one as GF talk more of wife
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kondomatic:
Reason I avoid all these churchy girls that can't say no to whatever their pastor says or asks them to do. I don't want one as GF talk more of wife
Se mojo Charity

Exactly, I have one as a friend sef could not take things further with her
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This is a video of two people dancing

Make I no lie sha this lady gather nyash no be small grin
na yansh you dey look
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckyouall:

if he no get wife nko
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Staged
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by chibuike57183: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
:I would hold his wife and pray like that tooif he no get wife nko
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
Staged
interesting
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by farem: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

E be things could some women be this gullible

www.instagram.com/iamdbull

Children of perdition full everywhere. How does that facility resemble a church? The a spiritually lost can not be delivered but to imagine vain thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by derbykol(f): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckyouall:
grin
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
farem:

Children of perdition full everywhere. How does that facility resemble a church? The a spiritually lost can not be delivered but to imagine vain thing
but they are praying na
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shamelessman01:

na yansh you dey look

If I no look nyansh wetin I gain? grin
Re: You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) by Shamelessman01: 2:01am On Jan 05, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

If I no look nyansh wetin I gain? grin
chai I like you for that

(1) (Reply)

My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? / MEN!! If You Still Take Women On "Dates" Today, You Are An IDI0T!! (Photo) / Nigerian Guy Slams Girls With Cornrows (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.