Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:58 PM

If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (11215 Views)

If This Information Is True.....then The Week Will Be Interesting. / If This Is True, Then PDP And Atiku Are Strategic! (pic) / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
In Vehicle manufacturing you are not visible

You don run away?

Okay.

I am done with you.

DO NOT disturb me again. grin grin

Bye

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Linda Ikeji is also a blogger. I don't know who is wealthier compared to all your websites.

You are the master in your house.

Besides where do you live with all these your master stuff...?

Do you have another Ibadan, Abeouta, Oshogbo, Akure or Ado Ekiti than the ones we see, compared to where the people you feel you are greater than live in the SE? lol.

Continue to deceive yourself.

Without Igbos, Nairaland will close.

Just check the number of pages generated when Yoruba have issues, compared to when Igbos have issues.

Seun should be grateful. That's why we have the warning saying Nairaland does not support secession, as you will kill the website for poor activity, if the Igbos leave.

Deal with it.
Linda ikeji's blog is not even in top 20 most visited websites in Nigeria, just some mushroom blogs.. Hahaha

No city in igboland can lace Ibadan's shoe, Ibadan the third largest urban area in Nigeria after Lagos metro and Abuja metro can never be compared with any shithole city in igboland..the only worthy city in igboland is Enugu, I don't count Onitsha and Aba as cities, a place without basic amenities like University, Airport, Clubs, malls, railway system, Public places e.t.c shouldn't be called a city, Onitsha and Aba are just big pile of dirt with decayed 3 story buildings... No those are not cities.
Enugu should be compared with Akure and not the big daddy Ibadan.. you can only compare Ibadan with places like Port Harcourt and Kano, Kaduna and not a mushroom city like Enugu.

Then leave Nairaland, go to Biafraland.. period...
Being the centre of discussion isn't always greatness, even Osama bin laden was the talk of town at a time...

Igboland has to be the second least developed in Nigeria after north east..
It's wrong to compare SE with SW, even if you remove Lagos from SW.

In infrastructures
Tourism
commerce and industry
Educational facilities
Transportation (all without Lagos)
SW still lead.

If you think otherwise, show me the best part of your Owerri and let's compare with Covenant University otta community.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

What is ridiculous about it?

I just showed your facts with links and images and you are opening your wide mouth as normal with you guys.

Why won't he laugh. He collects taxes and buy a jet, while you tout besiege his home begging for money...
Hahaha, your father has been duped, he should seek for a refund from Umudike grammar school..

We asked for a sport man of Igbo decent who can give Joshua a run for his money.

We asked for an Igbo man who can give Adenuga a run for his money.

Ditto with Obasanjo, Wizzy (we even put baba Fela in bench), Soyinka.

Baba was talking in the nonsense, olisa what again, who is he? What does he do for a living?

Seplat who probably isn't with 200m dollars is being compared with the third richest man in Africa with 8b dollars worth.

OMG, this is ridiculous.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Linda ikeji's blog is not even in top 20 most visited websites in Nigeria, just some mushroom blogs.. Hahaha

No city in igboland can lace Ibadan's shoe, Ibadan the third largest urban area in Nigeria after Lagos metro and Abuja metro can never be compared with any shithole city in igboland..the only worthy city in igboland is Enugu, I don't count Onitsha and Aba as cities, a place without basic amenities like University, Airport, Clubs, malls, railway system, Public places e.t.c shouldn't be called a city, Onitsha and Aba are just big pile of dirt with decayed 3 story buildings... No those are not cities.
Enugu should be compared with Akure and not the big daddy Ibadan.. you can only compare Ibadan with places like Port Harcourt and Kano, Kaduna and not a mushroom city like Enugu.

Then leave Nairaland, go to Biafraland.. period...
Being the centre of discussion isn't always greatness, even Osama bin laden was the talk of town at a time...

Igboland has to be the second least developed in Nigeria after north east..
It's wrong to compare SE with SW, even if you remove Lagos from SW.

In infrastructures
Tourism
commerce and industry
Educational facilities
Transportation (all without Lagos)
SW still lead.

If you think otherwise, show me the best part of your Owerri and let's compare with Covenant University otta community.

Sometime I believe you have a problem..

What do you mean buy transportation...Is it you rickety short buses you will use to compare with the below:

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Hahaha, your father has been duped, he should seek for a refund from Umudike grammar school..

We asked for a sport man of Igbo decent who can give Joshua a run for his money.

We asked for an Igbo man who can give Adenuga a run for his money.

Ditto with Obasanjo, Wizzy (we even put baba Fela in bench), Soyinka.

Baba was talking in the nonsense, olisa what again, who is he? What does he do for a living?

Seplat who probably isn't with 200m dollars is being compared with the third richest man in Africa with 8b dollars worth.

OMG, this is ridiculous.

Stop kicking your father from sleep...

If you use you mouth as a gun you will always win...but when put fact on the ground you are always defeated.

Pic - Abeokuta
Pic - Owerri

The question has always been where do those with $8 billion live.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:
In Vehicle manufacturing you are not visible

You don run away?

Okay.

I am done with you.

DO NOT disturb me again. grin grin

Bye
Innoson is a car assembly plant, they only change the logo. 99% of innoson parts are gotten in china, BIC motors china precisely.

There are lots of car assembly plants in Nigeria.

With
Proforce in Ogun state
Nord cars in Lagos
Elizade JAC in Lagos
PAN in Kaduna
there is one other in Kano.
And also Innoson motors In Anambra.

Otondo, they source for parts in China and assemble them here in Nigeria...

PAN is an exception though, it's owned by Peageot, they don't change the logo.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by GidiCars: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Many people really over estimate the nigerian army. I know a friend of mine, went for recruit training (3 months), next thing they gave him a gun and he's in the north serving the useless army. When Sahara reported that many people were resigning from the army, it's wasn't a lie.

Any soldier from the southern regions wey carry boko haram matter for head, na him Sabi o! You go just die for nothing, nobody go reason your matter.

Another friend of mine who's from the ND and is also in the north (he finished from NDA) gives me first hand info of what's happening in the region.

Go on IG and see them posting cute pictures, them don turn am to fine boy fine girl thing, some of them are getting married and building up families, na those ones you want make them go fight boko haram or sacrifice their lives for nothing. The nigerian army ain't any better than the ND militants or boko haram. The difference between most nigerian soldiers and an ordinary citizen is the gun in his hand. Take away the guns and they ain't shit.

Bottom line is, if war starts today, defeat the nigerian army and that's all. Once the army is defeated, the police, DSS or any other force can't do shit. There are also lots of soldiers who don't give a Bleep about the army and are waiting make e red. Once e red, everybody go answer their papa name. Nothing like one nigeria.

tongue
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Innoson is a car assembly plant, they only change the logo. 99% of innoson parts are gotten in china, BIC motors china precisely.

There are lots of car assembly plants in Nigeria.

With
Proforce in Ogun state
Nord cars in Lagos
Elizade JAC in Lagos
PAN in Kaduna
there is one other in Kano.
And also Innoson motors In Anambra.

Otondo, they source for parts in China and assemble them here in Nigeria...

PAN is an exception though, it's owned by Peageot, they don't change the logo.

All mouth no action

Fed Govt, Innoson partner on spare parts production
https://thenationonlineng.net/fed-govt-innoson-partner-on-spare-parts-production/

FG, Innoson Partner On NASENI’s Auto Research Results, Prototypes
https://leadership.ng/fg-innoson-partner-on-nasenis-auto-research-results-prototypes/

I know you won't add ANAMCO in Enugu... cheesy
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

If you use you mouth as a gun you will always win...but when put fact on the ground you are always defeated.

Pic - Abeokuta
Pic - Owerri

The question has always been where do those with $8 billion live.
Is it not ridiculous that the old town/ancient part of Abeokuta is being compared with Owerri? Hahaha.

This is funny..

Is this the best part of Owerri for goodness sake?

So few housing estates in a thick bush is development?
Let me tell you something, The Canaan land in Ota(owned by winners Chapel) is the second biggest single estate in the world with over 15k units...
Can you see that the 20 units you showed got nothing on Ogun state..

This is funny.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Sometime I believe you have a problem..

What do you mean buy transportation...Is it you rickety short buses you will use to compare with the below:
Now compare those buses with this..

Worth over 1.3billion dollars..

Lmao.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by GidiCars: 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

let's talk if an igboman attain the height of ;

Adenuga/Alakija/Otedola in WEALTH

Fela/Wizkid/Davido in ENTERTAINMENT

Obasanjo/mko/Osinbajo in POLITICS

Anthony Joshua/Hakeem Olajuwon in SPORT

Wole Soyinka in EDUCATION

yorubas Will always be ahead in every human endeavors..

yoruba no be Igbo mate, if an igboman reach the height these distinguished men I listed above reached, then come back here to argue... Ode.

I screenshot this from YouTube. Igbos are highly delusional people. I've always told them that this is Africa, not the US that you can enter, collect passport and start claiming right. The day nigeria ends, everybody go answer their papa name.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Is it not ridiculous that the old town/ancient part of Abeokuta is being compared with Owerri? Hahaha.

This is funny..

Let me tell you something, The Canaan land in Ota(owned by winners Chapel) is the second biggest single estate in the world with over 15k units...

This is funny.

With mouth keyboard...you will always win....

So you believe that's the whole Owerri.

Do billionare live in only 150 units.

Even at that if you check Igbos are almost up to half of the people living there are they made up much of church members that pay tithe to fund the projects or does the church own oil well?

You Yorubas a rough shared between Chrsitainty, Islam and Paganism...So how do you get the numbers?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

All mouth no action

Fed Govt, Innoson partner on spare parts production
https://thenationonlineng.net/fed-govt-innoson-partner-on-spare-parts-production/

FG, Innoson Partner On NASENI’s Auto Research Results, Prototypes
https://leadership.ng/fg-innoson-partner-on-nasenis-auto-research-results-prototypes/

I know you won't add ANAMCO in Enugu... cheesy
Innoson is not a car manufacturing company, it's just a car assembly plant.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

This is funny..

This is funny.

This is a part of owerri
Are you satisfied?

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Now compare those buses with this..

Worth over 1.3billion dollars..

Lmao.

Shifting goal post.

You are showing federal government project with Chinese loans yet unpaid. wink wink wink

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by capitalzero: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Fake news.

From a movie

High profile spy my ass

What is the title of the movie?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Innoson is not a car manufacturing company, it's just a car assembly plant.

The important thing is that they are being contracted by the FG, Airforce, Army, FRSC and states for their products.

That's your problem.

Deal with it.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

This is funny..

This is funny.

Are you comfortable with this other part of owerri?

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

With mouth keyboard...you will always win....

So you believe that's the whole Owerri.

Do billionare live in only 150 units.

Even at that if you check Igbos are almost up to half of the people living there are they made up much of church members that pay tithe to fund the projects or does the church own oil well?

You Yorubas a rough shared between Chrsitainty, Islam and Paganism...So how do you get the numbers?
Lmao, him hand don fall, baba showed me 20 housing units that is a normal thing in Obafemi Owode, Ogun state..
Go to Mowe, Shimawa, ibafo, the kind of housing units you showed are normal thing there... Now him hand fall when I let him know what Sango Ota houses the the second largest single estate in the world..with 15k (was it even 50k, I will confirm).

We know nah, Ibos acquired all the 15k/50k units as usual, the same way they bought the whole of New York, Texas, London

HAHAHA

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

The important thing is that they are being contracted by the FG, Airforce, Army, FRSC and states for their products.

That's your problem.

Deal with it.
The same way Nigerian Army is buying armoured vehicles from proforce in Ogun state.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

Are you comfortable with this other part of owerri?
Looks inferior to this.

Remove that hotel and the rest will look like my home town
Hahah

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
GidiCars:

I screenshot this from YouTube. Igbos are highly delusional people. I've always told them that this is Africa, not the US that you can enter, collect passport and start claiming right. The day nigeria ends, everybody go answer their papa name.
100% solid..
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Looks inferior to this.

Hahah

Lwkmd inferior to what.. abeg someone should help me with the meaning of inferior..

Another part of owerri. You can only see this view in abj,calaber and maybe uyo

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
People think owerri is one localized area

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
As I speak to you. Every strategic part of owerri has this indigenous mall

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Looks inferior to this.

Hahah

You home town in Oshogbo state capital Pic1?

Or home town in the SE Pic 2..? Not even Lagos would have similar structure. These structures are for middle income people...for you information.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

The same way Nigerian Army is buying armoured vehicles from proforce in Ogun state.

Innoson Motors to export 400 locally-made vehicles to Mali ...

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/innoson-motors-begins-export-400-made-nigerian-vehicles-mali/
sad sad sad

Government Of Sierra Leone Acquired Innoson Vehicles For ...

https://autojosh.com/sierra-leone-acquired-innoson
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
@lukapoldoski! How market?

Have you absconded after being served?

Today the admin didn't delete the thread, buy you have ran off.

Next time do not disturb people with your sh*t.

CC; gazzy88, Iamwonderful
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

You home town in Oshogbo state capital Pic1?

Or home town in the SE Pic 2..? Not even Lagos would have similar structure.

They only know how to make noise online
Some structures you see in owerri this days

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

Lwkmd inferior to what.. abeg someone should help me with the meaning of inferior..

Hahah, now what am about to show you is Ibadan..

Now compare the trash you said can only be obtain in Calabar, Uyo and Owerri with this one.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Redcrafton: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

They only know how to make noise online
Some structures you see in owerri this days

No mind that tout.

More of Owerri...

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

Picture one is your Owerri you said is is only obtainable in Abuja and Uyo

Picture two is Ibadan...

Now judge which one looks nicer?

DSS Releases Two More Igboho Aides / Blessing Swawale Accuses In-laws Of Hijacking ₦20 Million Compensation / Residents Flee As Bandits Invade Kaduna Village

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66