Stats: 3,162,973 members, 7,852,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army (11213 Views)

If This Information Is True.....then The Week Will Be Interesting. / If This Is True, Then PDP And Atiku Are Strategic! (pic) / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

They only know how to make noise online
Some structures you see in owerri this days
What you're showing is lounge and malls

In Ibadan alone there are more than 7 malls...

So all these nonsense are nothing..

Now show me how your universities in Owerri looks like... Are you up?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

Innoson Motors to export 400 locally-made vehicles to Mali ...

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/innoson-motors-begins-export-400-made-nigerian-vehicles-mali/
sad sad sad

Government Of Sierra Leone Acquired Innoson Vehicles For ...

https://autojosh.com/sierra-leone-acquired-innoson

Innoson is a car assembly plant, it's an unknown company sef...

2 out of 10 Nigerians selected at random don't know innoson.. it's a mushroom company..

So stop blabbing..

And proof me wrong by telling me ibo sons sons and daughters that can beat.

Adenuga in wealth

Obasanjo in politics

Joshua in sport

Fela/wizzy in Entertainment

Soyinka in Education..

Your innoson car assembly plant cannot even come close to Bet9ja not to talk of Globacom
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

You home town in Oshogbo state capital Pic1?

Or home town in the SE Pic 2..? Not even Lagos would have similar structure. These structures are for middle income people...for you information.

Cowardice is when you compare an ancient part of others with the best part of yours....
The pictures of Osogbo you posted contains building built when your forefathers were living on trees, they are ancient buildings..

Did you see me post pictures of Aba rotten buildings or bad roads? That's called maturity.
You can't put the best part of your side and the old part of others side by side... That's cowardice.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dominique is viewing, please don't ban me..

Happy New year in advance.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:

You home town in Oshogbo state capital Pic1?

Or home town in the SE Pic 2..? Not even Lagos would have similar structure. These structures are for middle income people...for you information.

Show me how your stadiums, universities, roads e.t.c looks like in igboland....

Do you guys even have a worthy University?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

What you're showing is lounge and malls

In Ibadan alone there are more than 7 malls...

So all these nonsense are nothing..

Now show me how your universities in Owerri looks like... Are you up?

You have changed narrative now that it's only hotel(as if it is a crime anywhere in the worldto drive the economy of a state with it)

Now are you aware Sam mbakwe airport is among the top four busiest in Nigeria?

University in owerri look? Lol cut me that crap.
They are same nija standard.

I'm showing you indigenous structures u also see when u travel out of nija assuming you have ever left your state before.. grin

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Show me how your stadiums, universities, roads e.t.c looks like in igboland....

Do you guys even have a worthy University?

We are talking progress you are talking about higher institutions that have been bastardized all over the country by the center (fct)... Lol funny guy
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

We are talking progress you are talking about higher institutions that have been bastardized all over the country by the center (fct)... Lol funny guy
Development/progress means growth.

Which higher institutions is also part of..

You can't put SW and SE in the same sentence, SW is the most progressive region in Nigeria.
SW has the best schools
Best economy
Better infrastructures
More population.
Tourist friendly
Better transportation system than SE.

So what progress are you talking about?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Is it not ridiculous that the old town/ancient part of Abeokuta is being compared with Owerri? Hahaha.

This is funny..

Is this the best part of Owerri for goodness sake?

So few housing estates in a thick bush is development?
Let me tell you something, The Canaan land in Ota(owned by winners Chapel) is the second biggest single estate in the world with over 15k units...
Can you see that the 20 units you showed got nothing on Ogun state..

This is funny.

You see how Africans behave.. lol. I responded only to this post by posting to counter your claim that the town is not scanty and we have better parts and even other parts of owerri I won't bother you with. From here you started changing narrative to the point we are now
University blabla,... Hahahaha
Africans

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

You have changed narrative now that it's only hotel(as if it is a crime anywhere in the worldto drive the economy of a state with it)

Now are you aware Sam mbakwe airport is among the top four busiest in Nigeria?

University in owerri look? Lol cut me that crap.
They are same nija standard.

I'm showing you indigenous structures u also see when u travel out of nija assuming you have ever left your state before.. grin
I didn't even mention hotels....
There are better hotels in Ibadan than any SE cities.
And why can't your Sam mbakse or whatever be the busiest, why 4th and not 1st, you're even proud of being the fourth.
What you people who own Lagos airport do then, they should invite Beyonce to celebrate having the busiest airport?

You were posting pictures mall, I told you to stop because they are normal and basic things, Ibadan alone has two ShopRites with other malls totalling 7-8
So you posting these basic things got nothing on me, that's why I asked you to stop...

And if you can post your malls and hotel why can't you post u universities?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Picture one is your Owerri you said is is only obtainable in Abuja and Uyo

Picture two is Ibadan...

Now judge which one looks nicer?

Hahahaha there is nothing to judge because videos don't lie you will see that picture I posted in this video.. I hope you watch it
Yours is suffering from colour riot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdOOcyFSJ_w
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

You see how Africans behave.. lol. I responded only to this post by posting to counter your claim that the town is not scanty and we have better parts and even other parts of owerri I won't bother you with. From here you started changing narrative to the point we are now
University blabla,... Hahahaha
Africans
You're not making sense.
I was right, the things you posted are basic things...

You posted hotels, malls, so what's special?

Now post your University, roads and whatever you think could convince me to accept that these your Owerri is worthy to be called a city.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I didn't even mention hotels....
There are better hotels in Ibadan than any SE cities.
And why can't your Sam mbakse or whatever be the busiest, why 4th and not 1st, you're even proud of being the fourth.
What you people who own Lagos airport do then, they should invite Beyonce to celebrate having the busiest airport?

You were posting pictures mall, I told you to stop because they are normal and basic things, Ibadan alone has two ShopRites with other malls totalling 7-8
So you posting these basic things got nothing on me, that's why I asked you to stop...

And if you can post your malls and hotel why can't you post u universities?

Only 7-8

Una dey learn work
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
[quote author=LukasPodolski post=97596663]
You're not making sense.
I was right, the things you posted are basic things...

You posted hotels, malls, so what's special?

Now post your University, roads and whatever you think could convince me to accept that these your Owerri is worthy to be called a city.[/quot e]

My friend watch this video

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Post a video of yours
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

Hahahaha there is nothing to judge because videos don't lie you will see that picture I posted in this video.. I hope you watch it

I don't need to waste my data..

You claimed this picture 1 is only obtainable in Abuja, Uyo and Calabar and I showed you the one that looks better..

The difference is clear.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

More.... They are better places here compared to what you claimed could only be seen in Owerri, Abuja and Uyo....

I'm waiting for pictures of your University and stadium.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

I don't need to waste my data..

You claimed this picture 1 is only obtainable in Abuja, Uyo and Calabar and I showed you the one that looks better..

The difference is clear.

Hahahaha. What are you scared of? Or you don't have data which one?.
I want you to verify that unedited pix I sent naa
Funny dude

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

Only 7-8

Una dey learn work
If you have more than. 8malls in Owerri, endeavor to name them

And also your stadium and universities

This is SW NIGERIA.

LAGOS

IBADAN

ABEOKUTA

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

If you have more than. 8malls in Owerri, endeavor to name them

And also your stadium and universities

This is SW NIGERIA.

LAGOS

IBADAN

ABEOKUTA

I said it. You are a comedian..lol
Can you just stick to your state for once?
Hahahaha
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

Hahahaha. What are you scared of? Or you don't have data which one?.
I want you to verify that unedited pix I sent naa
Funny dude
In all honesty, I have some data, but I don't wanna waste it.

You already showed me a picture, so what's the essence of wasting my data?

I countered what you posted with a more beautiful picture.. what else?

Now post your stadium and universities..

Or goodnight.

Happy new year in advance..

SW NIGERIA.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Smashspesh(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Redcrafton:
In Vehicle manufacturing you are not visible

You don run away?

Okay.

I am done with you.

DO NOT disturb me again. grin grin

Bye

Kindly ask the mumu who brought the Infinix and Tecno phones he's using to Nigeria?
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 9:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Or goodnight.

SW NIGERIA.

You don't have any data
You don't have to tell us how honest you are
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Or goodnight.

SW NIGERIA.

Happy new year and always identify with your state no matter how bad
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Smashspesh(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
The igbos are proudly industrialists. Politics ain't in our DNA. Being rich through selling of inherited lands ain't it. We identify problems and solve them.

We don't wait for oil blocks assigned to us. We make BIG moves. And that's why people admire for the ability to identify opportunity in a shithole.

Go to the Island. There igbos business gurus everywhere commanding affairs secretly. Talk of Zenco, a man who has investment spread across streets in Oniru, VI, and lots of others.

Respect that 5 states. E get why!
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Jman24:

Happy new year and always identify with your state no matter how bad
my state is actually better in almost everything..

Oyo (not actually my state)

The best University in Nigeria.
A 25k seater stadium / another 10k seater stadium.
a fast train, equiped with modern facilities.
the busiest highway in Nigeria.
the number of media houses (mostly radio stations is more than Imo, Abia and Enugu state combined)
Ibadan has a population of 2.5million, the third in Nigeria.
more than 10malls.
lots of recreational centres, let me stop here.

no Igbo state can beat this.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Smashspesh:
The igbos are proudly industrialists. Politics ain't in our DNA. Being rich through selling of inherited lands ain't it. We identify problems and solve them.

We don't wait for oil blocks assigned to us. We make BIG moves. And that's why people admire for the ability to identify opportunity in a shithole.

Go to the Island. There igbos business gurus everywhere commanding affairs secretly. Talk of Zenco, a man who has investment spread across streets in Oniru, VI, and lots of others.

Respect that 5 states. E get why!
why should we respect the 5 states when the things you listed are in Lagos (oniru, VI, Zenco)

are you drunk?
you mean we should respect Enugu or imo ? hahah
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Smashspesh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

why should we respect the 5 states when the things you listed are in Lagos (oniru, VI, Zenco)

are you drunk?
you mean we should respect Enugu or imo ? hahah

That should let you know that the Igbos run most of the industrial affairs of the nation. We are everywhere. So are our contribution. We are voyagers. We are explorers. We move. Identify opportunity, then build on them.

FYI, we don't just dominate states. We live in the juicest parts of every state.

The best of Lagos: Ikoyi, Lekki, VI, Ajah are majorly occupied by the Igbos. We don't just occupy, we invest and pay bills for development.

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Smashspesh:

That should let you know that the Igbos run most of the industrial affairs of the nation. We are everywhere. So are our contribution. We are voyagers. We are explorers. We move. Identify opportunity, then build on them.

FYI, we don't just dominate states. We live in the juicest parts of every state.

The best of Lagos: Ikoyi, Lekki, VI, Ajah are majorly occupied by the Igbos. We don't just occupy, we invest and pay bills for development.

but SE, your home states is not economically viable, since you claimed you guys developed Lagos, is it a crime to replicate such development in igboland?

how can you be saying with confidence that you guys developed Lagos while your home states remains unattractive?

and this we dominate this, we dominate that okoto Is now getting stale, that was how one animal said Ibos owns 80% of houses in banana island untill someone whose family control banana bursted him that it's actually 90% Yoruba, 5% Hausas with just few Ibos.

are you guys not tired of these false and useless chest beating.
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Smashspesh(m): 10:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

but SE, your home states is not economically viable, since you claimed you guys developed Lagos, is it a crime to replicate such development in igboland?

how can you be saying with confidence that you guys developed Lagos while your home states remains unattractive?

and this we dominate this, we dominate that okoto Is now getting stale, that was how one animal said Ibos owns 80% of houses in banana island untill someone whose family control banana bursted him that it's actually 90% Yoruba, 5% Hausas with just few Ibos.

are you guys not tired of these false and useless chest beating.

It's about to be a new year, and I wouldn't start it with a banter.

I was born & brought up in Lagos, Yaba. I know the westerners. They don't travel. Most of you guys even your graduates can't differentiate between SS & SE if asked. So I wont be bothered about seeing SE as less developed to the SW.

Do you live in Lagos? Have you been to Adeniji Adele? Where Yorubas urinate and excrete into a bucket and wait till in rains before disposing them into the gutters?

Have you been to Ajegunles: the real one and the one at Ikorodu area?

I can go on and on.

Brother, there's no heaven anywhere in Naija. In fact, I can confidently tell you that there's no single company in Ondo town. Maybe in Akure.

The little development there are Igbos selling in Boutique, and phone shops.

The Yorubas there only live on Bet9ja and pilfering.

Stop hyping your SW. The little goings are still Igbo men running them

Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by Jman24(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
LukasPodolski:

my state is actually better in almost everything..

Oyo (not actually my state)

The best University in Nigeria.
A 25k seater stadium / another 10k seater stadium.
a fast train, equiped with modern facilities.
the busiest highway in Nigeria.
the number of media houses (mostly radio stations is more than Imo, Abia and Enugu state combined)
Ibadan has a population of 2.5million, the third in Nigeria.
more than 10malls.
lots of recreational centres, let me stop here.

no Igbo state can beat this.

Comedian. I have wished you happy new year naa with an advice to be proud of your state(not joining pictures with another state)
Funny friend
Re: If This Picture Is True Then Nigeria Has No Army by LukasPodolski: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Smashspesh:

It's about to be a new year, and I wouldn't start it with a banter.

I was born & brought up in Lagos, Yaba. I know the westerners. They don't travel. Most of you guys even your graduates can't differentiate between SS & SE if asked. So I wont be bothered about seeing SE as less developed to the SW.

Do you live in Lagos? Have you been to Adeniji Adele? Where Yorubas urinate and excrete into a bucket and wait till in rains before disposing them into the gutters?

Have you been to Ajegunles: the real one and the one at Ikorodu area?

I can go on and on.

Brother, there's no heaven anywhere in Naija. In fact, I can confidently tell you that there's no single company in Ondo town. Maybe in Akure.

The little development there are Igbos selling in Boutique, and phone shops.

The Yorubas there only live on Bet9ja and pilfering.

Stop hyping your SW. The little goings are still Igbo men running them
trash.

Buhari: Lai Mohammed Raised Formidable Information Machinery / Aftermath Of Kaduna Bomblast/Reprisals: How Are You Holding Up ? / Soyinka: Alamieyeseigha’s Pardon, Symbol Of Corrupt Mentality

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77