Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) (38651 Views)

TVC Journalist Prediction On Election Edo Decide 2020 / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Onyemaonwu: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
onlinenigb:
DSS arrest to those that speak truth to power is getting out of hand.

i. Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home.

ii. Discover the secrets how you can be exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
wihich business. Let's talk. 08160665812
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Is pentagon secret police? By d way, can u show us d messing around in d story?

its the same thing....because dss doesnt have a giant complex like pentagon doesnt mean they are not the same thing....
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

What is it that d journalist didn't obey?

look....am tired trying to explain stuff....

if you wouldnt dare abroad,why would you dare in nigeria....??
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
tsdarkside:

its the same thing....because dss doesnt have a giant complex like pentagon doesnt mean they are not the same thing....

Is it giant complex that makes pentagon secret police? How is pentagon d same thing as DSS?
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by lexy2014: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
tsdarkside:

look....am tired trying to explain stuff....

if you wouldnt dare abroad,why would you dare in nigeria....??

What exactly did u explain b4 that u are tired? What is it that d journalist didn't obey? What is d thing that wouldn't be dared abroad that is dared in Nigeria?
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by E2eGAYMl7: 1:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by TerrorSquad147: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Go and read again what her driver did
what did her driver do? You bmcs should stop opening your mouth to be spewing unnecessary garbage. Have you ever in you life plied that CMD road before? Do you know the hardship these useless DSS guys cause on that road? Omo you better have sense this 2021

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Valkrie: 8:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Very useless people. When the real work come to do..they would be asking for prayers from Nigerians..!!
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Yebosola(m): 8:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Kriss216:
TVC owned by Tinubu is one of the many problems we’re facing in Nigeria. I care not!

I hope u won't carry this bile on Tinubu to 2021, the last time I checked, he never rule your region.
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by kayswag100(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Reference:
We are tored and getting disinterested about these recurring stories. Anyone complaining about government security over reach should ask himself why the endSARS was not tooled for development. They should ask themselves why they stood by and watched the authors of the status quo corrupt, derail and destroy the movement for a better society through proper law enforcement nacross board.

I dare those DSS officials to stand on the road during the protests misbehaving. But now they have all been left off the hook they will only get worse, more recalcitrant and we can only blame ourselves as a society for failing to see the reforms through, failing to learn from citizens of other nations and failing to learn from history.

They will soon tag her as an enemy of state for daring to complain about 'constituted authority'.

Oga, they were there during the whole endsars saga oh. Infact when CMD road was blocked at the peak of the endsars road closures, they still successfully stoppd cars from queuing in front of their office
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Baba40:

Which law pls? We are in trouble in this country.... People do not read anymore

I will have to agree with you completely on this.

There was this nairalander that brought a case to the court of public opinion against me on a part I supplied. He claimed it was defective, sadly he didn't read the fine print he had in his custody which showed he had 3months guarantee.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster / 2019: Atiku Interprets Buhari’s Four Fingers’ Gesture To Lawmakers, Speaks On 12 / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.