Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,151 members, 7,864,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) (38661 Views)

TVC Journalist Prediction On Election Edo Decide 2020 / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Goke7: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Golan007:
Parking in front of the State security HQ or office would never be tolerated anywhere.

Try parking your car in front of the US Embassy and see the consequence.
Nobody will park intentionally in front of dss office but when there is a gridlock what do you want people to do especially if they are new in the area.

I live in that axis and those folks are just too insensitive when there is traffic. There are better ways they can handle things, just let people know and they will move their car. Na everything be fight?
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Goke7: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
ayoplenty:
[God bless you.

She did not park in front of their office

I know the road she's referring to ,CMD Road in Ikosi, Ketu.

The issue is that sometimes traffic builds up from Magodo junction and goes across the gate of their office. When this happens they come out and start intimidating drivers who are on the queue in front of their office. Minding your business while standing in the queue on a public road does not constitute breaking the law in anyway!

Thank you jare
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Both acted unprofessionally.

If she dey yankee, oyibo police go hear please for breaking the law. If she wasn't stop, she would have broken the law

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country

Oyibo police that killed Breona Taylor inside her own house and are still collecting salary? Or the one that pressed the neck of an adult man until he died and still alive.

Bad people that are power mad everywhere. God protect us from evil people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by waslag11(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
ok
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by GhostWisperer: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If she dey yankee, oyibo police go hear please for breaking the law. If she wasn't stop, she would have broken the law

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country
what law did she break?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by codemaniacs: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Toktee:
Look like many of you have issue with rich people....
Tinubu do not even know your existence.

they have a problem with rich people that are not the same ethnicity as them...
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by 180263: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kriss216:
TVC owned by Tinubu is one of the many problems we’re facing in Nigeria. I care not!
BAT as is initials are has never hold any Federal Government appointment, how come it the problem in Nigeria?
You choose to be hateful!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country
I'm trying to understand your post. Mind rephreasing it?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
We are tored and getting disinterested about these recurring stories. Anyone complaining about government security over reach should ask himself why the endSARS was not tooled for development. They should ask themselves why they stood by and watched the authors of the status quo corrupt, derail and destroy the movement for a better society through proper law enforcement nacross board.

I dare those DSS officials to stand on the road during the protests misbehaving. But now they have all been left off the hook they will only get worse, more recalcitrant and we can only blame ourselves as a society for failing to see the reforms through, failing to learn from citizens of other nations and failing to learn from history.

They will soon tag her as an enemy of state for daring to complain about 'constituted authority'.
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Ariyagist: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu must not be allowed in politics

Say no to the South West presidential ambition

Nnamdi Kanu for president come 2023

Fear God na....how can Nnamdi Cownu become president. You want yeastearners to sell Nigeria Abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by etrouble: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Tinubu had started underground mobilization of political heavyweights across the length and breadth of the country while your people are still waiting for the Presidential ticket to be zoned to their village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by femi4: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country
law? Which of the traffic law

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Oracleforce: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Your moniker speaks volumes.....why would I dignify a F__l
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Baba40(f): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country

Which law pls? We are in trouble in this country.... People do not read anymore

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Dollanaira: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
No one is above the law
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by davit: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Which law did she break nitwit? Mumu poster
AroleOduduwa2:
You broke the law and still trying to act like you are the victim
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kriss216:
TVC owned by Tinubu is one of the many problems we’re facing in Nigeria. I care not!
What problem TVC is giving you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by baumolina(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country

Which law has she broken? No traffic light there for your information..

Those DSS guys at Magodo are another SARS

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by arsenal33: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kriss216:
All media houses have their masters and political views. and all of them are a problem at different times
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by favor914: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kriss216:
Is TVC on FM Radio?
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by favor914: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
baumolina:

Which law has she broken? No traffic light there for your information..

Those DSS guys at Magodo are another SARS
Birds of the same feather, I am sure your father is also a pain in the buttocks just like the DSS goons, since he is from that failed generation? Or you think you can come up with excuses to exonerate him?
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kriss216:

You are very foolish
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by mushystuff: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

We Nigerian self.

I tire for the country

What law are you referring to that she broke please? Let's start from there to attempt to unravel this gibberish you typed
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by mushystuff: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

She did not park in front of their office

I know the road she's referring to ,CMD Road in Ikosi, Ketu.

The issue is that sometimes traffic builds up from Magodo junction and goes across the gate of their office. When this happens they come out and start intimidating drivers who are on the queue in front of their office. Minding your business while standing in the queue on a public road does not constitute breaking the law in anyway!
Golan007:

Same law you break parking in front of the US Embassy.
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by mushystuff: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Golan007:

Same law you break parking in front of the US Embassy.

So people stuck in traffic on front of their office should carry their vehicles on their heads because the DSS is some fearsome deity or what? If you are in traffic waiting to move, have you parked? If they don't want vehicles in front of their gate they should create another access/entrance away from that busy road or ask government to relocate that office for security reasons, not harass or intimidate innocent citizens!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
thats why they are called secret police....

go mess around near pentagon in america,you go cry tire....
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by tsdarkside(m): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
nigerians are very funny....if it was abroad,they will not dare....
but when its in africa,they think they dont have to obey anything....
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
tsdarkside:
nigerians are very funny....if it was abroad,they will not dare....
but when its in africa,they think they dont have to obey anything....

What is it that d journalist didn't obey?
Re: Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
tsdarkside:
thats why they are called secret police....

go mess around near pentagon in america,you go cry tire....

Is pentagon secret police? By d way, can u show us d messing around in d story?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo, Fayemi Visit Aso Rock / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba.. / Senate Okays HND As Minimum Qualification For President, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.