Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:22 AM

Former Boyfriends On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Boyfriends On Facebook (13116 Views)

What Will Happen To Us Without Boyfriends On February 14 / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Adding Ex-boyfriends On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
Nairalanders how would you feel if your wife is searching for and contacting former boyfriends on facebook and then exchanging phone numbers and calling each other?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Odunnu: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2011
Its cheating and i'l feel cheated
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by r231(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2011
that one pass me o
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by jaybee3(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2011
No biggie as long as they aren't meeting up.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Basildon1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2011
Hmm, i'd love to hear comments on this
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
No biggie as long as they aren't meeting up.

How do you know if they are not meeting up?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by jaybee3(m): 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
You are supposed to know/trust your wife, No?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Basildon1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^
Nobody in this world can be given 100% trust! It makes you think "why are you looking for an old flame?"
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Sijo01(f): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
Its unbearable. wink wink
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by alagha: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
that is woman power 4 you,

that makes most of the relationships balanced,

or what do you think?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by jaybee3(m): 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2011
Basildon1:

^^
Nobody in this world can be given 100% trust! It makes you think "why are you looking for an old flame?"
It's either you trust or you don't and as long as she hasn't giving me any reason not to then she had remain trusted.
Besides, it's not like her whereabouts will be unaccounted for cheesy cheesy cheesy
Relationships should be based on trust and no point being in one once we start allowing doubts creep in.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Abbycrown(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2011
That could be dangerous. I wouldn't take that from my spouse. wink
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by MrsChima(f): 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2011
Jaybee speaking from personal experiences.  He trusted me at first but when he saw Mr. Cock begging for punny every day he questioned my loyalty and called it a day.  He trying to forget about it but you know men can't stand being betrayed.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by alagha: 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2011
women too
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Pennywise(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
Gfs are free to do that. Wives out of the question. BTW which boy be that? E not dey fear face?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Tosinville(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
Then i'll start doing the same by bringing girls to my crib for her to even notice & since she can't bring any of her boyfriend in, she'll the one hurting at the end of the day & if she try to stop me then i'll let her know its all her fault only for her to beg me or our marriage end up in divorce. Shekinah!!
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by deniyor: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
They may also have been old friends from the past. Be careful you do not overreact cos she may not be cheating. Who knows, she may want to let them know how good she's having it now.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
Excuse me Pennywise, can you elaborate on your statement about GF can do it but wives can't?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Tosinville(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2011
Deniyor
Bro, your wife has nothing to do again with her ex boyfriend since she's married & not to the extent of exchanging phone contact, man.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by deniyor: 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2011
That's harsh man. You think cos she is now married, she no longer has a past?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by deniyor: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
He should trust his wife. THey both have pasts - can he truthfully say he is not in contact with ANY of his old flames? Nothing says he has to be cheating with ex gfs and vice versa. The problem here is insecurity and lack of trust. He is just saying he can't beat his chest that his wife will not leave him for her ex bf. That in turn shows the ex is a much better man than he is - at least by her standards.

Yes she is his wife, but does that give him a reason to control her life?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by deniyor: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
IF she considers the ex a friend, then he is a friend of the family. He should be invited with his wife and kids for a family visit. Nothing should be done in secret.
I will be more concerned about new man friends my wife meets in secret on facebook than old flames.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by freecocoa(f): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2011
Op you can't be sure she's doing anything with them,i mean it could be harmless but why not tell her how you feel about this.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Pennywise(m): 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Excuse me Pennywise, can you elaborate on your statement about GF can do it but wives can't?
A wife is a man's ultimate trophy (it doesnt matter how ugly). If u want to disrespect him there is no better way to do it. A gf is what she is- a friend over whom u have limited right

I am within my right to shoot you if u try to mess with my trophy. The judge will understand
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by MrsChima(f): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pennywise:

A wife is a man's ultimate trophy (it doesnt matter how ugly). If u want to disrespect him there is no better way to do it. A gf is what she is- a friend over whom u have limited right

I am within my right to shoot you if u try to mess with my trophy. The judge will understand

Yeah in Nigeria the judge would understand with the right fees too. But in America, you going to the slammer. They wouldn't care if you bought the wife on a contract. If your wife is friends with her exes and there is nothing going on why would you feel threatened unless you have experienced the same thing in the past relationships.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Pennywise(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2011
^^^ Yes b/c I have experienced it and I know where it always lead to. Darlin topic is off the table cos its so not happening. If he was really close to her he will know the kind of man she married.

Gfs remain free as they wish
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by deniyor: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2011
Yeah yeah, this is a nigerian website not america.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by MrsChima(f): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
deniyor:

Yeah yeah, this is a nigerian website not america.

So?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by deniyor: 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
So we are discussing what applies to Nigeria. Who gives a sh*t about what an american Judge thinks.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by MrsChima(f): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
Pennywise:

^^^ Yes b/c I have experienced it and I know where it always lead to. Darlin topic is off the table cos its so not happening. If he was really close to her he will know the kind of man she married.

Gfs remain free as they wish

Aha.  I figured that you have experienced it in the past.  So you don't want your wife befriending her exes because of your past?  Is that fair to her?
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by MrsChima(f): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
deniyor:

So we are discussing what applies to Nigeria. Who gives a excreta about what an american Judge thinks.

Apparently you do. It wouldn't be a big deal if you didn't care.
Re: Former Boyfriends On Facebook by Pennywise(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Aha.  I figured that you have experienced it in the past.  So you don't want your wife befriending her exes because of your past?  Is that fair to her?  
U think ur husband may have had a fling is not a reason to start donating the family's prized posesion. Will u donate inorder to get back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Women's Submission Vs Men's Love / Here Is The Reason Girls Bend Leg And Yansh In Photos (Picture) / Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.