Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,631 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Our Daily Manna For 2021 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For 2021 (10699 Views)

Our Daily Manna For Jan. 9 : Topic - Men/women Shall Dance With Me This Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHAT WE CALL “LITTLE” CAN BECOME YOUR VALLEY OF TEARS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 5:1-12

Vs. 9 of today’s scripture says: “A little leaven leaveth the whole lump.” Leaven is YEAST used in baking bread, etc. And the whole statement was a popular proverb among the Jews. A little portion of leaven, mixed with the batch, soon leavens the whole lump. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that any LITTLE excuse for something BAD will lead to something
WORSE!

A little excuse for why you could not pray yesterday or for why you could not read your Bible will lead you to the VALLEY of tears or the street called “HAD-I KNOWN.” There is a fine line between explaining the reason for something and using the reason as an excuse. When you start giving excuses for that SIN, it will become your BLOCKER to goodness and mercy! It will turn you into your own devil. A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump!

It spreads until it destroys the WHOLE LUMP! The little evil or sin you tolerate will end up consuming you! Dear pastor/elder, correct erring people as soon as you notice them! The little errors you OVERLOOK will become the BACKDOOR of your ministry. Few rebellious leaders if not checked early, can spread into a BIG REBELLION! Yes! The corrupting influence of one bad person can pull down great dreams! Little gossip not quickly addressed can stop the growth of any ministry, church, relationship, business, etc.

A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump! Dear child of God, correct yourself as soon as you notice that little PROCRASTINATION, MALICE, SEXUAL LUST, ANGER, UNFORGIVENESS, etc, creeping into your life. Always remember: A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump! Pray now!

THE VICTORIOUS CHILDREN “MOUNTAIN PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN “CHURCH” WORSHIP HALL PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT” (SPA) BANK UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 397

or any account on page 29 of THIS BOOKLET and send email to: orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903 264 8292. I shall send you, “UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYERS which include “THERE SHALL BE THE CRY OF CHILDREN IN MY HOUSE” OR “SURPRISING MARITAL CONNECTION PRAYERS!” Jesus is LORD!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1. Higher ground… SWEET ODM HYMNS –

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led.
2. REPENT FROM THE LITTLE EXCUSES OF YOUR LIFE!
3. I shall not end up in the valley of tears in Jesus name.
4. From this day, by the grace of God. I shall deal with that little PROCRASTINATION, MALICE, SEXUAL LUST, ANGER.
5. Pray seriously in Tongues as led now. UNFORGIVENESS, etc, creeping into my life in Jesus name.
6. I JUMP and PASS over every SATANIC TRAP set against my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TWO CRUCIFIXIONS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 6: 11-18

11 Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.

12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen.

Vs. 14 of today’s scripture says:” But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.” Wow! I call this the TWO CRUCIFIXIONS: THE WORLD WAS CRUCIFIED TO PAUL AND HE WAS CRUCIFIED TO THE WORLD! What he was communicating was that His life did not MAKE SENSE to the WORLD and the WORLD did not MAKE SENSE (appeal to him).Then he went on to say that HE WOULD GLORY IN THE CROSS! HE WOULD BOAST IN THE CROSS!

This is strange because the CROSS is AN UGLY PAST and humanly speaking, a “FAILURE.” THE CROSS CRIMINALS in those days! So how could Apostle Paul glory in the cross? Glory in shame? Glory in weakness? Yes! It’s because he knew that IN GOD’S AGENDA, it was the CROSS THAT LED TO THE THRONE! God is not a man! He uses FAILURE as the raw material for FORTUNE! He turns SHAME to FAME!

If GOD wants to GLORIFY YOU, HE WILL allow you to pass through a season of GROANING! In God’s agenda, it is PAIN that is the father of GAIN! That DELAY is what God will use eventually to produce your DANCING testimony! So why give up now? Hear John Piper: “Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain.

What was once foolishness to us, a crucified God, must become our wisdom and our power and our only boast in this world” No wonder the revered Billy Graham once said: “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.” The Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional: GLORY IN MY CROSS! TRUST IN ME even in your TEARS!

I shall cause you to become my GLORY LANE because out of you shall come forth a testimony that I AM GOD OF ALL THE EARTH! Wow! Praise Him now and determine to TRUST HIM! Refuse to quit now! Hold on and hold out!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS” – TODAY 2AM Time: 7am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic Prayers-to start your day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE, PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Great is Thy faithfulness…
1 Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father.*
There is no shadow of turning with thee.
Thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not.
As thou hast been thou forever wilt be.

Refrain:
Great is thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed thy hand hath provided.
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2 Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
sun, moon, and stars in their courses above,
join with all nature in manifold witness
to thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love. [Refrain]

3 Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow;
blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside! [Refrain]

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
Thank God for the CROSS AGAIN!
2. Lord, like Apostle Paul, I confess that the world is CRUCIFIED and CONDEMNED concerning me. I shall never be a victim of this TEMPORARY WORLD OF VANITY! My prayer life and Bible study life shall INCREASE IN FIRE! I refuse to love the world! I shall GLORY in the cross.
Lord, use my life to show that the word
3. “IMPOSSIBLE’ always ends with the word “POSSIBLE.” I refuse to quit trusting (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop – for 3 days).
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE COST OF HATRED! -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 22: 34-40

34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying;

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Then I remembered those immortal words of Martin Luther King Jr when you start hating anybody, it destroys the very center of your creative response to life and the universe, so love everybody” Did you get that? HATE OR ENVY DESTROYS YOU FIRST Yes! “Hating people is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat (Henry Emerson). It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love.

This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve, and bad things are very easy to get. In Verses 37 – 40 of today’s scripture, Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.

All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments. Your Christian life without these two commandments is a SCAM! I don’t care how you sing In church like an angel or even pray like Moses on the mountain. You may even be a great giver like the poor widow who gave her all – the widow’s mite or you may be a great worker for God like the apostles of old who turned Asia UPSIDE DOWN In just two years, but if there is somebody you cannot stand, forgive, stop envying or stop that secret anger against then your face to the FOURSQUARE CITY (heaven, may be a FAILED PROJECT!

Watch it! Close with Marilyn Monroe: ‘Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.” That is why you must not be a HATER! BE THE HATED because of your rising star! Don’t ENVY OTHERS! Let others envy you because they wonder why God is blessing you!

Note this: All men kill the thing they hate; unless, of course, it kills them first KILL HATRED or IT KILLS YOU FIRST! That’s the bitter cost of HATRED! Pray seriously now.

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD! VIA FACEBOOK LIVE: ourdailymannaworldwide PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICES: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /DIRECTION/ WARNING for those who log In. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1 I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining ev’ry day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Refrain:
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith, on heaven’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2 My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground. [Refrain]

3 I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught a joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground. [Refrain]

4 I want to scale the utmost height,
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.” [Refrain]

2. Repent concerning any man or woman you detest, hate or envy (mention their names and release forgiveness).
3. THE COST OF MISSING HEAVEN IS TOO HIGH! I refuse to pay that price due to another human being like me. 4.Help me to walk in LOVE to God and man.
You demonic arrow of HATRED and your acidic poison of ENVY; loose my heart and CATCH FIRE NOW in Jesus name.
5. Pray in Tongues now as led. LORD, BURN AWAY ANYTHING that will stop my making heaven in Jesus name.
Pray about today seriously!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE COST OF HATRED! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 31: 1-13

We hate some people because we do not know them; and will not know them because we hate them! William Shakespeare opined: If you hate me, I’ll always be in your mind. Hatred is like fire. It CONSUMES! Hate is a lack of imagination (Graham Greene). Hatred is the atmosphere of hell Marlin Farquhar Tupper). Hate misleads and fear distorts.

Hatred unlocks no doors in heaven! IT IS A DOOR CLOSER!! Imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hatred so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain. Life appears to be too short to be spent in nursing animosity or registering wrongs.

Hatred is a cold fire, and it gives no warmth. Hate is a bottomless cup; You will pour and pour without an end. Hate always sells well, but what is the cost of HATRED? According to my brother, Gbinle Akanni, first it will take away your inner peace. Then it will cost you incurable worries. It will eat up your heart! You will be deeply bitter whenever you set your eyes on the person you hate or ENVY.

Whenever he or she laughs, you cry! While others are busy planning their future, you are busy looking for how to pull him or her down. Oh! WHAT A COST! Furthermore, the Spirit of God will leave you and you will become the temple of devils where demons reside. IS HATRED WORTH IT?

Listen again: Hatred will make you to begin to have different health issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, stroke, cancer, liver disease, kidney disease, etc, Beloved, don’t allow anybody take away your joy and sell or give you hatred. Dear pastor and dear child of God, avoid gossip, bitterness, anger, etc. because a lot of times, it is what you hear about somebody that breeds hatred.

Ah! I refuse to pay such a huge PRICE when I can LOVE so easily and cheaply. No wonder Richard Nixon said: “Others may hate you. But those who hate you don’t win, unless you hate them. And then, you destroy yourself.” Ask king Saul (today’s scripture)! Pray seriously now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.

2. Repent seriously concerning any seed of hatred in your heart!
3. HATE IS A BOTTOMLESS CUP! I shall not be a victim!
Hate is a door closer! I refuse to be a victim. LORD, OPEN
EVERY CLOSED door due to HATRED and envy in my past.
4. I repent concerning any man or woman I detest, hate or envy (mention their names and release forgiveness).
5. THE COST OF MISSING HEAVEN IS TOO HIGH: I refuse to pay that price due to another human being like me. Help me to walk in LOVE to God and man.
6. Pray in Tongues now as led. LORD, BURN AWAY ANYTHING that will stop my making heaven in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Sep 14, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HOLD ON: SATAN DOES NOT KNOW YOUR FUTURE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 25: 8 - 15

8 Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.

9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.

11 For thy name’s sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.

12 What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.

13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the earth.

14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

15 Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.

Welcome to today’s devotional with the God who knows the end from the beginning, the God of all secrets! Vs. 14 of today’s scripture says: “The secret of the LORD is with them that fear Him; and He will shew them His covenant.” God has a plan for your life and that plan is coded and hidden from the devil. That plan is a secret only known to God.

Yes, God holds the secret to your greatness, success, future, marital blessings, ministry explosion, financial breakthrough and general wellbeing etc, and He is willing to reveal them to you. God reveals His secrets to those who fear Him. To FEAR God is to reverence, honour and obey God. That means for the secrets of your life, family, ministry and destiny to be downloaded to you, you need to have a relationship with your Maker.

Psalm 103: 7 says HE SHOWED HIS WAYS (OPENED HIS HEART) to MOSES BUT SHOWED HIS ACTS to the children of ISRAEL! Having a relationship with God opens you up to HIS WAYS – His secrets! His secrets are His miracles/power! His secrets are His WAR ROOM SECRETS! His secrets are His STRATEGY against your haters!

No wonder Psalm 25:4 says: “Show me Thy ways, O LORD: teach me Thy paths.” “LORD SHOW ME YOUR WAYS IS A PRAYER YOU MUST PRAY DAILY in this second half of 2021, especially if you want God to take you FROM THE CROWD as He did for Moses. Note this: When God shows you His ways and His secrets, then HE HIDES YOUR SECRETS/DESTINY KEYS FROM THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS (your enemies)! Ah!

HOLD ON: SATAN DOES NOT KNOW YOUR FUTURE!
I see you OVERTAKING them without their knowing! I see your haters being BLINDED to your secrets just as THE CROSS WAS HIDDEN FROM THEM! Your success and testimony will cause them to scream: “Wow! Which road did he/she pass to her Promised Land? Listen, I see God MOCKING THEM AND I see God SHOCKING them to death! Amen! (Continues tomorrow).

THE VICTORIOUS CHILDREN “MOUNTAIN PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN “MOUNTAIN WORSHIP HALL, PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 397 or any account on page 29 of THIS BOOKLET and send email to: orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903 264 8292. I shall send you, “UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYERS which include THERE SHALL BE THE CRY OF CHILDREN IN MY HOUSE or SURPRISING MARITAL CONNECTION PRAYERS! Jesus is LORD!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3. What a friend we have…

1 What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry

2 Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
take it to the Lord in prayer!
Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3 Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge–
Do your friends despise, forsake you?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield you;
you will find a solace there.

ODM Prayer Points

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2.Father, SHOW ME YOUR WAYS and not just Your acts!
3. Lord, LAUGH at them and MOCK THEM to shame that embarrass me.
4. Lord, hide my secrets from my haters as You hid the CROSS from the bastard devil.
5. Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HOLD ON: SATAN DOES NOT KNOW YOUR FUTURE! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 2: 1-10

Today’s scripture, Verso 8 says: “Which none of the princes of this world know for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.” So God HID the KEYS and SECRETS of your REDEMPTION FROM THE DEVIL. And that is why SATAN CAN NEVER KNOW OR UNDERSTAND YOUR FUTURE!

He may go on a GUESSING MISSION but he is not permitted to know God’s agenda for you and all yours! He is a BLIND BASTARD that goes TO and FRO the earth – ROAMING AND LOOKING FOR SOULS TO TAKE TO HELL! But catch this. The reason why God does not reveal everything to you is because YOU MIGHT REVEAL THEM TO THE DEVIL THROUGH YOUR MOUTH! Oh God! Many believers are leaking vital secrets to their archenemy – THE DEVIL through their tongues!

STOP TALKING ALWAYS! Study to be QUIET even when others are talking! Psalm 103:7 says, “He made known His ways unto Moses, His acts unto the children of Israel” because He knew MOSES was not a TALKATIVE! The more quiet you become, the more secrets God will show you. That’s why Psalm 25: 9 says: “The meek (the humble, the quiet secret keepers, etc) will He guide in judgment: and the meek will He teach His way.”

So, God will teach and reveal His ways to the meek just as He did to Moses. As far as God is concerned, your secret is hidden from the devil. Oh! Shout halleluiah! That is why you should not panic, fear, fret, be discouraged or depressed no matter how the year has been. One thing is sure: You will end well with your OPEN REWARD SUPER STORY because delay is not denial and SATAN DOES NOT KNOW YOUR FUTURE!

If Satan does not know your future, then he cannot stop your testimony manifestation time from coming to pass. Lift up your hands and begin to praise THE LORD now. Hold on and hold out! ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS” – TODAY 6AM.

Time: 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start your day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILYMANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Great is Thy faithfulness….

2. The CROSS TOOK THE DEVIL BY SURPRISE! LORD, let the secret of my success SHOCK my haters! Hit them with DIVINE IGNORANCE in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
3. Satan is a GUESSING IDIOT! He cannot know my tomorrow! LORD, reveal to me Your secrets and plans for my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. Abba Father, hide my secrets from my haters; let them search in vain in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: AHITHOPHEL COULD NOT ESCAPE THESE TWO BULLETS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 11: 7-9;
2 SAMUEL 15:10-12; 31:37

2 Samuel 15:12 says: “And Absalom sent for Ahithophel the Gilonite, David’s counsellor, from his city, even from Groh, while he offered sacrifices. And the conspiracy was strong, for the people increased continually with Absalom.” 2 Sam 15:31 “And one told David, saying: “Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom.’ And David said, ‘O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahitophel into foolishness.”

Note that THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST DAVID WAS STRONG, yet only 12 words stopped It! Yes! When David prayed that simple prayer of 12 words, he was saying words, he was saying TWO THINGS IN ONE; he was saying: LORD, send the arrow of confusion to Ahithophel and SCATTER his relation with ABSALOM. And both were answered swiftly! NO ENEMY CAN RESIST THE TWIN ARROWS of “CONFUSE and SCATTER!” Use them every day!

See how the Bible described Ahithophel in 2 Samuel 16:23 – “And the counsel of Ahithophel, which he counselled in those days, was as if a man had enquired at the oracle of God: so was all the counsel of Ahithophel both with David and with Absalom.” He was called THE ORACLE: the TWIN ARROWS of “CONFUSE AND SCATTER” disgraced him! See how he ended up in 2 Samuel 17:14: “And Absalom and all the men of Israel said, The counsel of Hushal the Archite is better than the counsel of Ahithophel.

For the LORD had appointed to defeat the good counsel of Ahithophel, to the intent that the LORD might bring evil upon Absalom 2 Samuel 17:23 concluded the shame of Ahithophel: “And when Ahithophel saw that his counsel was not followed, he saddled his ass, and arose, and gat him home to his house, to his city, and put his household in order, and hanged himself, and died, and was buried in the sepulchre of his father.

Whether they like it or not your haters will hang! Their plans will hang! Their conspiracy will hang! And your GLORY SHALL BE RESTORED! Oh, lift up your hands and praise the LORD NOW! Give out the net ODM edition.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: What a friend we have…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I decree: Every Ahithophel must die!
3. Lord, turn the secret plans of Ahithophel to PUBLIC SHAME!
4. Oh, you enemies of my destiny, you Ahithophel, I strike you with FOOLISHNESS! Your WISE PLANS shall become UTTER STUPIDITY!
5. Lord, turn every DECEITFUL AHITHOPHEL into a byword and a proverb of shame!
6. I send the arrows of “CONFUSE and SCATTER” into the camp of every ABSALOM NOW!
7. DECLARE JER. 20:11 and pray it TONIGHT ALSO!
8. LORD, cause my haters to drink the water of everlasting CONFUSION and strike them with IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES that will GLORIFY YOUR NAME and MY DESTINY!
9. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THAT BATTLE HAS BEEN DECLARED “FINISHED!” HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 19:23-30

23 Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.

24 They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.

25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.

30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Romans 8:28 says: “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.”That means NO MATTER HOW LONG A BATTLE TAKES IT WILL WORK OUT FOR YOUR GOOD I am led to tell you to shout 12 hallelujahs now! EACH halleluiah is a prophetic action speaking GOOD INTO EVERY BATTLE! Hear this again: YOU WILL NEVER NEVER, NEVER END IN SHAME! Always remember that today’s battles are not your LAST BUS-STOPÍ RISE AGAINST THE ODDS! KEEP RUNNING! NEVER SURRENDER! NEVER GIVE UP! It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop! Yes! REFUSE TO STOP TRUSTING in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob! He has a plan to make sure that SHAME IS NOT YOUR LAST BUS-STOPI Psalm 102:27 says: “But Thou art the same, and Thy years shall have no end.” It is only God that has no end! That was why Jesus said: “IT IS FINISHED!” THAT BATTLE HAS BEEN DECLARED “FINISHED!” That battle contending with you has an end! Isaiah 9:7 says, “Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it , and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the lord of hosts will perform this “Yes! The zeal of the Lord will perform your open reward testimony because EVERY BATTLE HAS AN END AND ĖVERY BATTLE WILL END IN YOUR FAVOUR Hold on!

CONNECT TO THE TWO ON-LINE ALL-ROUND DIVINE SURPRISE PRAYER SESSIONS TODAY FRIDAY 17TH, 2021: IST SESSION CONNECT VIA: FACEBOOK: OURDAILYMANNAWORLDWIDE.“ TIME: 10-10.45PM (NIGERIA TIME). THEN 2ND SESSION – CONNECT VIA: YOUTUBE: MANNA TV INTERNATIONAL TIME: 11-11.45 PM (NIGERIA TIME). ANOINTING FOR DIVINE SURPRISE

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground.
1 I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining ev’ry day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Refrain:
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith, on heaven’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2 My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground. [Refrain]

3 I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught a joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground. [Refrain]

4 I want to scale the utmost height,
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.” [Refrain]

2. Father, I thank you that no matter what is going on, IT IS FINISHED’ Lord, tonight. RAINDIVINE SURPRISE ON ME!
3. I refuse to quit trusting God! I refuse to give up now! Every stubbom baltle will lead to my LOUD PRAISE TO GOD!
4. Any demonic court PROLONGING MY BATTLE; CATCH FIRE in Jesus name (pray it seriously).
5. I shall sing a song of PRAISE TO GOD! I shall dance a dance of joy! I shall testifyof the goodness of my God in Jesus name,
6. Lord, I reject the song of “HADI KNOWN” (regrets) this year in Jesus name (pray it seriously).
7. Pray about today and declare: I AM NOT A QUITTER!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:32am On Sep 18, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: NO PANIC WITH GOD!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 CORINTHIANS 10:1-13

1 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;

2 And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

3 And did all eat the same spiritual meat;

4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

6 Now these things were our examples, to the intent we should not lust after evil things, as they also lusted.

7 Neither be ye idolaters, as were some of them; as it is written, The people sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play.

8 Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand.

9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.

10 Neither murmur ye, as some of them also murmured, and were destroyed of the destroyer.

11 Now all these things happened unto them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

JOHN 20: 7

7 And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.

Welcome to today’s devotional with the God who is called THE ALMIGHTY! The God we serve is all-powerful all-present and all-knowing. He knows what you are going through and how the year has been, and He is working in your favour. Did you know that the napkin with which Jesus was wrapped was found folded on the day of His resurrection? The God that NEATLY folded that napkin on the day of the resurrection of Jesus Christ was not in a panic about the whole situation surrounding the death of Jesus. That napkin was neatly arranged not scattered, to show you that the whole resurrection was a plan and your own life too was a plan. Jesus rose even ‘before the stone was rolled from the grave. God is aware of everything you are passing through or going to pass through and nothing takes God by surprise! He knows everything about your life. God can turn every broken egg in your life to omelette because nothing takes Him by surprise. Vs. 13 of today’s 14 scripture says, “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” Glory to God! What God is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that, no matter the BATTLES, BETRAYALS, DELAYS, temptations, trials and troubles of 2021, refuse to PANIĆ! YOUR GOD IS IN THE “BACK ROOM” WORKING OUT A PERFECT PLAN! When faced with a difficult situation, do not PANIC, but pray! PRAYER WORKS WONDERS because the word, “IMPOSSIBLE” always ends with the word “POSSIBLE.” Hold on! Hold out! LOOK UP in FAITH!

1 Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father.*

Refrain:

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,

ODM PRAYER POINTS

2. I serve a “NO PANIC GOD,” nothing shall make me panic. God is on my side in Jesus name,
3. I shall be in the register of winners and champions this year, in Jesus name.
4. LORD, I refuse to PANIC concerning the following issues of my destiny! I trust You! I shall end up in GRACE and not in DISGRACE (mention them).
5. I refuse to panic over any situation that confronts me. I shall overcome in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by ify01: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Thanks a whole lot for sharing. God bless you richly.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: REFUSE TO PANIC; ORGANIZE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 41: 10-11;

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

ZEPHANIAH 3:11-17

11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the Lord.

13 The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

14 Sing, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel; be glad and rejoice with all the heart, O daughter of Jerusalem.

15 The Lord hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the Lord, is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

I am led to welcome you to today’s devotion and to declare to you; WHEN THINGS GO WRONG, REFUSE TO PANIC; DETERMINE TO ORGANIZE! This is because THERE IS NO PANIC IN HEAVEN! GOD HAS NO PANIC, ONLY PLANS! No wonder Marie Curie said: ‘NOTHING IS TO BE FEARED, IT IS ONLY TO BE UNDERSTOOD!” Sometimes in life, you don’t have to see the whole staircase; just take the first step because GOD WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO END IN SHAMEI What matters is the destination and faith in God! See Isaiah 41:10 again: “Fear thou not; for I am with thee be not dismayed, for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right-hand of My righteousness.” Vs. 11 says: “Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing, and they that strive with thee shall perish” Oh, thank you LORD Jesus! Isaiah 49:23 says, “And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their faces toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shall know that I am the LORD for they shall not be ashamed that wait for Me.” This is what has been written conceming you and the scriptures cannot be broken. Stand on these promises and be strong! Say to the devil always: “ALL WILL BE WELL, I SERVE A NO-PANIC GOD! I SERVÉ A GOD WITH A TRILLION PLANS! I SHALL NEVER END IN SHAME!” Zephaniah 3:17 says, “The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty, He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy, He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing ” He will save means He will deliver. That means GOD WILL TROUBLE YOUR TROUBLERS! So, why fear or PANIC? HOLD on and hold out! The Lord has gone ahead of you and He will make a way.

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION-SETLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GODI Via FACEBOOK LIVE: ourdailymannaworldwide

PROPHET CRAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /DIRECTION/ WARN- ING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

1 What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry

2 Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

3 Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge–
Do your friends despise, forsake you?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he’ll take and shield you;
you will find a solace there.

Daily Manna ODM Prayer Points

2. I serve a “NO PANIC GOD,” nothing shall make me panic. God is on my side in Jesus name.
3. I shall be in the register of winners and champions this year.
4. The scriptures cannot be broken. Whatever is written concerning me is written, it cannot be reversed; I shall be what God says I will be in Jesus’ name.
5. My NEW NAME IS OVERCOMER! I refuse to PANIC!
6. Father, I shall not be consumed by troubles. Lord deliver me for Thy name’s sake.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2021
@Ify01 Amen and you too.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE TWO BULLETS NO EVIL CAN RESIST!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 11:1-9

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.

6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

PSALM 109:29

Verse 7 of today’s 1st scriptures says: “Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech” (CONFUSION) He confused them but they were still in the same place! So Vs 8 says So the LORD scatter them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.” Vs 9 says “Therefore is the name of it called Babel, because the LORD did there confound (CONFUSED) the Language of all the earth and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the .” The above scriptures reveal the two weapons that the LORD GOD used to STOP WHAT LOOKED IMPOSSIBLE to do (Stopping a UNITED NATION PEOPLE): The LORD USED THE TWIN ARROWS OF “CONFUSE and SCATTER. No enemy can resist CONFUSION when you send that arrow to them! None of your haters can escape from your decree of SCATTER’ SCATTER SCATTER “Always use these two arrows to strike whatever seems IMPOSSIBLE! That is why you must NEVER give up! Hold on and hold out! None of your battles must ESCAPE these two ballets! Pray them seriously NOW and for the next 3 days night and day even as we continue tomorrow! HERE

Send in your questions ahead NOW to: orderodm@gmail.com

2. I decree: Every man, woman, personality, power or principality that is determined to STOP MY JOY, SCATTER! SCATTER SCATTER NOW in Jesus’ name.
3. Pray Psalm 109 29.
4. Pray Psalm 25: 20 many times as led-DAY AND NIGHT.
5. Decree Isaiah 61: 7 and pray it.
6. I command. Let any evil association against my destiny by day or by night, SCATTER! SCATTER SCATTER NOW in Jesus’ name. They shall fight themselves!
7. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by MrJM: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good Afternoon Well Meaning Nigerians, I am broke and dying of hunger as a result of a motor accident I had four months ago. Please help me, all I need is #2,300 to buy a carton of Chikki Chicken indomie. A carton of Chikki Chicken indomie contain 40 pieces of indomies, it will sustain me for some days.

My account number is 3173689537, Tunde Olaoluwa, First Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MvouDzb80

My whatsapp number is 0815 574 6911.
Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Our Daily Manna

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 11: 7- 9;

7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.

8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

ESTHER 7: 3-10

3 Then Esther the queen answered and said, If I have found favour in thy sight, O king, and if it please the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request:

4 For we are sold, I and my people, to be destroyed, to be slain, and to perish. But if we had been sold for bondmen and bondwomen, I had held my tongue, although the enemy could not countervail the king’s damage.

5 Then the king Ahasuerus answered and said unto Esther the queen, Who is he, and where is he, that durst presume in his heart to do so?

6 And Esther said, The adversary and enemy is this wicked Haman. Then Haman was afraid before the king and the queen.

7 And the king arising from the banquet of wine in his wrath went into the palace garden: and Haman stood up to make request for his life to Esther the queen; for he saw that there was evil determined against him by the king.

8 Then the king returned out of the palace garden into the place of the banquet of wine; and Haman was fallen upon the bed whereon Esther was. Then said the king, Will he force the queen also before me in the house? As the word went out of king’s mouth, they covered Haman’s face.

9 And Harbonah, one of the chamberlains, said before the king, Behold also, the gallows fifty cubits high, which Haman had made for Mordecai, who spoken good for the king, standeth in the house of Haman. Then the king said, Hang him thereon.

10 So they hanged Haman on the gallows that he had prepared for Mordecai. Then was the king’s wrath pacified.

Wow! it was the 1st arrow of CONFUSION that hit HAMAN which made him to SIT ON THE BED OF THE KING’S WIFE (Esther) in the presence of the king. Ha Ha! Ha ! See Vs. 8 of today’s 2nd scripture: “Then the king returned out of the palace garden into the place of the bed whereon Esther was. Then said the king. Will he force the queen also before me in the house? As the word went out of the king’s mouth, they covered Haman’s face.” I decree: The arrow of confusion will HIT your haters this season and their faces shall be covered IN SHAME because they shall make IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES! Then finally, the arrow “SCATTER” COMPLETED what the ARROW OF CONFUSION HAD STARTED Yes! It was the arrow of “SCATTER” that SCATTERED the relationship between HAMAN and the king. Was Haman not his best confidant? Wow! I see an enemy licking your dust! I see a crown being placed on your head! I see LEAPING AND DANCING and I hear the word: VICTORY AT LAST! VICTORY AT LAST! VICTORY AT LAST! Pray now!

THE VICTORIOUS CHILDREN “CHURCH” PROJECT

FOR THE CHILDREN CHURCH WORSHIP HALL, PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 397 or any account on page 29_of THIS BOOKLET and send email to : orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903 264 8292 I shall send you, “UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYERS” which indude THERE SHALL BE THE CRY OF CHILDREN IN MY HOUSE or SURPRISING MARITAL CONNECTON PRAYERS!” Jesus is LORD!

Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father.*

Refrain:

3 Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,

ODM PRAYER TODAY

2. I decree: Every HAMAN or ENEMY planning my SHAME, I send into your midst, the ARROW OF EVERLASTING CONFUSION NOW! NOW! NOW! Be confounded and MAKE IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKES in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. I command: Let any evil association of HAMAN against my destiny by day or by night, SCATTER! SCATTER! SCATTER NOW in Jesus’ name.
4. Pray Psalm 61: 3 and 5. Proverbs 18: 10 now! (Pray them 7 times)
HAMAN, wicked powers you are in trouble! I send the two bullets of “CONFUSE AND SCATTER” (C&S) into your generation NOW! NOW! NOW! in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN GOD CLOSES THE DOOR TO THAT KING/QUEEN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ACTS 7: 17-29

Vs. 18 of today’s scripture says: “Till another king arose, which knew not Joseph.” This is a common scripture! The summary is that indeed, Joseph and all his historical achievements were forgotten.

There arose a generation that did not remember the good he did. And the Holy Ghost’s “divine capsule” for you today is: KINGS (those in authority, helpers, those you look up to those you trust, etc.) ARE HUMAN AND THEY CAN CHANGE! Therefore LOOK NOT TO THEM FOR YOUR HELP! God can use them but always remember that THEY CAN FAIL YOU AT ANY TIME!

No wonder David remembered Joseph and he was led to write in Psalm 121: 1 – 3: “I will lift up mine eyes into the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

He will no suffer thy (my) foot to be moved. He that keepeth thee (me) will not slumber” Then Jeremiah 17: 5 says: “Thus saith the LORD, ‘Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and It’s easy for your heart to depart from the LORD GRADUALLY when you are looking up to a man or woman and THAT IS WHY IT IS A CURSE!

Vs. 6 of Jeremiah 17 describes anybody LOOKING TO KINGS or QUEENS or indeed any man/woman-” For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.”

See Verses 7-8 for what will happen to you when you trust the LORD. Use today’s devotional to repent and determine not to be angry with any friend, man or woman who has withdrawn support for you.

Look to the immortal KING of kings and not to mortal kings! WHEN GOD ALLOWS A DOOR TO CLOSE, IT’S BECAUSE HE IS ABOUT TO OPEN A BIGGER/WIDER DOOR! Pray now!

Time: 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-you-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Slart following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

2. Repent from any way in which you have trusted in men or women!
3. Repent from getting angry with those who stopped helping supporting you.
4. LORD God, send me a DIVINE SURPRISE! Raise help for me from UNEXPECTED QUARTERS in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and send the testimony answer to: orderedm@gmail.com). HELP IS COMING! BE EXPECTANT!
5. Pray about today seriously as led now. CANCEL WEEPING within the next 7 days (Send the deliverance testimony to same e-mail address above).
6. Shout 7 halleluiahs and thank God for answered prayers!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:36am On Sep 23, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HE USES THEM AND THEN JUDGES THEM

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ACTS 7: 1-10

The God you serve is a God of ULTIMATE JUSTICE and REVENGE on behalf of His people! Verses 6-7 of today’s scripture says: “And God spake on this wise, That his seed should sojourn in a strange land, and that they should bring them into bondage, and entreal them evil four hundred years.

And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve Me in this place.” Note And the nation to whom they shall be in bondage will I judge, This is amazing!

The LORD was saying (paraphrased by me)- “I will punish My people by putting them in bondage in order for them to learn certain lessons in the school of life, but after that, I WILL PUNISH JUDGE THOSE I HAVE USED TO PUNISH MY PEOPLE.” Catch this secret about your God – HE WILL NEVER ALLOW YOUR ENEMY TO ESCAPE EVEN AFTER HE HAS USED THEM TO TEACH YOU A LESSON OR TO MAKE YOU GROW!

Wow! So no matter what you are passing through, LEARN THE LESSON but rejoice because the enemy being used to hurt you now will be judged later by your God! Yes! God will always judge every nation. He used to punish the Jews! That is also your story! Yes! God always circumstances or people – enemies to JUDGE OR CHASTISE HIS PEOPLE.

He used Egypt (Pharaoh) and buried him in an occanic grave later, he used the Syrians and judged them later! He used the Philistines and disgraced them later! He used PERSIA AND THE MEDES. He used Babylon and they all came to ruin later! Fear not!

NO ENEMY AROUND YOU NOW WILL ESCAPE. AFTER THEY HAVE FINISHED THEIR PURPOSE in your life, family or ministry, God will turn around and judge them! Lift up your hands and give your Father God praise now!

2. Lord, thank you for your love for my life and destiny!
3. Thank you LORD that you will judge every hater of my destiny!
4. Thank you LORD that you will judge every man, woman or power that is causing me PAIN now.
5. Lord, help me to learn the lesson and grow to love you more!
6. Oh, the mystery of God! I refuse to cry, murmur or live in depression! NO ENEMY AROUND MY LIFE NOW WILL ESCAPE. AFTER THEY HAVE FINISHED THEIR PURPOSE in my life, family or ministry, God will turn around and judge them!
7. Use my life and ministry to show the world that those that serve You CANNOT END in shame in Jesus name.
8. Pray about today (see pages 7.9 prayers) and shout 7 halleluiahs of victory!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE OFFENCE OF THE CROSS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GALATIANS 5: 11-23

It was Frank A. Clark who penned “If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere” No wonder Vs. 11 of today’s scripture says “And I, brethren, if I yet proach circumcision, why do i yet suffer persecution? Then is the offence of the cross ceased.”

The Holy Spint wants you to know that there is something called TIME OFFENCE OF THE CROSS, it means THE BATTLES THAT ARISE FROM YOUR BEING ACROSS BEARER (A BORN AGAIN CHILD OF GOD). The cross attracts satanic anger and the cross reminds Satan of his defeat. That is why Palm 34 19 says “Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.” Why was it that your battles increased after you decided to dedicate your life to Jesus Christ?

It is because THE GATES OF HELL get angry each time they see you! Your life reminds them of their deceat by the MASTER OF UNIVERSE WHOM YOU ARE FOLLOWING NOW – JESUS OF NAZARETH. Refuse to quit when the offences (attacks) of the cross show up because each attack leads to more grace and it will end in praise! Strength does not come from winning!
Your struggles develop your strength. When you go through hardship (offences of the cross) and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life! Always remember this. THE PAST IS WHERE YOU LEARN THE LESSONS. THE FUTURE IS WHERE YOU APPLY THE LESSON. DON’T GIVE UP IN THE MIDDLE!

Lift up your hands and declare aloud now “I AM NOT A QUITTER’ I SHALL SIT ON MY THRONE OF VICTORY AND MAKE HEAVEN AT LAST! Amen and amen! Pray now!

THE VICTORIOUS CHILDREN “CHURCH” PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN CHURCH WORSHIP HALL PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT (SPA) BANK UBA ACCOUNT: 102 4044 397 or any account on page 29 of THIS BOOKLET and send email to: orderodm@gmail.com or whatsapp +234 903 264 8292.

PRAYER! POINTS: Take Song 2. Great is Thy faithfulness…

2. Thank you LORD because of the cross. I receive GRACE never to quit! I possess the fruit of LONG SUFFERING from this day!
3. I claim my daily victory of the cross now concerning the following issues of my destiny (mention them now).
4. No satanic attack, delay, arrow of discouragement will stop me.
5. Lord, use every offence of the cross to multiply my GRACE! Lord, use every offence of the cross to multiply YOUR PRAISE!
6. Oh Blood of Jesus Christ, stop every tongue accusing me now.
7. I shall not end in the valley of tears in Jesus name.
8. Pray in Tongues seriously Pray about today seriously now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE BILL AND MELINDA GATES DIVORCE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 15: 16-28

One of the richest men in the world, Bill Gates, and his wife Melinda decided to end their marriage after 27 years. The real reasons for this are unknown but they decided to go their separate ways for the benefit of each other. But the Holy Ghost wants us to learn some lessons from this:

MONEY IS IMPORTANT BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING IN RELATIONSHIP! The Gates had money in AMPLE AMOUNT but that did not guarantee marital happiness.
Money is crucial but ENDURANCE and PEACE OF MIND is more than money!
GREED can start a marriage AND it takes only GOD to show you if your partner is GREEDY and is after you for wealth or any other reason and not for LOVE!
Marriage is not PUBLIC appearance! Marriage is what happens INTERNALLY between two people. The GATES appeared VERY HAPPY to the human world but had secret fights.

Do not ENVY those who seem so successful and happy! LIFE IS TURN BY TURN AND YOUR OWN SEASON WILL COME!

Two cannot walk together unless they agree! Do not force yourself to walk with people because of money or things you stand to gain. Many have died because of this.
Proverbs 15: 17 (Amp) says. Better is a dinner of vegetables end herbs where love is present than a fattened ox served with hatred ”

Don’t rush into marriage because of material things! Marry for love! Determine to be a relationship builder! Even if you have been divorced or failed before, DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOUR GREATER TOMORROW! It could mean you made a mistake and your best is yet to come! But the best option is to determine to work on your marriage or courtship. MARRIAGE IS WORK! WORK and WORK! Determine to forgive! Divorce and remarriage are possible but not easy options!

Close with B. F. Skinner “A failure is not always a mistake. It may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying. Remember Bill and Melinda Gates and learn! Peace of mind is greater than money! Pray now!

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord I receive grace to be a RELATIONSHIP BUILDER!
3. Pray about all your relationships today! Mention names of your fiancé/fiancee, spouse, children, friends, etc.
4. Scatter satanic arrows against your marital destiny or relationships.
5. Pray for your children AND GRANDCHILDREN TODAY!
UPROOT 3 DEATHS IN THE NEXT ONE WEEK!

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PRAYERS WHEN YOU ARE BESIEGED!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 6: 24-33

To be besieged means to be surrounded and fully BLOCKED from all sides. It means to CAGE A PERSON to a point of hopelessness! When a person, family or ministry is besieged, nothing goes out (You don’t have to give. You are borrowing or about to go down) and NOTHING COMES IN (I mean SUPPLY). It is what leads to a state of DRYNESS, STAGNATION and eventual DEMOTION.

The king of Syria besieged Samaria. And because of the siege, there was a great famine in the land. What do you do when your city is besieged? Food was so scarce that the citizens of SAMARIA began to eat themselves (humans). See Vs. 28 – 29:”And the king said unto her, ‘What aileth thee?’

And she answered, ‘This woman said unto me?’ ‘Give thy son, that we may eat him today, and we will eat my son tomorrow.’ So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, ‘Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.” Wow!
Innocent children were being killed and cooked for MEAT! Any user of today’s devotional who has been besieged by satanic powers is COMING OUT TODAY because of Isaiah 10:27 – “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” I command your boundaries to OPEN TODAY!
I command that SYRIAN BESIEGING YOU to DIE! We arrest them today! Pray the following prayers violently and END THAT SIEGE!

TONIGHT 8PM – OPERATION SETTTLE YOUR WEEK WITH GOD! Via FACEBOOK LIVE: ourdailymannaworldwide
PROPHETIC RAIN ONLINE PRAYER SERVICE: Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /DIRECTION/ WARNING for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria Time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. Pray about today’s word as led now,
2. LORD, arise and STOP ANY SIEGE around my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
3. Angels of CHARIOTS AND FIRE, scatter every siege now!
4. I decree: Every ravaging demon harassing my destiny, Scatter! Scatter! Scatter NOW in JESUS name.
5. I decree: Every siege against my life from my place of birth, BURN BY FIRE in Jesus name.
6. Every siege against my finances; BREAK!
7. Every siege against my health or ministry; BREAK!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 5:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PRAYERS WHEN YOU ARE BESIEGED! YOUR ENEMIES SHALL HEAR A NOISE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 7: 1 - 8

God used LEPERS to end the siege over SAMARIA! Note this: God is God and He does not need a million armies to win a war! He can win a WAR with just an ordinary small ROD of a shepherd! Ask Moses! He can win a war with an OUTCAST!

Ask Jephthah! He can use a despised orphan to free a NATION! Yea! He can use ORDINARY WATER to showcase HIS UNBEATABLE POWER! Your God is too BIG to be rubbished! Stop that depression and inferiority complex! You serve a God that can OVER DO, undo and RE-DO (restore)!

Stop crying! Stop fearing about your future! God will make a way where THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY! I see 3,481 ODM users today being lifted out of VARIOUS SIEGES! Just trust God! He knows how to SILENCE your haters! See Vs. 6 of today’s scripture: “For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us.

Vs. 7 – Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life. Wow! Your stubborn enemies SHALL HEAR A NOISE!

They shall hear A FEARFUL RUMOUR that will cause them to run when no man is pursuing them! They shall FLEE AS IN TERROR! There shall be confusion in the camp of those plotting against you! Angels shall PURSUE THEM! Angels shall manulacture a divine NOISE against them! You are about to dance and sing a new song! TRUST GOD AND PRAY NOW!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…

2. LORD’ arise and STOP ANY SIEGE around my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
3. Angels of CHARIOTS AND FIRE: cause my haters to HEAR A DIVINE noise of terror in JESUS name.
4. Angels of CHARIOTS AND FIRE: cause my haters to HEAR A DIVINE noise of teror! Let them SCATTER in confusion in JESUS name.
5. Angels of CHARIOTS AND FIRE; cause my stubborn endemics to hear a RUMOUR OF THEIR DESTRUCTION NOW! NOW! NOW! In JESUS name.
6. Every stubborn siege mounted against me; hear the word of the LORD: Swallow yourself in Jesus name.
7. By the POWER in the BLOOD of JESUS, the siege is over in the NAME of JESUS. Declare it 21 times!
8. Where is the LORD GOD of Elijah? Arise, break my siege now, in JESUS NAME!
9. Declare now seven times: “By the POWER in the BLOOD of JESUS, my siege is over!”
10. Praise GOD now for answered prayers! Declare! I AM FREE! THIS IS MY DAY! THIS IS MY SEASON!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: POUR WATER ON A HAND!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 KINGS 3: 1-12

Vs. 11 of today’s scripture says: “But Jehoshaphat said, ‘Is there not here a prophet of the LORD, that we may enquire of the LORD by him? And one of the king of lsrael’s servants answered and said, “Here is Elisha the son of Shaphat, which poured water on the hands of Elisha.” Wow!

With all the DOUBLE MIRACLES OF ELISHA (Elisha was used to perform DOUBLE the number of miracles that ElLIJAH was used to manifest), his popular summary was a man who POURED WATER IN THE HANDS OFF HIS MASTER! He was not described as the, “DOUBLE PORTION MIRACLE WORKER.” He was simply described as HE THAT POURED WATER IN THE HANDS OF ELIJAH. What the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that CHARACTER (LOVE, forgiveness, helping others, and patience), etc, is greater than CHARISMA (your gifts).

In those days, during supper a servant presented a basin of water, and a napkin hung over his/her shoulders; he/she went to everyone at the table and poured water on their hands to wash! WHAT WILL YOU BE REMEMBERED FOR IN YOUR COMMUNITY WHEN YOU ARE GONE? Will they remember you as that kind man or woman or that unforgiving and bitter soul? Will they remember you as that smiling, caring, Wise comforter or as an envious troublemaker?

Hear Martin Luther King. Jr: “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others? Theodore Roosevelt opined: Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care.” Then Booker T. Washington penned: “The happiest people are those who do the most for others. The most miserable are those who do the least. Wow!

POUR WATER ON SOMEONE’S HANDS DAILY! THE CHILDREN “CHURCH” PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN CHURCH WORSHIP HALL, PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT” (SPA) BANK: UBA ACcOUNT: 102 4044 397 And send email to orderodm@gmail.comor whatsapp +234 903 2648292. I shall send you,UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYERS which include “THERE SHALL BE THE CRY OF CHILDREN IN MY HOUSE” or SURPRISING MARITAL CONNECTION! PRAYERS” Jesus is LORD!

2. Repent from ways in which you have not served others well!
3. Lord, grant me the GRACE to WATER OTHER LIVES today!
4. Lord, use me as Your OASIS of solution to a dry world!
5. Jer. 32: 27; I cannot CARE FOR OTHERS IN VAIN! LORD, do a thing that seems IMPOSSIBLE, that will make men/women to say: “THIS CANNOT BE TRUE.”
6. Lord, disappoint every SECRET DEVICE to harm my life, family and ministry!
7. Shout 7 halleluiahs of FAVOUR now! EXPECT FAVOUR TODAY!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Sep 29, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LEARN FROM POPULOUS NO!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NAHUM 3: 1-8

Vs. 8 of today’s scripture talks of a city called “NO.” It was very populated and a great city in the land of Egypt (Jer. 46:25). Vs.8 – “Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea?"

The LORD was telling lsrael that NO’s large population did not save her from destruction. The LORD was telling Israel that NO’s hedge and BIG MEN/WOMEN, did not save her from destruction. Yes! Your Father God was telling Israel that NO’s connections and rich commerce/ports (situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it) did not save her from destruction.

And oh, what the Holy Ghost is telling a user of today’s devotional is: DO NOT TRUST IN YOUR WEALTH! DO NOT TRUST IN THE PROMISES OF MEN! Trust in God and in Him alone! Vs. 9 says: “Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.

Then Vs. 10 gives the summary: Yet was she carried away, she went into captivity: her young children also were dashed in pieces at the top of all the streets: and they cast lots for her honourable men, and all her great men were bound in chains. Isaiah 2: 22 says: “Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils. for wherein is he to be accounted of?

TRUST IN HIM THAT MANUFACTURES THE BREATH OF MEN! Catch this: BECAREFUL WHO YOU TRUST, BECAUSE THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL! See Psalm 56:4- ” In God I will praise of His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. Rick Warren said: The more you believe and trust God, the more limitless your possibilities become for your family, career and your life.”

Close with this: I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your right atütude; if you are grateful, you will see God open new doors. TRUST GOD! LOOK TO HIM ALONE! WAIT FOR HIS TIMING/scason! HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT and you will NEVER end up in shame. Always remember Populous NO!

Join us online today for” THE MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris. Time: 6am (Nigena time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE – “OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Lord, help me to TRUST YOU AND YOU ALONE as I journey through life!
3. I repent from being bitter when men disappointed me in my past!
4. I command the arrows of RISE AND FALL to SCATTER NOW!
5. I shall not DRY UP! I shall not GO DOWN! I AM RISING as a SHINING LIGHT!
6. I shall NEVER go back to Egypt and I shall never WITHER in Jesus name.
7. Pray for your helpers today! LOOSE NEW HELPERS!
8. Pray about today seriously. Shout 12 halleluiahs and worship Him for answered prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Sep 30, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LORD, EMPTY THE EMPTIERS NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NAHUM 2: 1-6

Vs.2 of today’s Word says: For the LORD hath turned away the excellency of Jacob, as the excellency of Israel: for the emptiers have emptied them out and marred their vine branches. Note: THE EMPTIERS! Emptiers are powers that have been released to DECREASE AND DEMOTE YOU!

They are the powers of RISE AND FALL! They allow you to RISE AND THEN THEY BRING YOU DOWN through one battle, mistake or satanic arrow. They make sure your VINE (fruit and harvest) are marred – SPOILED! They make sure you do not see the FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR! They can allow you to have FAME, then they suddenly send you the arrow of SHAME in your unguarded hour! Oh! You must arise today and return the BATTLE TO SENDER!

YOU MUST EMPTY every EMPTIER before they EMPTY YOU. One of the ways they empty you is to make sure that you BREAK THE HEDGE OF PROTECTION around you through Sin, unforgiveness, bitterness, disobedience, etc. See Psalm 80: 12- “Why hast thou then broken down her hedges, so that all they which pass by the way do pluck her?” Did you get that?

Arise and decree that, “MY DIVINE HEDGESS CANNOT BE BROKEN.” Psalm 89: 40 says: “Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strongholds to ruin.” That will be the story of your adversaries! Their strongholds shall be grinded to ashes and shame in Jesus name. Pray now and EMPTY EVERY EMPTIER and decree: THEY CANNOT MAR (SPOIL) MY VINE (destiny) in Jesus name!

ONE NIGERIA ONE ODM!
Sow towards the 1ST OCTOBER NATIONWIDE RALLY Tagged, “ONE NIGERIA, ONE ODM”. The aim is to sow ODM into the life of every Nigerian on OCTOBER 1ST INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERY YEAR. Let God use you. Sow into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send SMS to the ODM contacts on page 3.

PRAYER POINTIS: Take Song 1: Higherground…

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Any plan to break my divine hedge – SCATTER AND BURN in Jesus name.
3. The hedge over my children, my career, my business, my health, etc; YOU CANNOT BE BROKEN in Jesus name.
You EMPTIER of destinies; EMPTY YOURSELF NOW! EMPTY YOURSELF NOW! NOW! NOW in Jesus name.
4. I decree: I CANNOT BE EMPTIED! Isaiah 54: 17 is against every EMPTIER! THEY CANNOT MAR (SPOIL) MY VINE (destiny) in Jesus name!
5. Lord, pursue every EMPTIER AND BRING DOWN THEIR HEDGES/FOUNDATIONS!
6. Lord, help me not to be BITTER AGAIN concerning the following issues/persons (mention them).
7. LORD GOD to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew Thyself! Show Thyself! Show Thyself in Jesus name.
8. Pray it again: “LORD GOD to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew Thyself.”
9. Pray about today seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: EVEN THE DOCTOR WANTED THE “DRUG”

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ROMANS 3: 1-5;

1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

5 But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? Is God unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

NUMBERS 23:19

19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Welcomed to the last quarter of 2021! God always has the final say. When the Bible says, Let God be true and every man a liar it means that whatever God has said will prevail over whatever any man or woman has said.

Share with me this powerful report of how a 71-year-old brother refused to accept thee report of the doctor concerning his health: “Dear Dr. Chris, I was introduced to Our Daily Manna and War Against Haman in 2008 and I have been participating in the 21-day and 14-day prayer and fasting programmes Since then.

I have even been encouraging others around me to use this devotional. But so far, I have not been opportuned to attend any of the Anointing Services in Lagos or elsewhere. I always believed (and still believe) that the anointing of the MAN OF GOD, Dr. Chris, could reach me anywhere I was (The Spirit of the Lord rested on ELDAD and MEDAD in spite of the fact that they were not in the tabernacle with Moses Numbers 11:26).

l am now over 71 years old. In August, I felt a disturbing strange movement in my left eye and I went to see an eye specialist. She confirmed after a thorough examination that had cataract but that it was not yet mature for an operation accordlng to her, only an operation could cure it). She gave me an appointment. I deliberately did not keep that appointment because a friend of mine who went through the operation said there was little or no difference in his vision afterwards.

To God be the glory, after a while praying, I felt something like a scale fall off my left eye. I immediately knew that a miracle had taken place. So, after that, I went to see the eye specialist again. She confirmed after another thorough examination that the CATARACT HAD DISAPPEARED and that my vision had improved. She even asked what drugs I used to enable her recommend the same to others with similar problems. I told her I used no drugs.

It was the Lord’s doing and it was marvellous in my eyes. Praise His holy name! (From Bro R. O.)” Don’t resign to fate! God is not a man that He should LIE! Look to Him! Trust Him! Never miss the next 2022, January 21-day prayer/fasting programme! I see a celebratio in your house this quarter in Jesus name! Pray now!

Today is ODM NATIONWIDE RALLY Tagged “ONE NIGERIA, ONE ODM.” The aim is to sow ODM into the life of every Nigerian on OCTOBER 1ST INDEPENDENCE DAY EVERY YEAR. Let God use you to partake in the rally. Sow into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet as led.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace…

Amazing grace (how sweet the sound)
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
was blind, but now I see.

2 ‘Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved;
how precious did that grace appear
the hour I first believed!

3 Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come:
’tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead me home.

4 The Lord has promised good to me,
his word my hope secures;
he will my shield and portion be
as long as life endures.

5 Yes, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease:
I shall possess, within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.

6 The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
the sun forbear to shine;
but God, who called me here below,
will be forever mine.

ODM PRAYER

1. Pray generally as you are led right now on today’s word.
2. Pray for the family of the testifier! Cancel a COUNTER ATTACK.
3. Pray about this new quarter! Cancel every EVIL REPORT by the Blood of Jesus Christ NOW! Lord, do what wil SURPRISE men/women.
4. Cancel every BAD NEWS this week and within the next 28 days! 5. Pray this seriously and pray about today.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:23am On Oct 02, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE LORD SHALL WHISPER YOUR NAME!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 31: 1-8

Wow! We are beginning this edition with TESTIMONIES because God is determined to Visit you specially. Share with me the report below of how THE LORD YOUR GOD turned the situation of a dear sister around and I prophesy that YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE NEXT in Jesus name. Good day sir, ‘Jehovah Overdo’ has beaten my imagination.

I joined the 14-day fast in July believing God for a change from my unemployed status. On the 9th day of the fast, my name came out in a federal govt employment list without knowing ANYBODY! Secondly, a few years ago, I came for the end of the 21-day fast anointing service at TBS amidst tears. Even though I had just gotten a job, the devil wanted to steal my joy. My sister mysteriously fell sick and doctors couldn’t diagnose her illness.

Series of tests were conducted and still nothing was found. Doctors said water was outside the walls of her intestine and her stomach was just increasing by the day. I brought out my anointing oil and handkerchief at that World Anointing Service and took it to her in he hospital. To God be he glory, the stomach started reducing and she became COMPLETELY HEALED!” (From sis R. O) Oh!

Thank you LORD JESUS; THE HELPER OF THE HELPLESS and the GREATEST PHYSICIAN! Her name came out on the employment list without her knowing ANYBODY! Ah! The LORD will whisper your name in high places this quarter! Catch this: “When you know God, He will make men to know you. Oh!

Your life, family and ministry will be next to be connected to this testimony As soon as THE CURRENT WORLD COVID TRAVEL DISRUPTIONS and all the LOCKDOWNS/QUARANTINE laws Worldwide begin to ease out, I look forward to the resumption of our physical gatherings at our anointing services again, especially the JULY and JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING SERVICES! It wil happen soon again, but just stay “glued” to this booklet – ODM for the season and year! With your God, all things are possible! It’s always too early to give up! That battle will end in praise!

ONLINE – “MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris” – Today 7am (Nigeria ime). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, Via our new official FACebOK PAGE – OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE. “Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led.

1. Lord, mention my name in great places from this day!
2. Pray above prayers for your children or loved ones now.
3. O Lord, arise in Your greatness and show Yourself strong on my behalf. Do the UNBELIEVABLE in Jesus name. (Pray it for 2 days and nights).
4. Lord, fight for me and confound my accusers.
.Every Og/Sihon, sitting upon my inheritance, die by fire. Pray this seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SINGLED FROM THE CROWD! I AM NEXT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 31:1-7

One man with God on his side is always a winner. It doesn’t matter the multitude of people that are arayed against him or their strength and influence, if that man is confident in his God, he will not be moved. Jacob was like that.

He was rooted in the love of God for him. He told his wives, ‘your father has been unfair and ruthless in his dealings with me, BUT THE GOD OF MY FATHER HAS BEEN WITH ME.”

Share with me this faith report which I delayed in publishing but I believe this is the right time: “Dear Dr Chris, I am writing this testimony to the glory of God and with tears of joy dropping down my eyes. I participated in the 21- day prayer and fasting program and one of my written prayer points was to get a job, and indeed God answered me and wiped away my tears.

I just got a job with the leading telecommunications company in Nigeria. Can you believe Dr Chris, that out of over 16,000 applications that the company received, Almighty God selected me to be among the few that were chosen to do the job? This is miraculous and unusual.

God has put a testimony in my mouth, and i am saying to the whole world that, “NO ONE, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WHO WAITS UPON GOD’S HELP WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.” Thank you Jesus and God bless you Dr Chris and the entire ODM Crew for affecting my life positively. I also use this medium to pray for the unemployed graduates that the merciful God that answered me will answer them too…AMEN (olifeessing essyn06@yahoo.com).”

Oh, thank you Jesus! I decree that GOD WILL SELECT YOU FROM THE CROWD as 2021 ends and 2022 begins! You can confidently say like Jacob, “THE GOD OF MY FATHER IS WITH ME.” Paul prayed and said, “I bow my knees before the GOD and FATHER of my LORD Jesus CHRIST. If God is your FATHER, then you need not fear any foe or crowd! Never compare yourself to anybody because in your season, He will single you out from the crowd! Amen and amen!

ODM Daily Today 3rd October 2021 – SINGLED FROM THE CROWD! I AM NEXT!
TONIGHT PM-OPERATON-SETTLE-YOUR-WEEK WITH GOD (PROPHETIC RAIN Via FACE ODM LIVE: ourdailymannaworldwide and YOUTUBE Manna TV Internatinal.
Be ready to pray! Sometimes I am led to call NAMES and release a Prophetic WORD /direction / warning for those who log in. Time: 8pm (Nigeria time).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…

1. Father God, arise for me and single me out from the crowd (Pray it seriously for 3 days and nights).
2. Lord, as 2021 ends, exalt my horn like that of the unicorn. LET YOUR FAVOUR SPEAK FOR ME AND UPON ME!
3. GOD OF JACOB, FIGHT FOR ME AGAINST MY LABAN. VINDICATE ME AND REPAY ME ABUNDANTLY (Pray this seriously).
4. Pray about today now!

4 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ARCHIE WILLIAMS: NEVER GIVE UP HOPE

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 4: 15-22

Welcome to today’s devotion. We will begin today’s encounter with the Holy Sprit using this very emotional story. You may have read or heard about the American Singer, Archie Charles Williams, who hails from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. On December 9, 1982, a 31-year-old woman heard a knock on her door.

She went to check the door in innocence only to encounter a man who forced the door open and entered her apartment.

She was raped, stabbed in her chest and abandoned by this strange fellow. While all this was happening, Archie Williams, who was 22 years old then, was sleeping at home. The police stepped in to investigate the case. The rape victim while still in hospital on December 15 of the same year, said that her attacker was 59 to 5 11 inches tall. She also helped the police to create a sketch of the attacker.

A number of people were brought before her to identify who her attacker was, including Archie Williams. Multiple times in the line-up, the woman couldn’t identity Archie. As the story went, she was encouraged and urged by the police to point Archie out as her assailant. Despite the weak evidence, on April 21, 1983, the jury convicted Archie Williams, a black man, of attempted murder, aggravated rape an aggravated battery.

He was sentenced to 80 years imprisonment without possibility of a parole. While in prison, something worked for Archie; he never gave up hope of gaining freedom someday. He told everyone who cared to tear his story about his innocence.
Hear his words, “I know, that if only one of the people picked up my Case and read it, they would know that I’m not guilty. I am innocent.

If i could get a DNA test, it would prove my innocence. After about 11 years behind bars, the Innocence Project, a non-profit legal organization that works for overturn wrongful convictions through the use of DNA testing, picked up his case in 1985. It re-examined the case, and in 1986 filed a motion for DNA testing. After several intrigues, Arcnie Williams was set free on March 21, 2019, after spending about 37 years in prison for a crime he never committed.

In one of his interviews, he told his interviewer, “My body was in the prison, but my mind was not there. Life can sometimes be very cruel as seen in this story. There are however, attitudes that we put up that can help us weather the storms of life. Our father Abraham is one of such examples. Today’s Word tells us that Abraham hoped against hope”.

The New Living testament puts it more clearly in verse 18, “Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping – in literal terms, father Abraham never gave up hope even when there was no positive evidence. He believed that one day, what God told him would come to pass. And indeed today, Abraham is the father of many nations. No matter how tough the circumstances may be, believing that he would become the father of many nations.
No matter how tough the circumstances may be, take your mind Off them like Archie Williams. You may be in the middle of the crisis now but let your mind be off it. Father Abraham is a testimony, Archie Williams testified and he is a testimony, you too will testify.

1. Father, by Your grace, I victim of another man’s crime. I will not bear another man’s punishment.
2. Oh God, as You raised a voice and helpers for Williams in today’s story, raise helpers for me.
3. Oh Lord God, give me courage, strength and grace to never give up. Pray about today now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ARCHIE WILLIAMS: DON’T LET THE SUN GO DOWN ON YOU

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 50:14-20; PSALM 43:5

We started the moving story of Archie Williams in yesterday’s devotion. Born in March 23, 1961, he spent more than 36 years in a Maximum Security Prison, The Louisiana Penitentiary for a crime he didn’t commit.

As he spoke to the press following his release, he reflected on what kept him going for decades behind bars, He said don’t know how it can be explained, but all is about faith in God.

When he was asked how he kept going through fear and darkness of his time as a wrongfully incarcerated man in that infamous brutal prison, he added, my faith has always been with God all my life. I have faith that God will guide me through whatever storm. I just trust”. While in prison, he formed a band that sang gospel songs.

He also formed the habit of watching a talent show, “America’s Got Talent” (AGT) created by Simon Cowell. He told himself while in prison that he would come out one day to feature in that show. After about 24 years of campaign and legal tussle, a new analysis of fingerprints at the crime scene identified a serial rapist who died in 1996 as the man who raped the white lady, thereby proving Archie’s innocence, After getting out of prison, he decided it was time for his dream to come to pass.

After going through a series of selection processes, he appeared in 2020 in the AGT season 15 show. He chose for his first performance Elton John’s 1914 song, DON’T LET THE SUN GO DOWN ON ME.” As he told his story and sang, a large number of persons in the audience wept. All 4 Judges voted for him to move to the next round. When asked about the choice of that song, he said, “I think that was a spiritual picking there.

I didn’t really pick it. It was something that my instincts told me to do. It’s like God’s Spirit spoke to me and said, This is the song I want. According to the lyrics of that song, losing everything is like the sun going down on you. We all face one challenge or the other. No matter the challenge, never lose your focus and dream. When you lose your focus or dream, you have lost everything. Abraham faced challenges.

Isaac and Jacob faced challenges and Joseph faced challenges. None of them allowed the sun to go down on them, none of them lost focus Just because of what they went through. Joseph did not allow the conspiracy of his brothers, the false accusation of potiphar ‘s wife, his wrongful incarceration and the forgetfulness of the baker to let the sun go down on him.

He summarized the conspiracy of his brothers in one sentence, But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive” (Genesis 50:20).

Take today’s Psalm as a scripture of encouragement. Why art thou cast down, O my soul, and why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Never let the sun go down on you because you shall still praise Him very soon.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Stand up for Jesus.

1. Father, no matter what I am going through now, by your grace, keep Joseph, my dreams will come to pass.
2. No prison, no condition shall bury my talent/dream in Jesus name.
3. By Your grace, the sun will not go down on my life.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Oct 06, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : ARCHIE WILLIAMS: FORGIVENESS IS NOBLE AND DIVINE

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 6: 27-37

For the past 2 days, our focal stories have been on Archie Williams, the man who lost about 37 years of his life in prison for a crime he knew nothing about. Speaking on America’s Got Talent (AGT), he said, “A 30-year-old white woman was raped and stabbed on January 4th.

I couldn’t believe it was really happening. I knew I was innocent. I didn’t commit a crime. But being a poor black kid, I didn’t have the ability to fight the state of Louisiana. In another interview he said, ” I always say life is how we feel it. When someone inflicts evil on you, its all about how we let it affect us mentally. I you harbour evil, it can destroy you.

That’s a scientific fact, right there. I never haboured evil-even when I knew the people that put me in prison knew that was innocent. I’m talking about from the top to the bottom, they knew. But I never allowed the evil spirit of it to live in my heart. All the times Archie appeared on AGT, he never expressed anger against his accusers, hate for the authorities who convicted him, or even bitterness about the injustice.

He said he had left the past behind him and had chosen rather to forgive. Someone wrote this about him, “Williams is not just free from prison, but he is free within”. Forgiveness is one of the sound doctrines of the Bible. It is a character of God. It is divine. God is a forgiver of sins. The Bible tells us that if God should count iniquities no one will stand. However, with Him there is forgiveness (Psalm 130: 3-4). You only hurt yourself the more when you do not forgive.

On the other hand, when you forgive the way God has done to us, you exhibit love and godliness. When you do it the way Archie did, you show forth nobility of character. Today’s scripture catalogues for us what our responses should be when we have been ill-treated. He says we should bless those who curse us, pray for those who despise you, give to those who are indigent, love your enemies and forgive so that you can be forgiven. Jesus did not even put a limit to how many times we can forgive.

Here is what someone wrote on forgiveness. “Forgiveness is a virtue of the righteous person, It is a mark of godliness. The greatest beneficiary of forgiveness is the person who forgives; forgiveness frees us from hate, from using, our energy to plot revenge, from constant and oppressive negativity. And ultimately from mental and physical illnesses.” I am aware that there are wives who have vowed not to forgrve their husbands, and vice versa.
I am also aware of the same with neighbours, co-workers, businessmen/women, parents and children, and even sometimes, members of the same congregation. No matter how high the level of hurt, please for your own sake, make some room for forgiveness. That is the way to go.

ONLINE-“MORNING FIRE with Bishop Chris”- Today 6am (Nigeria time). Log on to these prophetic prayers-to-start-your-day, via our new official FACEBOOK PAGE OUR DAILY MANNA WORLDWIDE.” Start following that our new page now. IT WILL INCREASE YOUR PRAYER FIRE; PRAYERS THAT MAKE THINGS HAPPEN.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led.

1. Father, give me the grace to forgive (Mention names). Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Oct 07, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE MARK OF EXEMPTION! HE BLINDED THEM -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 4: 8-15

Share with me this good news report and I prophesy that as 2021 ends and 2022 begins, you will be the next to testify in Jesus name.

“Dear Bishop Chris, I partook in the 14 -day July 2021 prayer and fasting program. On the 3rd day of the programme, God woke me up at 2am and this was despite that fact that I was on night duty previous day and didn’t have sufficient sleep in the daytime.

I was deciding whether to get out of bed. Then suddenly, I heard a shots at a very close range! l also discovered that a dog had started barking, with our security guards running for their dear lives. It was then I realızed that well-armed robbers had invaded our Estate comprising of 18 flats. It was the most horrifying one-hour experience have ever had.

I immediately lay down on the floor at the foot of my bed as they kept flashing their highly penetrative lights into my flat like 3 times. I kept praying to God to blind their eye from my apartment and also asking Him to take control. I heard them upstairs at my neighbour’s place. God answered my prayer and blinded their eyes! Out of the 18 flats, mine was as the one not touched by them.

I am overwhelmed with praise and gratitude to God for this miracle of EXEMPTION – From Sis. J.S, Abuja.” Wow! Just as this dear sister was preserved from the attack of robbers, rapists or murderers, THE LORD will exempt you and deliver you from ALL EVIL. Vs. 15 of today’s Word says the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

Ah! As evil as CAIN was, the LORD still placed on him a MARK OF EXEMPTION! Yea! You are greater than CAIN in the FAVOUR ROOM of the throne of grace! Therefore, as 2021 ends and 2022 begins, A MARK OF EXEMPTION FROM EVIL LAND BAD NEWS on you! Lift your hands and praise the LORD now!

THE VICTORIOUS CHILDREN “MOUNTAIN” PROJECT FOR THE CHILDREN Mountain WORSHIP HALL PLEASE SOW INTO: “SPECIAL PROJECT ACCOUNT” (SPA) BANK: UBA ACCOUNT: 1024044 397or any account on page29 of THIS BOOKLET and send e-mail to: orderodm@gmail.com or Whatsaap +234 903 264 8292. I shall send you, “UNSTOPPABLE CHILDREN PRAYER.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…

1. In your own words, pray generally about today’s word as led now.
2. Decree/Declare Psalm 91:7-8 several times now because the LORD will make your case different! I SHALL ESCAPE EVIL BULLETS!
3. Lord, separate me from the crowd. Look with GRACE AND MERCY upon me!
4. I send DISAGREEMENT and CONFUSION to the camp of my haters in the remaining days of 2021 in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today as led now! Pray in Tongues!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna For 2021 by Diamond6real(f): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2021
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SNAKES IN THE PLANE

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 89: 20-28

20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.

23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.

24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.

26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.

27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.

28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.

I’m led to repeat this story for the sake of emphasis and as a timely encouragement for someone years ago, shortly after take-off from the airport, an experienced pilot heard a loud bang on the door of his cockpit. He was initially shocked, and then he asked; “Who is that? It was one of the air hostesses. She looked terrified. “There are two big snakes in the plane. We don’t know what to do… she said. The pilot looked at her and smiled. “Don’t worry, there is no cause for alarm. (Go and take your seat and remain calm. Tell everybody to remain calm; we have the situation under control.” The pilot was not moved at all. He started increasing the altitude of the plane. He has learnt long ago that snakes cannot survive high altitude. He learnt that the higher snakes go, the more paralysed they become. So he decided to increase the altitude of the plane until they were unable to move. The hostess did not understand this and she was filled with terror/fear. She didn’t regain her calmness until she saw that the snakes were not moving again. Listen: when battles or trials shown up in your life, just CLIMB UP! Fear stop saying, “I’m in trouble.” God is with you and He is the pilot of your life. DETERMINE TO TAKE THE HIGHER LEVELS! Yes! SWITCH LEVELS! INCREASE YOUR FORGIVING OTHERS, FASTING AND MORE TIME ULTITUDE in PRAYERS, FORGIVING OTHERS, WITH THE WORD/MIDNIGHT PRAYERS! If you will pay attention to Him and stay focused on Him, you will never be a victim of any economic snake hunting for your destiny! The LORD is ready to do for you what He did for David and even more. He will beat down your toes before your face and plague those who hate you. He will make you higher than the kings of the earth and cause His mercy and favour to surround you! Just ALTITUDE! Leave the realm of the terrestial – the earth, bitterness, quarrels, Worry, anxiety, living in sin, etc. Switch to the celestial – the spiritual! Love the LORD more in PRAISE AND WORSHIP in advance and you Will see that PHARAOH (SNAKE) no more! Determine to switch to a HIGHER Online-“MORNING FIRE WITH BISHOP CHRIS” –

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Stand up for Jesus...

1. Pray generally as you are led right now.
2. Grant me the grace to switch to HIGHER ALTITUDES in any crisis! Whether the devil likes it or not, I will NEVER END IN SHAME in Jesus name.
3. Let every foe standing in my way of rising and glory, be silenced and confused right now (Pray seriously)!
4. I am going higher in Jesus name. Pray about today now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Paul And Silas Was In Prison Who Was The DPO? / The Name Of Jesus Is Powerless....philipians 2:10 / I'm A Free Thinker: Does That Mean I Won't Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 279
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.