Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

God Didn't Give Me 'A Big Backside' To Cover It — Curvy Nollywood Actress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Didn't Give Me 'A Big Backside' To Cover It — Curvy Nollywood Actress (2759 Views)

Hot Pics Of Curvy Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Showing Her Massive Ass / Hot Photos Of Curvy Nollywood Actress, Princess Chidinma Showing Her Big ASS / Lady Open Her Br*ast For People To See, Man Cover It Up With His Skills. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Didn't Give Me 'A Big Backside' To Cover It — Curvy Nollywood Actress by EntertainmentN: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2021

One of the most talked about Nollywood actress in the entertainment industry is Moyo Lawal. She is the most talked about not just for being an actress but also for her athletic and robust body shape.

Don't forget she celebrated her birthday on every New Year Day. And yesterday being the first day of year 2021, she kept to her birthday tradition.

In one of her birthday posts, she expressed her readiness to give love a chance again. She added that she might be open to having kids of her own anytime from now.

In another post, she said she didn't have any new year resolution, and that she might chase clouts. She also added that New Year's birthday celebrants don't age as it is in their DNA to rebirth each year. She further revealed that she has never, in her entire life, had s×x on her birthday, and that she's trying that doesn't happen this year.

And the most interesting of her series of her birthday's post was where she said God doesn't give her b*mb*m or big backside to cover it.

SEE POST HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/god-didnt-give-me-a-big-backside-to-cover-it-curvy-nollywood-actress/

1 Like

Re: God Didn't Give Me 'A Big Backside' To Cover It — Curvy Nollywood Actress by Pious101: 10:42am On Jan 02, 2021
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: God Didn't Give Me 'A Big Backside' To Cover It — Curvy Nollywood Actress by EntertainmentN: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2021
what is it?
Pious101:
Mtchew
Re: God Didn't Give Me 'A Big Backside' To Cover It — Curvy Nollywood Actress by wingmanIII: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
True.
So why is she not stark naked?
Did God ask her to cover other parts of her body?
Dumb bitch!
Re: God Didn't Give Me 'A Big Backside' To Cover It — Curvy Nollywood Actress by naijadrivablog: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
angry angry
Re: God Didn't Give Me 'A Big Backside' To Cover It — Curvy Nollywood Actress by chukskafor(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
What is special about it other than to poop, yeye de smell

(1) (Reply)

As A Man If You Need LOVE Provide SOMETHING, My Experience / The Man Hired To Have Sex With Children / Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.