Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Friends Or The Man I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends Or The Man I Love (1035 Views)

Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / Can You Kiss Your Partner In Front Of Ur Parents Or Friends Or Even In Public!! / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends Or The Man I Love by sweetmum(f): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2011
My girlfriends don't like my the man am engaged to, they always complained that he spends so much money on me,that he wants me so comfortable because he feels I might leave him,he calls me like 4 times in a day and I like it,he gives me everything I need.
Anytime my friends are around when he comes to my place,they make him fell uncomfortable. He said I should stop seeing them yesterday and I don't know what to do,I am in love with him, I love and want my friends around me too.
Don't really know where to go from here.
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by Godmother(f): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
There's more to this story than is been let on. First of all, lemme say that your friends dont av d right to choose who u settle down with. On the otherhand, if all your friends dont like your man then thre is something they are seeing that you r not, mayb because u r blinded by love. Ask your friends why they really dnt like your man n if they still stick to the fact that its because he dots on u financially then r just being jealous
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by deniyor: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2011
go for ur friends til they leave you for their own men.
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by iv4real(f): 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2011
If the reasons ur friends gave for not liking ur boyfriend are the once you stated in ur post, then u need 2 make new friends and ditch d ones u have now cos they are not ur friend. N o matter how bad a guy is ur friends do not have d right 2 treat him badly, its just simply disrespectful not only 2 d guy but 2 u. If ur friend does not like ur guy she is supposed to tell u privately and its up to u 2 take their advce or not. A friend is supposed 2 be happy when her friend meets a nice guy that treats her well. I wonder y u will allow ur friends 2 treat ur boyfriend badly. Wait for ur friends 2 meet a nice guy and c if they will pick u over them.
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by HighChief4(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
And the only thing you mentioned you like about this guy is his money and the way he takes care of you
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by maworld: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2011
Sweetheart its ur life,Yes.He is ur BF yes and can see u cherish ur relationship with ur friends bt you dont necessarily av to leave one for the other. why dont you sit back and manage the situation.You sound lik a smart babe who knows taking sides aint a nice option,so girlfriend think.u are the star actress here.
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
I'm not so sure your story is complete, How can your friends be against the way your man spends on you undecided. Are you sure they are not concerned about his source of wealth lipsrsealed

Except they are not you 'friends' as you claim, i see no reason why they all should have a problem with the way your guy spends.

P.S : [size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]Beware of guys that tell u to ditch your friends.[/size][/size][/size]
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by frank317: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
i see traits of gold digging here. your man is in serious trouble
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by alagha: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2011
be careful i see second wife coming to husband among your friends.

love is just for two alone.
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by chelseabmw(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2011
deniyor:

go for your friends til they leave you for their own men.

best response so far
Re: My Friends Or The Man I Love by vaLasce(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2011
embarassedchoose ur frends

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed By A Cheater! / Some 15 Hints On Keeping Your Relationship Healthy. / Nigerian Girls No Point Of Sleeping Around If You Are From A Good Background

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.