Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? (1441 Views)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) / What Are The Steps To Take When Buying Car Online (new Or Used) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hi everyone .season greetings it has been very tough year but we made it to 2021.
i have managed to save a million.am thinking of buying a car but i cant drive grin

Online learning how effective is dis ?
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by thesicilian: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
You can. As long as you only drive on the internet.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by babyboy4every1: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Haven't you sat beside a driver b4. You should have learnt something if you are inquisitive.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2021

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2021
thesicilian:

Perfect answer... One bottle of non-alcoholic Ogogoro for you. grin
Ernerstdavid55:
Hi everyone .season greetings it has been very tough year but we made it to 2021.
i have managed to save a million.am thinking of buying a car but i cant drive grin

Go ahead jare... There are many videos on Youtube, but make sure you make clear photocopies of your life before entering Lagos road... grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by ServanTheG(m): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
If it's that easy with the amount of need for speed I have played I will be a better driver than Hamilton grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
thesicilian:
am serouse abput this ,is not a joke
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Honestly speaking OP,

You're on malaria drugs..

You're so funny.

How your side jawre?

ODEWALE ADESOYE
haha,my side good nd urz
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
ServanTheG:
If it's that easy with the amount of need for speed I have played I will be a better driver than Hamilton grin
u mean is imposible ha ,i dont think it dat hard o besides is not done with muscle i think
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

My side dry oooooo.

I dey on top mountain dey pray for all nairalanders.

ODEWALE ADESOYE
hahah ok God is good as always
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
babyboy4every1:
Haven't you sat beside a driver b4. You should have learnt something if you are inquisitive.
baba i have always nd they drive as if is not hard to drive ,so am thinking wat is so hard in driving
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by ServanTheG(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
u mean is imposible ha ,i dont think it dat hard o besides is not done with muscle i think
It's not impossible but the feeling and experience you get from having an instructor beside you is not something learning online can duplicate

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by thesicilian: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
am serouse abput this ,is not a joke
You can't learn to drive by watching videos or reading about it. You have to get into an actual car and learn.
In my own time I hired a driver to take me to work for two months, while teaching me how to drive at the same time. Within 2 weeks I paid him off.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
thesicilian:

You can't learn to drive by watching videos or reading about it. You have to get into an actual car and learn.
In my own time I hired a driver to take me to work for two months, while teaching me how to drive at the same time. Within 2 weeks I paid him off.

Don't mind the guy... He is still busy trying to convince himself as if it's everything one can do online. Learning is easy, practicing is way different.

It's only in Nigeria someone can think of risking his life and that of other road users because we have a weak enforcement in place. In most developed countries, this would not even cross your mind. Before getting a licence, the tests are rigorous and that's why you hardly hear news like " 3 killed by reckless driver"... human lives are very important!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Its better you learn with biro and paper. Draw the car and keys, get in and start driving carefully
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by tolajay: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
This is inquisitively hilarious. grin

Well, it's possible to learn driving online but you'll only be able to drive virtual cars.

At the moment, physical driving requires physical learning and practice.

In the nearest future, the possibility of virtual learning for actual practice will be available. Till then, go to a driving school and pay them...They need your money, you need their services.

Ernerstdavid55:

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by jibbish(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:

Yes you can most especially if you are in dream mode, that is the most perfect avenue to learn how to drive a car.
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by emmadejust(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Yes you can depending the type of mind and sights you got.

I learn how to drive & swimming by games & TV watching.

But you must kill & eat all type of fears in you undecided
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Hahjascho(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mad o.

Anyway, learn the basics then, pay a tutor to guide you.
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by shantti(m): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Just play GTA san Andres, thats all you need to learn how to drive or better still read a book on "how to drive a car for beginners" and you are good to go, but remember, before you bring out that your car on the road, endevour to find peace with your maker, forgive all those who have wronged you, go for confession, do penance and get a priest to administer extreme unction on you

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Y don't you get the car first, and use your car to learn.. initially I don't know how to drive,and I don't know who can teach me with their car,I will have love to visit driving school,but I don't have time..Am thinking of getting the car first and look for someone to teach me...it will even be easier to know, because,I will be able to practice on my own,after getting the techniques in driving..I learn online..but not practical.. Car is practically not theoretically..best of luck Bros..

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by drmikeadams(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:

buy the car I,I go teach u
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
drmikeadams:
buy the car I,I go teach u
haha
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
shantti:
Just play GTA san Andres, thats all you need to learn how to drive or better still read a book on "how to drive a car for beginners" and you are good to go, but remember, before you bring out that your car on the road, endevour to find peace with your maker, forgive all those who have wronged you, go for confession, do penance and get a priest to administer extreme unction on you
grin abule
Re: Can I Learn To Drive A Car Online? by legacystore: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:

Lol of course provided it's car racing games cool

(1) (Reply)

SMH Honda This Is Just Lazy / DIY Go Rong On My 2007 Nissan Altima / What Type Of Engine Is This(viperman, Ur Comments Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.