Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Morpheus is a JOKE! - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morpheus is a JOKE! (3387 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Where's Morpheus? / Poor Uk. The British Justice System Is a Joke. My Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
RSA:

That explain the Happiest people on the planet theory sad

Hey RSA. See the link. even before the interview been telling you this but you guys just can't analyze trends. You are stuck on sentiments.

Some brilliance you guys display!

Intelligence always trumps sentimentality!

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/international/2011/04/04/mpa.jim.oneil.s.africa.ready.cnn
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

Some people who are stuck in England in their 500sq feet flats are victims of what Fela refered to as "Kolo mentality". The have the audacity to talk about suffering and smiling 3000 miles away from home

They can't tell the difference between "thinking" they know and "knowing" they know

Morpheus says "FREE YOUR MIND"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usnznJZ0XvA

Sorry mate you obviously didnt understand what fela was talking about in that clip you pasted, kolomentality refers to a state of mind and not where you are located - this is why he talks about the adverse effect that eurocentric education has and still has on africans, you are a prime example of kolomentality because despite being in nigeria you still show no sense of allegiance for your own people, you jump to the defence of the white colonialists and neo colonialists that were and remain responsible for keeping africa in a permanent state of regression and you show no sympathy for the suffering and misery of your own people.  Fela was referring to people like you who acquire a eurocentric education (which was designed to enslave you mentally) and then turn around and start looking down on your own people, perhaps you might want to start by freeing your own mind before doling out unwanted advice.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

Sorry mate you obviously didnt understand what fela was talking about in that clip you pasted, kolomentality refers to a state of mind and not where you are located - this is why he talks about the adverse effect that eurocentric education has and still has on africans, you are a prime example of kolomentality because despite being in nigeria you still show no sense of allegiance for your own people, you jump to the defence of the white colonialists and neo colonialists that were and remain responsible for keeping africa in a permanent state of regression and you show no sympathy for the suffering and misery of your own people.  Fela was referring to people like you who acquire a eurocentric education (which was designed to enslave you mentally) and then turn around and start looking down on your own people, perhaps you might want to start by freeing your own mind before doling out unwanted advice.

Oh boy! regurgitation time again. Sorry to dissappoint you but UNDERSTOOD quite clearly what he was talking about. You simply can't grasp the inference and unfortunately can't see past your own limitations. Thats why you are too easy smiley. Challenge your mind a little more will ya. Filling your head with conspiracy theories allows for a one track mind.

The "us" against "them"

MORPHEUS SAYS: Don't try to bend the spoon--that's impossible. Instead, try to realize the truth."
                             "What truth?" Cap28 asks.
                             "There is no spoon. Then you will see it is not the SPOON that bends, it is only yourself."
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i like asswhupping this fool it keeps my blood pumping grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i like asswhupping this fool it keeps my blood pumping grin grin grin grin grin

keeping it coming! Keep it coming!

MORPHEUS SAYS: You truly don't know someone until you fight them
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

Oh boy! regurgitation time again. Sorry to dissappoint you but UNDERSTOOD quite clearly what he was talking about. You simply can't grasp the inference and unfortunately can't see past your own limitations. Thats why you are too easy smiley. Challenge your mind a little more will ya. Filling your head with conspiracy theories allows for a one track mind.

The "us" against "them"

MORPHEUS SAYS: Don't try to bend the spoon--that's impossible. Instead, try to realize the truth."
                            "What truth?" Cap28 asks.
                            "There is no spoon. Then you will see it is not the SPOON that bends, it is only yourself."

I will show you just how much you failed to grasp the meaning of that clip you posted.

In the clip Fela himself actually confirms that it was only when he went to england that he began to realise that he was an african because of the racism he faced as a student, he goes on to say that it was at that point he began the journey to rediscover his africanness - this should therefore indicate to you that location is irrelevant in determining a person's search for identity, you are in africa but for all intents and purposes you might as well be in switzerland, you do not even think you are an african- in a desperate bid to be accepted by the very people who enslaved your ancestors you genuflect at the alter of eurocentricity, i pity you.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

Hey RSA. See the link. even before the interview been telling you this but you guys just can't analyze trends. You are stuck on sentiments.

Some brilliance you guys display!

Intelligence always trumps sentimentality!

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/international/2011/04/04/mpa.jim.oneil.s.africa.ready.cnn

hahaha - the supposed font of knowledge posts a link of a goldman sachs asset manager  doling out economic advice to south africa - why would any nation in their right mind take economic advice from a bank that made billions of dollars from scamming millions of american homeowners into buying sub prime worthless mortgages with vastly inflated interest rates.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

I will show you just how much you failed to grasp the meaning of that clip you posted.

In the clip Fela himself actually confirms that it was only when he went to england that he began to realise that he was an african because of the racism he faced as a student, he goes on to say that it was at that point he began the journey to rediscover his africanness - this should therefore indicate to you that location is irrelevant in determining a person's search for identity, you are in africa but for all intents and purposes you might as well be in switzerland, you do not even think you are an african- in a desperate bid to be accepted by the very people who enslaved your ancestors you genuflect at the alter of eurocentricity, i pity you.

let me show you how much silly assumptions are?

1. I am not in Nigeria (at the moment!)smiley

2. I am guessing your search and rediscovery is still going on since you haven't rid yourself of the "eurocentric' comforts. I recall some one saying in a past response that "they deserved to be where they were". Hmmm I am wondering on what grounds. What show of "africaness is this?

Still  playing the town crier role are yah? let me guess this is the 21st century, requires a new methodology huh?

At least Fela rid himself both "physically" and "mentally" of his colonial master's grip. He came back home to come and chop eba and egusi soup with his compadres.

Some are still eating "Donner kebabs" and spotted D.I.C.K in their flats I am guessing?

Laughable when trying to make sense out of nonsense.

Morpheus says: Come on stop trying to hit me and hit me!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

hahaha - the supposed font of knowledge posts a link of a goldman sachs asset manager  doling out economic advice to south africa - why would any nation in their right mind take economic advice from a bank that made billions of dollars from scamming millions of american homeowners into buying sub prime worthless mortgages with vastly inflated interest rates.

Ah a sparring program. Very well then!

Since you have become an expert on South African politics and economic affairs other than shouting at bank executives and multinational companies

What solutions are necessary for South Africa to distribute its resources equitably among its people?

What problems are aggravating these solutions?

On what economic platform should it engage the world or should it not engage the world at all?

Please none of that chase the white man out thingy!

That's elementary.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

let me show you how much silly assumptions are?

1. I am not in Nigeria (at the moment!)smiley

2. I am guessing your search and rediscovery is still going on since you haven't rid yourself of the "eurocentric' comforts. I recall some one saying in a past response that "they deserved to be where they were". Hmmm I am wondering on what grounds. What show of "africaness is this?

Still  playing the town crier role are yah? let me guess this is the 21st century, requires a new methodology huh?

At least Fela rid himself both "physically" and "mentally" of his colonial master's grip. He came back home to come and chop eba and egusi soup with his compadres.

Some are still eating "Donner kebabs" and spotted D.I.C.K in their flats I am guessing?

Laughable when trying to make sense out of nonsense.

Morpheus says: Come on stop trying to hit me and hit me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh boy are you trying to tell us something "eating spotted D.I.C.K" na wah !!!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oh boy are you trying to tell us something "eating spotted D.I.C.K" na wah !!!

Don't deviate from the premise. SPOTTED D.I.CK or queen's sausage rolls. All na the same thing.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

Ah a sparring program. Very well then!

Since you have become an expert on South African politics and economic affairs other than shouting at bank executives and multinational companies

What solutions are necessary for South Africa to distribute its resources equitably among its people?

What problems are aggravating these solutions?

On what economic platform should it engage the world or should it not engage the world at all?

Please none of that chase the white man out thingy!

That's elementary.

Never said i was an expert on south african economics or politics, infact i didnt know i had to be in order to highlight the fact that goldman sachs caused millions of american homeowners to loose their homes because of their fraudulent selling of sub prime mortgages.

Are  you an economist or political scientist? do you know something about the inner workings of the south african economy that we dont know, are you privy to any south african technocrats and members of the south african govt?

or does posting a CNN clip with a goldman sachs shill mouthing off, qualify you as an authority on south africa's economy?

do tell, i await with bated breath
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

Never said i was an expert on south african economics or politics, infact i didnt know i had to be in order to highlight the fact that goldman sachs caused millions of american homeowners to loose their homes because of their fraudulent selling of sub prime mortgages.
You do, otherwise stop talking about stuff you don't fully research.

cap28:

Are  you an economist or political scientist? do you know something about the inner workings of the south african economy that we dont know, are you privy to any south african technocrats and members of the south african govt?

Actually I am and I do. MR RSA can attest to that if you doubt it or you may run a random search through my posts.

Told yah I was a jack of all trades,

cap28:

or does posting a CNN clip with a goldman sachs shill mouthing off, qualify you as an authority on south africa's economy?

To answer that. No it doesn't actually. Being on ground actually does. Satisfied.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

hahaha - the supposed font of knowledge posts a link of a goldman sachs asset manager  doling out economic advice to south africa - why would any nation in their right mind take economic advice from a bank that made billions of dollars from scamming millions of american homeowners into buying sub prime worthless mortgages with vastly inflated interest rates.

As regards liar loans you are trying to make us all so flabagasted about . Here's an excerpt for more incite. The warnings were expressed long before you came on nairaland.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/04032009/profile.html

From the great depression in the 30's to the S&L debacle in the 80's to accounting scandals in the early 2000's to the Bank bail outs in the late 200's. its all a cyclical process that repeats itself over and over and again with shorter and shorter time gaps in between.

Yelling and screaming about conspiracy theories and pointing fingers is again engaging in sentimentalities. Defining and analyzing the real issues offers real empowerment.

Morpheus says " I can show you the door way but it is you that has to open it"
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

You do, otherwise stop talking about stuff you don't fully research.

okay prof, what was the story on goldman sachs and the sub prime mortgage scandal in america?

Actually I am and I do. MR RSA can attest to that if you doubt it or you may run a random search through my posts.

You are what ? listen mate ive got better things to do than run thru your posts okay, now tell me something mr economist/political scientist why areblack south africans still without adequate housing, employment and access to education 17 years after apartheid ended?

Told yah I was a jack of all trades,

being a jack of all trades does not equate to being knowledgeable on a given topic, it just means you have your fingers in too many pots, expertise and indepth knowledge and understanding is the true determinanant - do you have it, if so explain in detail the reasons why the south african govt has failed to  address the ongoing problems with poverty amongst blacks in south africa.

To answer that. No it doesn't actually. Being on ground actually does. Satisfied.

being on ground means nothing, you could be a drug dealer, male pro.stitute or a bouncer in a night club in south africa for all i know - im not there with you am i?,  no my dear friend being "on ground" is not enough you have to actually have some understanding of the political and economic matters pertaining to the country , something you are yet to prove to me.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

okay prof, what was the story on goldman sachs and the sub prime mortgage scandal in america?

Read the last post with attched video. Pretty self explanatory. I am not going to regrugitate stuff for you to display my 'supposed understanding" . you need to exercise your brain and rephrase the question.

cap28:

You are what ? listen mate ive got better things to do than run thru your posts okay, now tell me something mr economist/political scientist why areblack south africans still without adequate housing, employment and access to education 17 years after apartheid ended?

Hmmm? let me guess. The white's still control the economics of the country. This is besides the fact that there are only rougly 5 million of them that live there and the government is practically in the hands of the locals. Mabybe it could be due to mismanagment of govt funds, poor service delivery culture or a lack of the ability to run a government institution properly withoug nepostistic tendencies.

Just because you were on the streets screaming "imshinuwa" or on exile in some foreign country sending communiques to the underground resistance, doesn't qualify you to run any government

cap28:

being a jack of all trades does not equate to being knowledgeable on a given topic, it just means you have your fingers in too many pots, expertise and indepth knowledge and understanding is the true determinanant - do you have it, if so explain in detail the reasons why the south african govt has failed to address the ongoing problems with poverty amongst blacks in south africa.

See above!

cap28:

being on ground means nothing, you could be a drug dealer, male pro.stitute or a bouncer in a night club in south africa for all i know - im not there with you am i?, no my dear friend being "on ground" is not enough you have to actually have some understanding of the political and economic matters pertaining to the country , something you are yet to prove to me.

The objective is not to prove so you vett and qualify me for anyting. The objective is to present the information without bias and leave the people to discern what makes sense and what doesn't.

Remember the analogy of Elijah muhammed's' " dirty glass vs clean glass of water" metaphor.

And I thought you were an expert on the NOI
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

As regards liar loans you are trying to make us all so flabagasted about . Here's an excerpt for more incite. The warnings were expressed long before you came on nairaland.

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/04032009/profile.html

From the great depression in the 30's to the S&L debacle in the 80's to accounting scandals in the early 2000's to the Bank bail outs in the late 200's. its all a cyclical process that repeats itself over and over and again with shorter and shorter time gaps in between.

Yelling and screaming about conspiracy theories and pointing fingers is again engaging in sentimentalities. Defining and analyzing the real issues offers real empowerment.

Morpheus says " I can show you the door way but it is you that has to open it"

WHY ARE YOU POSTING OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS - I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AN AUTHORITY ON ECONOMICS /POLITICAL SCIENCE - please for a change can i have your own well thought out analysis on goldman sachs involvement in the sub prime mortgage scam in america - thank you
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^^^

HELLO HELLO MORPHEUS DO YOU READ ME?? ARE YOU STILL BREATHING?? I AM STILL AWAITING YOUR ANALYSIS OF THE GOLDMAN SACHS SUB PRIME MORTGAGE DEBACLE, OVER AND OUT.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

WHY ARE YOU POSTING OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS - I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AN AUTHORITY ON ECONOMICS /POLITICAL SCIENCE - please for a change can i have your own well thought out analysis on goldman sachs involvement in the sub prime mortgage scam in america - thank you

ha ha. i figured you were going to say that.

Ask the right question. Thats too general? Be more specific

Do you want to discuss the mechanics of the process?

How fair lending legislation contributed to the manipulation by banking and investment institutions?

or maybe the fact of how deregulation via the Gramm-leach Bliley act was the impetus that empowered Investment firms to bundle mortgages in CDO( collateral debt obligations to be sold in investment vehicles

Or maybe the ability for these same investment companies i.e. Goldmach sachs to slip through regulations that required liquidity ratios in terms of capitilization required to meet short term obligations.

Come on be more specific. I am debating with an expert here.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^^

HELLO HELLO MORPHEUS DO YOU READ ME?? ARE YOU STILL BREATHING?? I AM STILL AWAITING YOUR ANALYSIS OF THE GOLDMAN SACHS SUB PRIME MORTGAGE DEBACLE, OVER AND OUT.

next time use the phrase "operator". This aint walkie talkie stuff.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

ha ha. i figured you were going to say that.

Ask the right question. Thats too general? Be more specific

Do you want to discuss the mechanics of the process?

How fair lending legislation contributed to the manipulation by banking and investment institutions?

or maybe the fact of how deregulation via the Gramm-leach Bliley act was the impetus that empowered Investment firms to bundle mortgages in CDO( collateral debt obligations to be sold in investment vehicles

Or maybe the ability for these same investment companies i.e. Goldmach sachs to slip through regulations that required liquidity ratios in terms of capitilization required to meet short term obligations.

Come on be more specific. I am debating with an expert here.

how much more specific do you want me to be? - i am asking you for the umpteenth time to analyse in plain english how goldman sachs succeeded in defrauding millions of american homeowners by selling them subprime mortgages with vastly inflated interest rates - look forward to hearing from you , thanks
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

how much more specific do you want me to be? - i am asking you for the umpteenth time to analyse in plain english how goldman sachs succeeded in defrauding millions of american homeowners by selling them subprime mortgages with vastly inflated interest rates - look forward to hearing from you , thanks

Nope. Not playing your game.

Ask a specific question on a specific issue concerning sub prime loans in reference to Securities companies i.e Goldmach sachs. Mechanics, causes and effects, bank regulations,

Thats an analysis.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

Hmmm? let me guess. The white's still control the economics of the country. This is besides the fact that there are only rougly 5 million of them that live there and the government is practically in the hands of the locals. Mabybe it could be due to mismanagment of govt funds, poor service delivery culture or a lack of the ability to run a government institution properly withoug nepostistic tendencies.

is that your answer or are you just guessing? when you say the govt is practically  in the hands of the locals - what do you mean?  can you tell me how much of the south african economy that is under black control and how much is under white control?

Just because you were on the streets screaming "imshinuwa" or on exile in some foreign country sending communiques to the underground resistance, doesn't qualify you to run any government

by this do you mean blacks should have settled for white apartheid minority rule where they would have  remained slaves in their own land?

by the way what the hell are you doing in such a place, oh let me guess, your own country is a complete cesspit.

The objective is not to prove so you vett and qualify me for anyting. The objective is to present the information without bias and leave the people to discern what makes sense and what doesn't.

no the point IS that you prove to me that you have an indepth understanding of the socio economic situation in south africa - aside from a few anodyne statements about blacks in south africa being incompetent you are yet to prove to me with detailed empirical evidence that you understand anything about south africa, its people or its economy.

Remember the analogy of Elijah muhammed's' " dirty glass vs clean glass of water" metaphor.

And I thought you were an expert on the NOI

Looks like you're losing it mate, the other day you were criticising the NOI and farrakhan for being pseudo religious black supremacist fanatics - today you're actually quoting the organisation's founder  - what next? conversion- is it me or are you one extremely confused individual.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
morpheus24:

Nope. Not playing your game.

Ask a specific question on a specific issue concerning sub prime loans in reference to Securities companies i.e Goldmach sachs. Mechanics, causes and effects, bank regulations,

Thats an analysis.

so mr economist/political scientist if you were on tv or in front of a class of students and you were asked to explain how goldman sachs defrauded millions of homeowners by knowingly selling them junk mortgages you would respond by saying nope - ask me a question on a topic that i have just finished cramming into my head that way i can pretend as if i know what the hell im talking about.

you have been outed on NL as a fraud and an imposter - now be gone - economist ko rent boy ni.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

is that your answer or are you just guessing? when you say the govt is practically  in the hands of the locals - what do you mean?  can you tell me how much of the south african economy that is under black control and how much is under white control?

The political structure of the country is governed by the ANC i.e the party of majority of the population of the country.

In terms of economics the institutions that engage in economic activity are white majority owned with the a changing demographic between 1994-2007. thyears Thabo Mbeki was in power saw the largest growth of a black middle class with black controlled enterprises and a GDP per capita growth in the hands of of the majority population with assistance from BEE programs introduced. During this era blacks experienced a large migration from the township areas into the cities flaunting their wealth. The problem overlooked by the Mbeki government was the overwhelming under educated and underskilled workers coupled with the growing issue of immigration from neighbouring countries.

cap28:

by this do you mean blacks should have settled for white apartheid minority rule where they would have  remained slaves in their own land?

Answer: Irrelevant to the point being made.

cap28:

by the way what the hell are you doing in such a place, oh let me guess, your own country is a complete cesspit.

I dont live in South Africa. Assumptions equates to stupidity . Ask the right questions?

cap28:

no the point IS that you prove to me that you have an indepth understanding of the socio economic situation in south africa - aside from a few anodyne statements about blacks in south africa being incompetent you are yet to prove to me with detailed empirical evidence that you understand anything about south africa, its people or its economy.

Ask the right questions. They will be answered. the objective is not to prove anything to you.

cap28:

Looks like you're losing it mate, the other day you were criticising the NOI and farrakhan for being pseudo religious black supremacist fanatics - today you're actually quoting the organisation's founder  - what next? conversion- is it me or are you one extremely confused individual.

Wrong. The quote is used to demonstrate hyprocrisy
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

so mr economist/political scientist if you were on tv or in front of a class of students and you were asked to explain how goldman sachs defrauded millions of homeowners by knowingly selling them junk mortgages you would respond by saying nope - ask me a question on a topic that i have just finished cramming into my head that way i can pretend as if i know what the hell im talking about.

What the hell are junk mortgages in reference to homeowners. Are you speaking of the investors that bought the mortgage backed securities?

If I were in a classroom setting the first step would be to assign a specific reading assignement to the likes of you on a specific subject matter related to the issue. Example "deregulation". Why? Cause it would require they first understand the impetus in economic terms that fueled the rise of the issue we are about to analyze.

step 2. We would then move on to the[b] mechanics [/b] of the mortgage sales perpetrated by banking and loan institutions and the issues involving i.e ARM, Jumbo loans, fair lending act, sub prime in of itself and lower income households in reference to the ability to pay. Then go on to find out how these loans were bundled up and sold off with reference to "hedging" which was part of the whole equation of the melt down.

Step 3. Then via the mechanism it would be revealed how these companies i.e Goldmach sachs were able to manipulate the system drawing from past references of similar issues to give a broad perspective of how and why these issues occur.

Step 4. Would be to allow the students understand the effects to the stakeholders involved and how better to protect themselves or at least pass on the information so they are better protected agains unscrupulous activities in the future

A whole lot better than stairing up their sentimentalites and regrugitating back room dealings about white slave masters and uncle toms, don't you think?

Oh yeah almost forgot if I were on T.V. i would use the same format only in contexts where I assumed the audience had an idea of what I was talking about?

You can't be explaining this kinda stuff on sesame street shows you know.

ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND YOU WILL GET AN ANSWER!

cap28:

you have been outed on NL as a fraud and an imposter - now be gone - economist ko rent boy ni.
You wish cap28. you so wish.

Where is your army of supporters to come back you up. Hmmmm. I don't hear anyone

Anyone outta there?
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^^

Your busted musty a/s/s see my light on

I'm just watching Cap  BUst A CAP in yo a/s/s
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
MandingoII:

^^^^^

Your busted musty backside see my light on

I'm just watching Cap BUst A CAP in yo a/s/s

There goes your army Cap28. A Dingo who can't tell the difference between a "security" and a"junk mortgage"

ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS AND THEY WILL BE ANSWERED

otherwise, go scratch off some flees will ya

Morpheus says: Dingo sooner or later you're going to realize just as I did that there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
LOL!!!

Morpheus, just WON'T give up
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
These arguments are essentially MOOT.

We all know:

Europe and American Greedy A/s/s corporations backed by the U.S. military, RUN THIS MU/THA/FUC/IN PLANET!!!!

Cap's (entire thesis) is that IT IS WRONG AND MUST BE EXPOSED AND DESTROYED!!!

Morphesus (thesis) is that HE is benefiting off this injustice and IS enjoying his few material items (like he's going to take them to the grave with him  undecided) and therefore considers himself lucky.  After all it is a dog eat dog world.

Essentially, Morpheus Brain is HIJACKED by Western ideas that does not serve his HOMELAND.

Moreover, EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD  wants the Good Life: Opportunities, job, healthcare, peaceful existence for our families, civil liberties and prosperity.

to say a few can have it and the rest cannot is FOUL.

Debating over schematics is draining.  Removing these Evil/diabolical/filthy mofo's is where the argument should be moved to.

Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by shotster50(m): 12:01am On Apr 07, 2011
As far as I know everyone has a theory but no one is providing a solution to the problem, Like Mandingo said it is all schematics, We can spend a lifetime debating over the finer points rather than tackling the issues raised.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by RSA(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2011
Mr Mo,are you one of the people who belief that apaartheid South Africa was a first world country?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012. / See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs / British Tanks Arrive In Estonia As Nato Bolsters Eastern Flank Amid Putin Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.