Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,657 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Morpheus is a JOKE! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Morpheus is a JOKE! (3386 Views)

Sick A Joke? Charlie Hebdo Mocks Russian Plane Crash In Egypt / Where's Morpheus? / Poor Uk. The British Justice System Is a Joke. My Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Bastage: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2011
cap28:

got every right to be here man AND i also have every right to criticise the system - those are the perks of living in a reasonably free society

Like the Libyan people did?
You are such a hypocrite. You hide behind the excuse of freedom of speech and yet protect a regime that allows no verbal dissent and which ruthlessly tortures and exterminates any opposition.

cap28: we are a conquered people

No. You are conquered. Conquered by ignorance, stupidity and racism. Don't use the word "We". The majority of us are nothing like you.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Busybody2(f): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2011
^^^ After all is said and done . . . undecided undecided

dell_net:

cap28 you got a long shot to baptize this one. He thinks he is in the Matrix. He seem intelligent, got a hovercraft to fly him out to mass when the Armageddon strikes. Don't know if he is on the good side or evil side.

rOFLMAO grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy OUCH grin
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
Bastage:

Like the Libyan people did?
You are such a hypocrite. You hide behind the excuse of freedom of speech and yet protect a regime that allows no verbal dissent and which ruthlessly tortures and exterminates any opposition.

Your statement above doesnt even make sense - if i am exposing the hypocrisy of the US/UK foreign policy with regard to its dealings with  Libya - does that mean that i am protecting an authoritarian regime?

If i am saying that it is illegal to committ an act of war against a sovereign state without provocation - does that mean that i am protecting an authoritarian regime?

If i am saying it is hypocritical for the US/UK govt to use humanitarianism as an excuse for intervention in Libya and in the same breath fail to intervene in bahrain or yemen in similar circumstances - does that mean i am protecting an authoritarian regime?

If i am highlighting the hypocrisy of the London School of Economics for accepting millions of dollars in donations from Gadaffi's son  - does that mean i am protecting an authoritarian regime?

by the way Gadaffi's regime is not the only authoritarian regime in the middle east - saudi arabia is one of the most autocratic arab nations, should we not be intervening there as well?

the Nigerian govt is also one of the most repressive regimes in the world - has the US ever come to the defence of the oppressed masses in nigeria?  

Who is responsible for recommending all those austerity measures that have left the average nigerian wallowing in a state of abject poverty?  Who is responsible for recommending that the nigerian govt cut public expenditure, devalue its currency and focus more on selling off its public services to foreign investors, who is responsible for recommending that nigeria spend  more of its revenue on paying off the interest on its IMF loans than on education or health care ?

No. You are conquered. Conquered by ignorance, stupidity and racism. Don't use the word "We". The majority of us are nothing like you.

do free people use the language of their colonial master as their OFFICIAL language or do they use their own indigenous languages ?

do free people model their economic policies in accordance with the washington/whitehall consensus or do they create policies which benefit their people and their economies?

do free people imbibe and mimic the religious beleif systems of their conquerors or do they practice their own indigenous belief systems,

The problem with you is that not only are you a fool but you are a  comatose fool,  you are in such an advanced state of denial that any attempt to revive you is about as productive as trying to have a conversation with a corpse, furthermore you are what the nigerian academic chinweizu ibekwe describes as a niggerized african - here is how he describes people like you:

The Nigger is the African mangled by white power, a peculiar travesty produced by centuries of European imperialism and Arab hegemony. And alas! after more than a century of being completely in the dungeons of White Power, all of us Africans today have become Niggers.

The Nigger is the zombie into which White Power has deformed the African.

The Nigger is a fake African – a person of African race, who has been stripped of African culture, and who is culturally Eurocentric or Arabocentric.

[b]The Nigger is a biological African who has internalized white supremacist superstitions, and become Afrophobic, and even Eurochauvinist or Arabochauvinist too, in many cases.

The Nigger is a person with black skin, white mind and white spirit, an African salt that has lost its savor, brown sugar that has turned sour.

The Nigger is that strange creature – the nominal African who despises his race, denies African culture, demonizes his ancestors, and yet expects, and even demands, that people of the other self-respecting races of humanity should respect him and treat him as an equal member of humanity.

The Nigger is the African zombie possessed by the ideas and ideals of White Supremacy; the Afrocidal African who craves to be white, physically (e.g Wacko Jacko), or culturally (e.g. the assortment of Black Europeans in the Homeland, Afro-Saxons in the Diaspora, and Omar Bashir with his criminal band of Arabizer-Jihadeer slavers and ethnic cleansers in the Sudan).

The Nigger, mesmerized by the Phantom of Individual Freedom/Equality/Rights within the White Power system of the enemy, imagines himself liberated even while everything in Pan-Africa – our laws, our customs, our cities, our schools, our beliefs, our ambitions -- still bears the characteristics stamped on it to serve imperialism.[/b]
The Nigger is the African enchanted by and addicted to Global Europe’s anti-ecological [i.e. anti-Ma'at] Way; that glamorized, capitalist way that is leading to certain destruction for the biosphere and humanity.

[b]Some Niggers, the Super-Niggers, are so addicted to the satanic gods and conman heavens of their white slave-masters that they are, in effect, already enslaved, not only in body and mind, but also in soul; not only for a lifetime here on earth, but also for eternity in the hereafter.

Imagine a black sheep regurgitated after a week in the stomach of a white python and covered in a thick gel of python saliva; imagine that half-digested carcass staggering about and parading itself as a sheep. Some sheep! But such, alas, is the Nigger![b]

It takes the Nigger to think or say: ‘Thank God for Slavery!’ or ‘Thank God for Colonialism!’, i.e. to count as blessings those two demolitions of African societies by White Power: demolitions accompanied by viper bites which imbedded fangs and poisons into the body-social of Pan-Africa, fangs which are yet to be extracted, and poisons which are yet to be bled and neutralized with antidotes, poisons which are still coursing through our spirits, leaving Pan-Africa too dazed, decrepit and disoriented to get its act together.

Such is the Niggerized African, whether of the homeland or the Diaspora!

And the Nigger mind is the enemy’s recruiting point for traitors among us.

http://www.africawithin.com/chinweizu/reparations.htm

So my dear niggerized african zombie keep deceiving yourself, remain in your dream world because you are serving no useful purpose in the real world.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Busybody2(f): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2011
cap28:

the Nigerian govt is also one of the most repressive regimes in the world - has the US ever come to the defence of the oppressed masses in nigeria?

Who is responsible for recommending all those austerity measures that have left the average nigerian wallowing in a state of abject poverty? Who is responsible for recommending that the nigerian govt cut public expenditure, devalue its currency and focus more on selling off its public services to foreign investors, who is responsible for recommending that nigeria spend more of its revenue on paying off the interest on its IMF loans than on education or health care ?

. . .

Haven't Hilary Clinton and co. decreed that Nigeria will break up, they did not say Nigeria might, nor Nigeria could . . . but Nigeria will . . .THEY SEEM SO SURE . . . BET THEY KNOW WHAT WE DON'T KNOW . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^^

you're right she has, everything they are doing in the middle east was planned years in advance.

even one of their retired general's confirms this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8H6RomGjJM&feature=related

if they've predicted the breakup of nigeria then i think they've probably got something planned .
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Busybody2(f): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^

Not surprised, have read a couple of articles likening Yemen to Nigeria, comparing us like for like on about 15 points, and they are just bidding their time before coming to shock-and-awe us too, hence reason the Mutallab dude who was on their watchlist and had been further grassed by his Dad, was "mistakenly" allowed to fly undetected from Ghana-Nigeria-Amsterdam and finally "caught" on the last leg over Detroit . . . so the final jigsaw of the puzzle that Nigeria is a terrorist nation, could be slotted in, without raising too much eyebrow lipsrsealed I mean how can four flight manifest not pick him up lipsrsealed

Oh and never mind the fact that they have US Naval ships patrolling parts of the horns of African and Lagos providing us, they claim, with maritime security. How thoughtful of them, - hmmm maritime security - just what we need right now in Nigeria like a hole in the head cool
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2011
YAWWNNNNNNNN!

Heard it all before.

Can someone please give us some new information. Like the US is also in contact with space aliens to buy advanced out of this world weaponry to sustain their IMPERIALIST EMPIRE.

Now that would be some interesting stuff!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Bastage: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^ You'll probably find cap28 doesn't like the West because he has been refused a visa.

It happens. They don't always let Africans settle in their countries unless they have something to offer other than whining racism and hypocrisy.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Busybody2(f): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2011
cap28:

^^^^

you're right she has, everything they are doing in the middle east was planned years in advance.

even one of their retired general's confirms this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8H6RomGjJM&feature=related

if they've predicted the breakup of nigeria then i think they've probably got something planned .

Seen this?

Excerpt from the declassified USIS U.S. Information Service (USIS) 1976 Country Plan for Nigeria, twas supposed to be for just 19 years, whats changed then? Nowt much from where i'm standing embarassed

~ USIS has a particularly significant role to play in stimulating increased American influence in Nigeria, now of considerably heightened importance to U.S. strategic and economic interests, [U.S. operatives will seek to promote] attitudes which are sympathetic to assuring U.S. access to Nigeria's energy resources on reasonable terms, " ~  shocked shocked shocked

And Hilary Clinton has been back to say they might be forced to intervene if the Jos crises continues to linger lipsrsealed
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^
no i havent but nothing suprises me about US/nigerian relations anymore

the US govt have a naval fleet which patrols the gulf of guinea so im sure it will be easy for them to deploy troops to intervene in nigeria should violence erupt after the elections.

http://guineaoye./2011/01/08/us-africa-command-and-gulf-of-guinea-militarization-of-energy-policy/
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2011
cap

I created a thread to Morpheus because I  have a history with this Vain, Narcissistic and fantasy believing dude.  You see, I knew he would LIVE IN A THREAD CREATED TO HIMSELF.  Like he's some sort of "special being" requiring 'special recognition"  when in reality he's a garden-variety-cog-in-the-wheel, Willing to sell his first born for a McDonald's big mac.

he LIVES to kiss YT's a. rse like you wouldn't believe.  Why?

So HE can live a comfortable existence while forgetting about others and their lack of 'good luck'
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bro you know him so well, look up the character traits of a sociopath - he ticks most of the boxes
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
MandingoII:

cap

I created a thread to Morpheus because I  have a history with this Vain, Narcissistic and fantasy believing dude.  You see, I knew he would LIVE IN A THREAD CREATED TO HIMSELF.  Like he's some sort of "special being" requiring 'special recognition"  when in reality he's a garden-variety-cog-in-the-wheel, Willing to sell his first born for a McDonald's big mac.

he LIVES to kiss YT's a. rse like you wouldn't believe.  Why?

So HE can live a comfortable existence while forgetting about others and their lack of 'good luck'

Yeah we sure do go back Dingo. What is it now 3 or 4 years?

Still can't quite figure me out huh?

Oh about those 22's of yours.

They spinning N(#)##GA. THey still spinning!!!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2011
cap28:

^^^^^^^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bro you know him so well, look up the character traits of a sociopath - he ticks most of the boxes

You wouldn't know what a socio path looked liked if you ran up against one. Your definitions like your mind are limited to theoritical expertise. your objectives are nonsensical

Tell us what do we do with all this information that is regurgitated. Do we start a revolution? Do we arm our selfs? Do we participate and change government.

Oh yeah all we should do is seat in our heated apartments eating shish kebabs all day exposing how ruthless the powers that be are?

Right right

Keep it up History professor. You really are making a difference, besides concurring with an AFRICAN HATING "black" American mofo who's expertise is also limited to what he watches on the discovery channel about the dark continent.

MORPHEUS SAYS "KNOW THY SELF"
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2011
morpheus24:

You wouldn't know what a socio path looked liked if you ran up agains him. Your definitions like your mind are limited to theoritical expertise.

Much like your subject matters.

Keep it up History professor. You really are making a difference, besides concurring with an AFRICAN HATING "black" American mofo who's expertise is also limited to what he watches on the discovery channel about the dark continent.

MORPHEUS SAYS "KNOW THY SELF"

sigh - its rather pedestrian of you to think that sociopaths have physically recognisable traits - its a lot more complex than that my friend, however i will say this, there are certain character traits that give them away, based on the debates that i have had with you and your responses, it is clear to me that you exhibit many of these character traits.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
cap28:

sigh - its rather pedestrian of you to think that sociopaths have physically recognisable traits - its a lot more complex than that my friend, however i will say this, there are certain character traits that give them away, based on the debates that i have had with you and your responses, it is clear to me that you exhibit many of these character traits.
You like to  play with words do you now lad

Socio path; Definition
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a[b] sense of moral responsibility [/b] or social conscience.

Given the above definition a socio path would include any one lacking a thought process requiring an application of morality or moral high ground. In order words lacking a sense of principles that would be generally accepted within a given society as just, right and equitable.

A simple analogy set forth for you in a previous conversation assuming your attention span is any good to recall this?  Anyways, In this conversation you managed to weigh in on the moral desert required in terms of of an act that would be considered "moraly wrong" and "UNJUSTIFIABLE" by general society. What did you say again about it?

Justify definition:

1. to show (an act, claim, statement, etc.) to be just or right:
2. to defend or uphold as warranted or well-grounded:
3. to declare innocent or guiltless; absolve; acquit

Yet you expect me to believe you can speak in terms of morality.

You mistake the ability to seperate "sentimentality" from "reason". A skill that you have demonstrated you lack.

Keep trying. It is you that has exposed yourself!

Morpheus says:  What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad."
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
concurring with an AFRICAN HATING "black" American mofo who's expertise is also limited to what he watches on the discovery channel about the dark continent.

[size=18pt]OOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

that hurt my feelings, cry
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 3:04am On Apr 01, 2011
Romans oppressed Gaul and britian (white people)
Egyptians opprressed Libyans
Indo europeans opprressed dravidians
Greeks oppressed Arabs
Chinese oppressed Tibetians

What's your point?

Africans have always oppressed Africans:

the berbers gave the Nigerians goods and the nigerians gave the bebers slaves
the Portuguese gave the nigerians ALCOHOL and Guns and they oppressed Africans
The Oyo were slave traders and they OPPRESSED ALL the nigeirn tribes
the British joined in the slave trade and expanded it.
the british came back and colonized Africa and gave them the Bible
the Nigerian Bible thumpers did the British imperialist work and help the people to submit to  imperalism
the British chose the Ibo's and westernized them.
When they left, they left the POWER with the Hausa's
the Ibo's balked and tried to separate themselves, Since they LIVED on the REAL WEALTH.
the Hausa's attacked the Ibo's and the yourba's (formerly oyo') looked on and cheered.
The hausa's triumped and eventually developed their area.
The yoruba and Ibos can't stand each other and are both Busted and blighted areas.
nowdays, everybody is poor except the politicians and drug dealers and thieves

and SHELL OIL RUNS that muthafugger
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by dellnet: 4:57am On Apr 01, 2011
MandingoII:

the Nigerian Bible thumpers did the British imperialist work and help the people to submit to imperalism
the Ibo's balked and tried to separate themselves, Since they LIVED on the REAL WEALTH.
the Hausa's attacked the Ibo's and the yourba's (formerly oyo') looked on and cheered.
The yoruba and Ibos can't stand each other and are both Busted and blighted areas.

I see UFOs.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
where this musty muthafugga at?
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2011
MandingoII:

the Nigerian Bible thumpers did the British imperialist work and help the people to submit to imperalism

And the point is?

let me guess. There is injustice in the world we live in and people will always hurt other people.

Fine moral lesson we are learning here eh DIngo?
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2011
Damn, when a few of you nigerians get of of Nigeria, you are quick to forget about the over 60% livng on less than $2 dollars a day.

so if Nigerians don't give a damn?

Should anybody else
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
I created a thread to Morpheus because I  have a history with this Vain, Narcissistic and fantasy believing dude

yeah right.

not like yall are crushing on each other or anything.

not saying you dont have a history though?
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2011
MandingoII:

Damn, when a few of you nigerians get of of Nigeria, you are quick to forget about the over 60% livng on less than $2 dollars a day.

so if Nigerians don't give a damn?

Should anybody else

That number is based on statistical inference not fact. It means 6 out of 10 nigerians spend $2 a day in entirety

You serious! common mama put bukateria for a plate of eba and egusi soup pass that amount, talk less.

Take a STATS class you dummy!!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2011
Actually, I gave you HIGH number, it is actually worse

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0934552.html

Read more: Population Living Below $2 a Day, Developing Countries — Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0934552.html#ixzz1IaetBHsg
Nigeria 87%

read it and weap

DUMB a/s/s
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by cap28: 9:17am On Apr 05, 2011
mandingo, the average nigerian lives in a fantasy world where they pretend as if the poverty, abuse of power, and grim misery of everyday life doesnt affect them - fela referred to them as people who suffer and smile.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by RSA(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

mandingo, the average nigerian lives in a fantasy world where they pretend as if the poverty, abuse of power, and grim misery of everyday life doesnt affect them - fela referred to them as people who suffer and smile.

That explain the Happiest people on the planet theory sad
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2011
cap28:

Some people who are stuck in England in their 500sq feet flats are victims of what Fela refered to as "Kolo mentality". The have the audacity to talk about suffering and smiling 3000 miles away from home

They can't tell the difference between "thinking" they know and "knowing" they know

Morpheus says "FREE YOUR MIND"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usnznJZ0XvA
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2011
RSA:

That explain the Happiest people on the planet theory sad

@ RSA

Back off this one. You are way outta ya league here.
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ RSA

Back off this one. You are way outta ya league here 

Who the Fugg are you to be trying to call shots here?

you aint gon bust a grape.

Better yet,  RSA - kick his a/s/s for us.

[size=5pt]changes thread title[/size]
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by morpheus24: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
MandingoII:

Who the Fugg are you to be trying to call shots here?

you aint gon bust a grape.

Better yet,  RSA - kick his a/s/s for us.

[size=5pt]changes thread title[/size]

I beg your pardon sir. I don't bust grapes. Speak some proper English instead of that ebonics crap will ya. I bust ego's.

See you changed the title too.

Try again!
Re: Morpheus is a JOKE! by MandingoII(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2011
I speak as I likes, muthaf/u/cker!

you have your nigerian pigim and We AA's have our hood talk.

no difference

stop trying to get folks to ACT WHITE

we already know how to do that.

***we can tell morpheus, u ashamed of your culture****

that's f/uc.ked up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Putin Orders Russians Abroad To Return Home As He Prepares For World War III / Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012. / See Pictures Of Newly Discovered Amazon Tribe Who Lived In The Forest For 600yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.