Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,398 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman (73640 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Says She Can't Settle With A Man Who Earns 500k/ Month / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2021
The thing is that u can't even blame her... Even a broke guy doesn't love himself...
But my problem with these girls is that instead of working towards being an independent woman rather they chose to work towards finding rich boyfriends... Modernised prostitution

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Candycrushy(f): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2021
Cammo:
She's most likely from Imo State. Very greedy, broke yet materialistic bitches.
Oga calm down....o Gini
How do you assume she's from imo already
Nawa
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by ekevwe(m): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2021
post=97676933:
Update From . COM

A young Nigerian woman has been dragged by members of a Facebook group after she warned men who don't have money to stay away from her, Reports.

She stated this shortly after another young woman was insulted on the popular group yesterday for searching for a rich man to take care of her.

'Hmm me I can't settle for less. If u don't hv money my brother back off. Nobody should come and attack me I've said my own"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100052863032554
na this types ritualist dey use. Easy access.
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by moonraker(m): 12:42am On Jan 05, 2021
SAMBARRY:
grin

The truth hurts

Even a broke guy doesn't like himself but he's expecting another person's daughter to love him

Please don't come for me o because I am not like that hanty.me I don't have manners and boundaries with trolls wink

My mouth is very acidic so EFI oripipe bamisoro cheesy

The entitlement mentality some broke Ñigerian guys have about relationship is astonishing cheesy

Money they don't have
Character, zero
Common sense- nothing
The ones that even managed to temporarily escape poverty ( yes I said temporarily because they're still coming back to square 1) because of their bad habits and life choices.so if they managed to escape poverty for the time being, savings or investment will not enter their brain,they will enter bar and night clubs to make it rain on oloshos.infact some of them will forget they have mothers talkless of taking care of them grin

All their money will enter gambling, alcohol,weed,sex parties and other kinds of stoop1dities then when the money finish they'll be singing "these hoes ain't Loyal" they now pretend as if I didn't once spend on them grin

Were you expecting olosho to give a shii about you? Oloshos and beer parlours are created for men with money and no sense grin

No wonder the Bible Said a fool and his money are soon seperated cheesy

Now let me ask you a question,you that you're broke and expecting a woman To look at your side, wetin you go offer am outside empty promises and preek? grin tongue

So you wan dey deek am on an empty stomach and empty account?

You no get sense tongue

Do you see Dangote complaining that any girl said no to him?

Na him dey choose any woman wey e want regardless of nationality and lastly loyalty was lost since the moment sex became cheap.the remaining Loyal women already going extinct,you will not take care of them

You Go sing these hoes ain't Loyal well o tongue

When analyzing issues such as the one above, it is imperative that one be as objective as possible. You posted some good points in your writeup
and i applaud you for that.

There is a bigger picture here.
Cut your coat according to your size. This applies to both sexes. The door revolves both ways.

Everyone has a choice to do or be with whoever they want to be with. Its takes strong maturity to separate the boys/girls from the man/woman.

When did money become a determinant to be with someone or not?
Where is the courtship? Compatibility check? Goals?

The woman in question: Is she a girl or a woman? Is she mentally ok? What is her background? Sounds like she is looking for a sugar daddy?
Guess we will never know.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by FarahAideed: 12:57am On Jan 05, 2021
See person abeg
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Ibman: 1:13am On Jan 05, 2021
if that pisure I see there, na her dey talk this talk... then to achieve that her talk, without any jazz. she need fast and pray seizelessly for the whole of 2021 maybe God will answer her.
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by meobizy(f): 1:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Behind that account is likely a hairy-balled broke Afonja hoping to catch a sucker. Men plenty wey go shoot DMs of interest while outwardly admonishing her. Na una way especially for this Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by EmperorFred: 1:28am On Jan 05, 2021
hammerDK:
PERSONAL GOAL IS ALLOWED.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH WAT SHE SAID.
I agree with you. But she own pussy and breast and isn't a reason why she won't work for her own money.
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by dam4sam: 1:35am On Jan 05, 2021
She should get a job, make a lot of money and l would agree with her not to sell for a poor man.
But an Ugly, broke-azz girl with fallen Breeast who cant even make up properly, deserves an equally brokeazz man.
Except she wants to be the house girl of the rich man sha. grin
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 05, 2021
Abeg make una guys no insult the babe.Abi una no dey give una babes money?No be money dey keep una relationship going smoothly?

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by felixation123(m): 1:43am On Jan 05, 2021
���� jesus will provide you your match lol
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Wartsnigeria: 1:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Basiljoe:

You talk too much. Hope the girl you're trying to woo sees this and bleeps you, for the time being close mouth and go hustle.
It's a female that posted this not male.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by West2019(m): 2:16am On Jan 05, 2021
Who is ur father ?

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by jaytime(m): 2:36am On Jan 05, 2021
All these half educated girls always talking rubbish online...
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 05, 2021
SAMBARRY:
grin

The truth hurts

Even a broke guy doesn't like himself but he's expecting another person's daughter to love him

Please don't come for me o because I am not like that hanty.me I don't have manners and boundaries with trolls wink

The entitlement mentality some broke Ñigerian guys have about relationship is astonishing cheesy

Money they don't have
Character, zero
Common sense- nothing
The ones that even managed to temporarily escape poverty ( yes I said temporarily because they're still coming back to square 1) because of their bad habits and life choices.so if they managed to escape poverty for the time being, savings or investment will not enter their brain,they will enter bar and night clubs to make it rain on oloshos.infact some of them will forget they have mothers talkless of taking care of them grin

All their money will enter gambling, alcohol,weed,sex parties and other kinds of stoop1dities then when the money finish they'll be singing "these hoes ain't Loyal" they now pretend as if I didn't once spend on them grin

Were you expecting olosho to give a shii about you? Oloshos and beer parlours are created for men with money and no sense grin

Now let me ask you a question,you that you're broke and expecting a woman To look at your side, wetin you go offer am outside empty promises and preek? grin tongue

You no get sense tongue

Na him dey choose any woman wey e want regardless of nationality and lastly loyalty was lost since the moment sex became cheap.the remaining Loyal women already going extinct,you will not take care of them

Why can’t you get your own money and flee from this kind of guys you're talking about so that you won't have anything to do with them?
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Cousin9999: 2:51am On Jan 05, 2021
She's a bleacher, so she doesn't have the best judgement.
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 05, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
una plenty for my hood....

wetin go vex me na make u come get rotten pussy, ah!

u go regret ur life....

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Estellie: 2:55am On Jan 05, 2021
That guy is sooo pained grin grin
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Happy2020: 3:35am On Jan 05, 2021
Nigerian females are a lost bunch. Look at this girl, she looks like she stepped out the dollar store and she thinks a rich man will want her or even give a first look let alone a second one.

I feel sorry for Nigerian males.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by emmaodet: 3:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Plut01:

Shiloh is typing........

They don't care about your Shiloh again.
Take your shiloh and throw it to the marine.
Who marriage help nowadays? Struggling in marriage with a Nigerian man? Bro, you better wake up and smell the coffe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by emmaodet: 3:45am On Jan 05, 2021
shantti:
if am broke i would date a broke girl, if am rich i will date a rich girl

Yes, you are right and that is the most reasonable thing to do BUT the problem is, the broke girls don't want to date the broke boys.
That is the main problem and the genesis of our headache.
The broke girls don't want to settle for less, they are claiming to have standards above the broke boys.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by jacoik(m): 5:19am On Jan 05, 2021
SAMBARRY:
grin

The truth hurts

Money they don't have
Character, zero
Common sense- nothing

You no get sense tongue

truly you get bad mount

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by gaskiyamagana: 5:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Low self-esteem dey disturb many of these girls

No wonder Yahoo boiz are having a field day
You have said it all. This one is a fresh meat for yahoo boys to rose.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by gaskiyamagana: 5:32am On Jan 05, 2021
emmaodet:

Yes, you are right and that is the most reasonable thing to do BUT the problem is, the broke girls don't want to date the broke boys.
That is the main problem and the genesis of our headache.
The broke girls don't want to settle for less, they are claiming to have standards above the broke boys.
Don't mind them. Women don plenty, plenty for anyone of them to do yanga. I am not saying you boys should be abusing them because of their plenty because you have them as sisters,

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Teeacom: 5:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Oh the money wey your papa dash me ba, thunder fire you gold digger.
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Say no to tribalism and generalization.

But shes quite correct
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Codedlyon: 6:01am On Jan 05, 2021
Hello nairaland mods, please stop bringing this type of information it's useless.
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by jojothaiv(m): 6:04am On Jan 05, 2021
She was honest to admits to her HYPERGAMY tendencies.
Forget the roasting, some folks will still find their ways to her DM with plenty shalayes and essays why they are the perfect fit.

The real question is 'How many Nairaland babes can be this honest and say what they want and not be hiding under 'a good lady' mantra?

Anyway, I move..

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by ensamy(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2021
How much is her commodity selling, since she is on sale.
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by princeadeku(m): 6:27am On Jan 05, 2021
She will get into the hands of ritualists soon

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by SAMBARRY: 6:31am On Jan 05, 2021
onyechez:

Why can’t you get your own money and flee from this kind of guys you're talking about so that you won't have anything to do with them?
of course sir cheesy
Re: "I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman by Niceman4u(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
I wanted to insult her but wen I saw her name i just fashi, na dia way

You may likely die of tribalism with this ur nonsensical statement.
So, Moyo Thomas, who bleeped her FCMB boss for many years shares the same tribe with this girl?
Stop making useless tribalistic statements like this.
Ashawos are in all the tribes of this country.
Also, good girls abound in all the tribes too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.