Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) (49154 Views)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] / Siamese Twins Die Months After Delivery In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Enudapan: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by BestMan001: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
RIP to her cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
James4358:
This is an example of what we term 'village people'. Such a beauty! Rip!

Or maybe serious ogbanje and why he rush to Bury her.

What if she just went into a coma?
Nah wah o.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by comtem2011: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lord Jesus!!!! This is serious. God pls protect us this year

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2021
Life is fickle, living with eternity in view seems to be the only thing now.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by realstars: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Waw
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Sunnydoo: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
This fresh year with all these news?

May God save us and may be we remain in Him till the end.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Gorillabrain: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
too much of Bleep
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Pat081: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
U are right oo
EmekaBlue:
I'm super sure this according to Islamic rites have buried someone alive in deep coma before.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by zoghys: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
RIP, beau.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Wisejohnson47(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Behind that smile she may have been fighting some unknown forces, hmm may God help us

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
Aboki people with their wahala sef.
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Omokowa(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
#freerighteousness89
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Anozietimi(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
Few hours to start receiving preeq legally ND death came calling, even if na one round death for allow d husband do...I pity d husband conji go kill am oo cause I can't imagine d kind maganin burantashi wey him don take

Who be the Animal way born you
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2021
Not even the cause of her death revealed.....RIP to her tho
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

You will just open mouth waaaaaa bi ewure
But no be lie the guy talk na

4 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by LadyTianna(f): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2021
Such a pretty lady. Rip

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by shantti(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
I'm super sure this according to Islamic rites have buried someone alive in deep coma before.

I swear, at least they should allow people to come to terms with the loss before burial. If my loved one dies today i will not allow him to be buried because i will still find it hard to believe he/ she is dead, that is the stage of denial, burial should happen at the stage of acceptance

7 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by unscripted(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

he said the truth ,, they may have killed her by burying her..

4 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
She wasn't happy with the forced and arranged marriage.

Her mind, body and soul rejected it.

Over her dead body.

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by realstars: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Truely Speaking

4 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by victorjoe(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
EmekaBlue:

So true. There is an adage in yoruba that says "don't pretend to faint in front of a muslim" they will just bury you alive.

11 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by DONORJIR(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
James4358:
This is an example of what we term 'village people'. Such a beauty! Rip!
HER BEAUTY NO BE HERE

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by toluleke(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
This country no autopsy nothing just assume it natural. 3hours was she sick? what did she eat? Atleast find out if there is a cause and maybe spiritual too though.

3 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
Few hours to start receiving preeq legally ND death came calling, even if na one round death for allow d husband do...I pity d husband conji go kill am oo cause I can't imagine d kind maganin burantashi wey him don take
Illiteracy is indeed a disease!

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by olatechnician(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

baba, na true d guy yarn soon.........any small faint like this, unah don go dig 6ft

like say them don dey pray make d person die sef

4 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
Grow up
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by olatechnician(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
Meekness1200:
This people too dey bury people quick abeg...what if she never really die
as in ehn.......she go con die again inside grave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Akinbahm(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Ewure self get sense pass him, ewure don dey wise if you bend or carry stick them go Japa.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
RIP o Stay prayed up
Re: Bride-To-Be Dies 3 Hours To Her Wedding In Katsina (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
Leaving the man with a broken heart.
Thank God she didn't die immediately after the marriage, that would have been double loss and wahala for the poor man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady, Adaeze Regina Okoh Commits Suicide; Family Alleges Murder (photos) / Friends Mourn Pretty Young Lady Who Died Two Days After Giving Birth (Photos) / How Can I Lose Weight Without Exercising??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.